/britfeel/

NEETs enjoying yet another Monday morning wank while wagies slave away edition

Attached: britfeel june 2.jpg (2000x1456, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-513487/Boy-runner-dropped-dead-trying-activate-speed-warning-sign.html
vocaroo.com/i/s01flA1UHUO6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To SSRI lad: youre fine. Stop whining

SOMEBODIES KNOWING AT ME DOOR
SOMEBODIES RINGIN ME DONG

hating life atm

>tfw hungover at work after a weekend of indulgence

anyone else ktf

woke up my floor os covered on fast food and alcohol bottles: the shame

got the shits lads. real real bad

Cheers lad, wanted to see the doctor today to discuss if it's really the best option. Apparently it also reduces testosterone too which isn't good. I've taken 25mg for 2 days now because it was fucking intense euphoria MDMA tier for the first few days. I think it's anxiety/hypochondriac that's making me nervousness.

Just won 60k on lottery. Might retire.

Me too lad. Uni grades are shit, completely apathetic to my studies because uni is shit. Literally poor, can't find a little job to work. Can't go out with people to gigs or festivals. Can't even afford drugs to null the miserable feelings

wish i was mike adriano lads such a based life

stop shilling your trash kike pills here

Just woke up. Dreamt of a girl I used to know, feel woozy and weird

lad ssri symptoms are intense for first few days so much so you can skip work. But after first week they go and youll have very f few side effects.

>he tries to control what lads here post

Attached: l19.jpg (241x346, 26K)

you sound like a normie, so you have that going for you

Will my penis return to it's previous glorious self? Also I feel spaced as fuck, more than usual. You're my life line lad, I'll take the other 25mg now if they're meant to be so harsh.

>says lad on internet but wd never say it in real life

Because I go to university? I stumbled into it because I didn't know what to do and I have hated every minute of it. The government can fuck themselves if they think I'm paying back loans.

ive never had bad dick fx so dont knoww

>Just won 60k on lottery

Timestamp or fuck off. Nobody wins any lottery barring 10 quid here and there.

>Can't go out with people to gigs or festivals
I misread this, thought you meant you can't go out because of no money, otherwise you would?

not sure I've posted about it here before but journalling is still really helping me, gives you a new perspective and makes you realize things you never would have I know it seems weird but writing down your thoughts is different to just thinking them

And no one cares except you.

I'M GONNA GET ME A MOTOR CAR
MAYBE A JAGUAR
MAYBE A PLANE OR A DAY OF FAME
I'M GONNA BE A MILLIONAIRE
SO CAN YOU TAKE ME THERE
WANNA BE WILD CAUSE MY LIFE'S SO TAME

(HERE AM I)
GOING NOWHERE ON A TRAIN
(HERE AM l)
GROWING OLDER IN THE RAIN

Attached: 1521502248366.png (1054x750, 352K)

>says lad on internet but wd never say it in real life
Reminder I'm a fully fledged Jow Forums lad and I'd fucking smash your face in.

Attached: fedora gains.png (1182x669, 667K)

Oh yeah, I would. But not like Reading or anything. It's makes me cringe having to prove I'm not a normie and it's pathetic, but I'll divulge. Not all gigs and festivals are Norman. I like smaller acts

normal to feel spaced. Wait afew days.

Promised myself I'd go to get my haircut today but I'm scared

Relatable song there desu lad

you are a normie; you go out to public events with other people.
i really need a haircut, it's in my eyes. i washed it yesterday with shampoo, and it just lost all it's structure.

cant believe people are low iq enough to take kike beans and believe they are making them better

Sit down boy

why do either of you give a shit about this? why would you care if someones a normie and why would you care if people on Jow Forums think you're a normie

are you also anti vax?

>you are a normie; you go out to public events with other people.
Okay

I couldn't care less if some smelly bedroom dweller thinks I'm a Norman really, but it can be quite fun to larp as one because people get very pissy

>Sit down boy
Market Hill in Buckingham at 8:30pm sharp. Be there and we'll settle this you bitch boi.

Attached: 1559733688026.jpg (500x375, 26K)

If you fit doesn't mean you can fight. Fat lads can be strong as fuck and fight good

>I couldn't care less if some smelly bedroom dweller thinks I'm a Norman really
then why bother disputing it, you're not going to convince him so why bother trying

is your mum dead?

On of the chance someone here is rational, but usually not

you're not rational either if you were you wouldn't bother arguing about something that doesn't matter

god i wish i had skinny legs. im skinny everywhere else but my thighs. prob a genetics thing so im fucked. fucks up my proportions.
because of the original post, 'hating life atm' -- how can you hate life as a 'normie'; clearly has friends, has a support network, goes out to social events,etc.

you know people probably think "how can you hate life as a neet" no matter who you are you can hate your life you fucking mong, it isn't a contest for who has the shittest life

I wasn't arguing, I was just saying. I didn't resort to insults or anything I just explained

>god i wish i had skinny legs.
why you poof

are you trans? if not why are you trying to get a girls physique?

