Its so fucking hot

canadanons get in here
it was fucking 30 degrees yesterday I almost died

Attached: 1497842511888.png (812x918, 31K)

Heya Canada!

h'lo sven, is it hot in sweden?

summer is a plague upon this world

Yeah It's unbearable, 29 degrees a few hours ago

What's the hottest place/city in Canada? I've only been to BC a few times in summer and it is lovely, I'm from the southwest though so anywhere can be lovely.

>he thinks ~86F is hot

Attached: 955727.jpg (484x602, 49K)

I'd say toronto, we're having a heat wave right now and summer only just started
when it's too hot, yeah
same here man, I got no fucking ac so I have 3 fans going right now it helps a little

>he thinks we know how hot 86 fahrenheit is

Yeah I have no ac either, nor fans..

30 celsius is 86F
In the South, we can get temps up to 48C (120F)
With 90+% humidity.

You don't know heat until you've been in those conditions.

anything above 20 celsius is unacceptable

Why do americans always have to brag about stupid shit like this lol? It largely depends on how used you are to heat.

cause you can't resist shit and think 20℃ is fucking hot, that's laughable

They do it among themselves too.

You should see burgers go into seething rages on Facebook over who got more snow.

dont some of us do the same but with cold climate?

20C is mild, and pleasant.

20 degrees is fine, anything more and I have no energy

Either the Fraser Canyon in British Columbia (Lytton, Cache Creek, Boston Bar) or southern Saskatchewan. Summer temps in the Fraser Canyon routinely hit 40-45°.

Alright. I have been in a pretty hot sauna, you don't know heat before you've felt that. I've burnt myself on boiling water, you don't know heat before you've experienced that. I've traveled to the sun, you don't know heat before you've been on the surface of the sun. I've been within 2 miles of a supernova, you don't know heat before you've experienced that.

i'd rather have -20

Probably but it's pretty stupid since humans can't really get used to cold. I guess they can get better at knowing how much clothes to put on depending on temperature.

Weather patterns in North America, specifically the continental US have extreme ranges depending on which part of the country you are in. Some states have temp swings of 90C from summer max high temps to winter low temp records, some states also have both deserts and snowy alpine highlands within the same state. So people often like to get into friendly competitions about who has the most extreme weather and what not.

I know, I've been on the internet long enough to get tired of it too.

brrrrr, combine that cold temp with high humidity, and it's bone chilling. The South gets cold, wet winters, though it's the wetness that makes it especially cold. Going to Colorado, I've been in lower temps, but it didn't feel nearly as cold due to lack of humidity.

Humidity sucks.

it's the globalist warming

Attached: 102867977-GettyImages-453434162.530x298.jpg (530x298, 19K)

Cool thanks, didn't know there was a place like that in BC, might check it out whenever I'm in BC again.

i think its always humid here, but what causes the air to be humid and "wet" ?

I think the closer to the equator = more humid the climate

oh really, i assumed it depended on how close you live to the ocean or to a massive lake

we need a final solution to the summer problem

blow up the sun

oy oy, that's a bit extreme isn't it? maybe we could just move to antarctica
not too sure about that, but I can say living next to a waterfall really does it

Moisture blowing in from the Gulf of Mexico. We don't exactly have mountains or other natural barriers to stop the Gulf air from blowing ing.

>ing
*in

>maybe we could just move to antarctica
why didnt i think of that before suggesting to get rid of the sun
well i always heard people in sweden say that its more humid in the air around swedens biggest lakes, compared to way up north

Do you guys get around 60-90% humidity most of the time in general?

i dont know, probably not
but i guess norway covers the most of the north?

Yeah, the mountains keep the Atlantic humidity from blowing into Sweden and Finland.

well i dont know how it works, i guess i'll have to travel to the north to see the difference

It's -4C here desu

Attached: Konayuki a cute.jpg (1280x720, 265K)

what how

Far north? Like Nunavut or Yukon?

can i move in with you?
also checked

Henlo Nunavut user

what a great temperature

Pipi (and Ashi) are hotter than leaf tranny ;)

Attached: pipi hair twirl strokes.png (2500x2500, 392K)