American 2hu Quest: God damn its been a while II

Previous thread You are presenting heading off to the human village before stopping by Alice.

Attached: __inubashiri_momiji_touhou_drawn_by_hitotsuki_nebura__sample-871cd7cc5abe3edca9b7a0d639290325.jpg (850x1202, 110K)

Do the god aprove?

Going out on your own you can buy something cheap for Kanako and Suwako to wear or use some the extra money you are given, to buy something more ornate.
Not you still must have 250 to pay alice, you have 56.0

560*

I buy Kanako is a strechy dress that can convert into a stomach shirt as she grows.

I buy suwako a larger size of a dress that looks like her existing one.

Suwako -165
Sanae- 210
Kanako -205

Afters searching for about an hour you find a shop that sells both, the only problem is that you can only afford one ornate and expensive dress for Suwako or Kanako on top of the price you have to pay Alice

I pay the dress for suwako since she is chaffing and Kanako likes he clothing being snug.

After buying something lavish for Suwako and something inexpensive but of decent quality for Kanako, you return to the forest of Magic and knock of Alice's door. She lets you in and states that "it was difficult making it on such short notice, but hopefully its worth the price."

Do you pay the stated amount or haggle a bit?

I pay the face anount. I dont want rip off a lovely lady like Alice.

You are left with 120 mon as you headback to the shrine, after returning you have the choice of calling everyone into the same room and handing them their clothes or visiting them individually .

I visit each of them individually. Starting with Sanae, Suwako, and Kanako.

You find Sanae out on the deck in the back porch of the shrine sweeping up.

"Hey Sanae, I got the vest and the new dress want to try them it on right now"

"Sure thing user" she takes of the shrit you lent her while you give her the and hands it to you on the stop and takes the vest the Alice out of your hands. She pulls the best over her head and chest with ease, and with only a little resistance when pulling it over her belly."There's still a good deal of give in this, so it should last a while"

(i'll be back later i got a few errands to run)

I compliment her on her new looks and move onto Suwako.

(Is suwako a loli or is she just short?)

(just short, she was the main god of the moriya shrine before kanako defeated her)

You enter the master bedroom which Kanako and Suwako share, and you give her the new skirt. Forgoing a new shirt for her was a good idea since she only outgrew it just enough to show some of her pudge.

"I got you this, I hope you like it" she grabs onto it with her pudgy hand and takes it from your grasp, and swaps out the one that is straining to fit her thighs and rear.

"So how do I look?" she queries, the new skirt is shorter on her legs but is longer in width, showing off a bit more flesh while still being a comfortable fit.

what do you say

"Looks good, you have very nice thighs, mam".

Suwako sits down, resting her body on her tremendous rear retorting "and you have good taste, i wonder what you picked out for the others?"

"I sacrificed on Kanako's clothing for your dress, but I think it still will look good, Sanae just got a large size of her normal cloths".

"I hope you didn't sacrifice too much just for this, but i think will like Kanako what you got her anyway"

"I am sure she will"
I move on to Kanako

You move on back downstairs and find Kanako in the study taking bites out of another apple turnover

"You're not gonna eat all of them before the festival are you? as much as I would like to set that ..."

Kanako replied "What can I say, you're good at your job"

You toss Kanako her outfit "its a bit basic but i think it will work," she fumbles around trying to get it on, but a few moments later the top covers and frames her chest, while exposing her soft, pale, and silky smooth ball of fat that has taken up residence on her midsection. Her hips and rear fit well in their new skirt, which is just tight enough at the waist, to help push up and exposed her love handles.

I poke Kanako's love handles

"hmm these are nice" you admit as you poke at the chub on her side, "those weren't there the last time we were in here"

"well if you want more of them, that's something that you can effect at your liberty"

I give Kanako an extra dessert dish from the collection. I feed it to her and let her passively open her mouth, chew, and swallow.

"Mnh, very good" she finishes chewing before starting again "I have some work to do but you're free to do as you please until we have dinner"

I leave the shrine to try to go find Momiji

You exit the shirne and search over the mountain looking for the wolf tengu again tiring yourself out to the point where you relax near a small pond bewildered and puzzled, until you see a shield with a leaf on the other side of the lake.

I get curiously go to the sheild by the pond.

"Momiji, Momiji, where are you?"

'I'm right here, what do you want?"

"Id just like to chat with best tengu"

"You flatter me, so what do you want to talk about"

"Your job gaurding morriya shrine".

"I don't guard the Moriya Shrine specifically, we guard the mountain in general"

"Would you like to join the gods for a dinner again?"
"They are very welcoming and would love to flaunt their cultural prowess".