Chasing that 3:42 1500m time.

fucking hell that larp was so embarrassing

got a 2:1 in law lads. LG life's good

Attached: thesmej.jpg (599x374, 27K)

>2:1
You might get a job in retail, if you're lucky.

it's prob just body dysmorphia, i think it looks likes my thighs are sticking outwards when wearing jeans.

Lads it's my 11th day homeless in Blackpool - pic related.

Any of you lads be a champ and paypal me some cash?

Thinking of setting up a patreon as well.

Attached: 20190621_214356.jpg (2890x2168, 1.06M)

I meant more I can't think of any guys who want a skinny body other than hipsters and trannies

You could easily manage this if you absolutely pushed yourself but you'd die or take a month to recover after.

Like the kid who spent the night running past a speed camera trying to trigger it, and ended up having a heart attack.

70% of people get 2:1 or above. Kek.

>law

Not a very 'robot' profession, doubt autistic folk could perform in such rolls. Are you a normie?

What are you on about. Are you a mentalist?

>show girl the lawn I mowed
>"You are amazing

Is er, SCEA about?

No it really happened.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-513487/Boy-runner-dropped-dead-trying-activate-speed-warning-sign.html

>no proof you're homeless
>no explanation as to why you're homeless
>no explanation of why you can't get a job
not giving you any money lad you could have literally just posted a picture of blackpool

bannable offence
i dont mind being skinny, but im tall.

>i dont mind being skinny, but im tall.
you said you wanted to be skinny that's different to I dont mind it

>doeant even know what hes reading

Got a 1:2 buckle my shoe in nonceing wee Jap lads, lads.

>nonceing wee Jap lads

do you go 'bing bang ching chang me suck le wang wang'?

How did you get from Wigan to Blackpool?

Also pro-tip, Cornwall is the best place to be homeless as the climate is warmer during the night.

wanted skinny thighs
and actually, i like being skinny.

No, I go ooh eeh ooh aah aah ching chang will ya suck on me wang!

>How did you get from Wigan to Blackpool?

Drove here.

>tfw 11 days destitute on blackpools mean streets

why as a guy would a skinny body seem appealing it's more feminine most tranny try and become skinny before transitioning since it helps them have more female proportions

>I like being skinny in a similar manner to the fatties who like being fat; I don't have to put any effort into myself
Get Jow Forums or get /fucked/.

Attached: 2b7.jpg (500x375, 59K)

after all this time it turns out fedora poster isn't a fat fuck but in fact is a based Jow Forums lad

what a weird post
gym's boring

>what a weird post
it's weird to want to look more like a girl user
>gym's boring
releases more happy chemicals then video games

>skinny = girl
what?
and gym is boring imo, i go cycling and swimming for exercise.

>"Homeless"
>can afford a car and petrol

>claims to be Jow Forums
>doesn't post any proof

Lol jog on you fat retard.

oh shit I figured you didn't exercise at all I don't care about what type of exercise you do as long as you exercise

>gym's boring
>Me? Well I prefer to watch drawings of Japanese children and play video games
The gym is where the true man is born. Increases male hormones, endorphins and increases physical prowess and attractiveness.

Attached: m72.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

RAGIE WAGIE
STOMPS HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
CAN'T BE NEET

IF HE DOES
HE WON'T EAT
IF NO SLAVING
SLEEP IN STREET

RAGIE WAGIE
STAMP HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
SCARED OF NEET

WAGIE CRY AND WAGIE MOAN
WORK HIS FINGERS TO THE BONE

WORK AND WORK NO TIME FOR FUN
ONLY EXIT IS A GUN

VOCAROO IT

Attached: RAGIE WAGIE.jpg (749x910, 90K)

Poley in a halal KFC celebrating his birthday entirely alone while plotting to take revenge on everyone rather than just deciding how to be a better person.

gym just felt like going through the motions, at least with cycling im out and about and have some agency instead of just pick thing up, put thing down in a room. and being in the water just feels nice obvs.

Of course it gets boring if you're not challenging yourself. Lift heavier. Push yourself.
Nothing worse than spinners, fuck me that IS boring and ruins your knees.

vocaroo.com/i/s01flA1UHUO6

NEET life is coming to a close in the coming weeks

fuuuuuuuuuuck

in tears lad ahahaha

So am I lad. I hate life

hahahahah fucking creased lad

HAHAHAHA
do you have friends?

You can't become schizo unless you're genetically predisposed you spastic.

If you accidentally killed someone, would you own up or try to cover it up?

Wrong otherwise how did it first develop?

>creased
>howling
Hate faggots who use these words.

It's almost like I'm not a psychological doctor..

A few whom are arse holes who pay me lip service

Depends on the accident. If it's manslaughter I cover it up, if it's a genuine accident I own up to it.

Own up and get a lesser sentence. People get like 12 months for death by dangrous driving.

Accidentally killed my younger sibling via cot death when I rolled her onto the pillow and left the room, never owned up to it. I was only about 7.

I'd dress the body up and make it pose in funny ways then post pics here