"Oh sure, when do i stop by?"

"This evening, but Kanako is also hosting a feast a (date I dont know)"

"Should I come over now or wait a bit?"

"You can follow me back there momiji".

I have her follow me back, and I pet her and make her awoo.

"Hey Kanako, i brought Moiji over or dinner again"

"That's alright, but you're not cooking tonight, we're going out to restaurant" Kanako has gussied up thier outfits for a dinner in town, it saved you the time of cooking a meal that would be eaten right away.

I join them for dinner.

(What happens at the dinner?)

You and Momiji join the other 3 on a trip in town, and enter restaurant that is neither the refuge of neither appeals to the lowest common denominator in society nr is too snooty and exclusive. What do you order (either for yourself or one of the others)?

For me I order a light salad. Sanae, a big hamburger, momiji a steak, kanako potatos and steak and asparagus, and suwako frog legs.

You make the order for everyone and they choose their sides, and the topic of the feast comes up while everyone is chatting before their food arrives.

The tengus asks "so when does this feast of your start?"

"3 days from now at 6 pm, user can tell you about all the delicious foods he is going to prepare and make that morning to serve"

"I have prepared a mighty feast of the tastiest and sweetest foods".

"Kanako and Sanae got big just from trying the food".

"I've been preparing most of the appetizers and deserts ahead of time of may variations, but i'll start to cook the meat in the early morning before the feast, and should be done by the after noon"

Sanae vouches for the quality and flavor of your baked goods despite the quantity. The tables conversation is derailed, when the food arrives, and everyone digs in. You finish first and have the luxury of ordering everyone else desert

I order everyone but me a xl bowl of rice pudding.

everyone finishes their desert with a full belly. Kanako pays the waiter and your group leaves to head back up the mountain.

Do have Momiji stop back at the shrine with you or does she go home directly?

Suwako -167
Sanae- 215
Kanako -203

I follow momiji home and lewd da awoo.

You wall back to Momiji's resident at her side."I think i'll come to the feast for sure, but i don;t know if i can come to any future ones. I'd probably eat to much and end up more than just plump"

I rub momiji's full gut.
"Dont you want to be more than just plump, you'd have extra protection when gaurding the mountain".

"Besides the gods of this mountain are chubby".

"Some etra padding would help, but I fear it would weigh me down"

"I suppose"

I pet momiji

"Your a cute wolife small or big"

"I probably would be wouldn't I?"

You scratch behind her ears, as she lets you into the house. You cuddle as the night grows dark.

I spend the night with momiji. A thin girl to mix things up a bit.

You head back to the Moriya Shrine at the crack of dawn, you spend the next two days working furiously to covert all the basic goods into nearly every variety of taste morsel known to the land, while working, consulting with, and having your products taken by the residents of the shrine as to both test thier taste and to sate their hunger. It is now mid day of the day before the feast and now you have to choose what kinda of main dish do you want, and what vegetables or starches will be the sides, how its cooked and for how long?

I choose boiled potatos and sphagetti for starches and spinach for vegetables. The main dish will be the meat from a sacred breed of pork in gensokyo that tastes amazing and is very rich.

You tell the others of your proposal, the agree on some aspects of your proposal but not others.
"Pork is good and all but I don't think it would be the only thing we would want to have. Have you thought about making this into a big batch of stew? If cooked slow enough we could throw all sorts of meats into the pot"

"I can adjust and include more meat types".

I make a stew with 12 different meats from all over gensokyo,
Makai and the former hell.

I also make a special batch for the very special guests and gods at the feast that has added lard and frutose to make it extra special.

"Maybe hold off on the sugar, i don't think sweet and savory go well together." Kanako counteted

Suwako added "Sweet works with spicy though, although I don't know how we would incorporate that"

"Alrighty then Kanako, but if we introduce a new flavor never seen before"
"They would associate the flavor with your power".

Sanae chimes in revealing her scientific knowledge of the outside world " Uhh but people only have so many tastebuds and only for certain tastes, the only way we could make something unique is if we tried to make a special combination of flavors."

"Well that should work, it wouldn't be entirely be something distinct from what most know, but it would be something unique and specific to the shrine"

'Not a bad plan by any means user, but do you have anything in mind or are you going to experiment a bit?"

"A sweet and spicy brisket"
"Surely nobody in gensokyo has tried it"
"It takes hours to cook though, but it should be ready by the time of the feast".

Suwako responds " do you think it should cook over night or is starting early in the morning sufficent?"

"Overnight, slow and steady".
"I hope you girls are ready for the feast of your lives"

(Im guessing sanae looks sort of like this now).

Attached: image.jpg (873x1100, 541K)

"Then its decided" Kanako continued "we'll set up everything before nightfall, there is a very large pot outback that we can use for this sort of thing.Although we don't have the best stockpile of wood so you'll need to gather some before you can start cooking"

(that probably a decent approximation)

I start cooking the brisket and i have sanae help me operate the smoker.

"Okay Sanae can stay without during the cooking process, but where do you get the wood? Maybe that tengu could help out"

I use momiji to help me get wood.

Maple specifically

After creating the firepit and filling it with wood, the metal pot resting on top and filled with various meats, seasonings, vegetables and starches, it was time to light the wood and begin the long process of cooking. The sun sunk beneath the under the horizon some hours ago, and the nearly 20 hours of cook time as about to commence. How do you break up the shifts between the 3 of you to make sure the fire is stead and subdued?

I just let it sit out over night idely cooking.
(You actually can do this with a briskit)
(If you insit in shifts, me, suwako, me, kanako and sanae need their beauty sleep)
Then I go to Kanako to lewd her.

with shifts being somewhat unnecessary given the method of cooking, you are at liberty to visit kanako in her bedroom.

"Kanako, would you like a full body massage?"
"You've been doing so much management and growing for this event, I am certain you feel a little worn out"

"be my guest"
She takes of her shirt, allowing you to start at her back

I start off gently massaging her back, my hands sink into her back fat.
Then I move down and get her lowerback.
The I massage her giant soft butt cheeks,

You skin your fingers into Kanako's ample rear, given them a nice squeeze every now and then, "this fatass of yours wasn't here the last time around"

Shortly after starting to have fun with Kanako's buns, Suwako enters the room "user if you wanted a big butt to play with you could have just asked"

Then I move on to her wide hips and legs. I have to make extra long rubs on her meat stalks to properly cover its circumference. Then I massage her feet, so tired and sore. Then I begin to rub her belly to help her be ready for tommorow.

I switch back to massaging her butt since its softer than her relatively flat belly.
Then I take notice of suwako and have her undress so I can rub her butt too.

Suwako comes over and tries to get of your hands on her body as well, after you finish up with Kanako's thighs you hand yourself playing with Suwako's absolutely massive rear. "when i'm done with this i want you to sit on my lap suwako" she lets of a compliant "um hmn" burring your lap in her assets, while your hands are free to grab at her thighs and belly.

(Kanako acutally has a fairly big belly at this point, not as big as Sanae's but to the point where its starting to outgrow her other large features)

I hold suwakos breasts and belly and just sit there with her. Her feeling my firmness, me feeling her softness.

You play around with suwako's smaller but firmer breasts, inbetween grabbing at her relatively small tummy, while she jiggles her cheeks in your lap

I sit on Kanako's lap while Suwako sits on my lap.

Attached: 1527445258926.jpg (750x1000, 139K)

You position yourself in a new arrangement, where your legs are sandwiched between the legs of the goddess. Kanko's belly and boobs pressing into your back and shoulders while you're being weighed down by Suwako's bulk.

I squirm to shake both of their bodies.

You attempt to squirm only to jiggle thier bodies a little. Suwako then turns around on your lap to face you, as she pushed you into Kanko, and by exntension all of you onto the bed.

I allow them to pile onto me trapping beneath their soft mass.

You spend the rest of the night sandwiched between short and chubby goddes and a tall curvy and fat one, when its all over you try to wiggle out of all the flab that surrounds you and check on the pot outside

I check the brisket and the other cooked foods. The. i prepare to set up the rooms designated for the feast.

(I got to go to bed now, the quest has been fun)

(i'll keep it up this morning, were almost done)

(I qm up, whats next?)

You take of the lid of the massive pot tomae sure things are cooking evenly, after that you throw some more coals into the firepit, and begin to set up the courtyard to accommodate the guests.

Attached: 1527674809040.jpg (1922x1200, 494K)

How many guests can the Shrine, its court yard, and any areas set up to hold them?

That aint a 2hu

(Let's just say about a couple hundred)

I set up hundereds of chairs and tables throught the shrine. I arrange them sort of like an amphitheater that way the general focus of the room will be centered on the chubby godesses in the middle.

Why is bant faster on weekdays but slower on the weekend.

Attached: image.png (600x434, 344K)

After setting up the chairs and table in the courtyard in a semi circle focusing on the goddesses, you have the choice of adding whatever spices and seasonins into the pot given the roughly 8 hours left to cook

I add garlic.

Attached: image.jpg (1604x1000, 1.05M)

(just keep bumping the thread, i'm still busy)