I'm depressed. Help plz

I'm depressed. Help plz

Attached: download-1.jpg (143x139, 4K)

allahu akbar

Attached: failed.gif (1000x1000, 422K)

join isis

What’s on your mind bro?
Eat shit you filthy western monkies

Attached: E35DEC8D-39B1-44EA-833B-918F346F013D.png (2500x2500, 354K)

>Eat shit you filthy western monkies
based

viva la assad

Attached: 1524340116355.jpg (723x500, 62K)

>not being Cancerous
Thanks America

Attached: C981F50B-799D-4A65-B11E-DBD74ED4356D.jpg (1226x943, 1.14M)

Get a gf, problem solved

I feel lonely. I lost all my friends. My grades are steadily falling, my parents are disappointed in me and I don't know what to do.
Ok
But I don't want a gf.

Attached: fSSh7df.png (500x421, 80K)

Doesn’t always work, but it can help.
I suggest writing, or drawing things you find interesting, it helps sometimes, just be sure to take your time, don’t expect a lot out of yourself, like I usually draw WW1 sketches.

Attached: FDD86B59-293D-44C5-A4C0-6D42AAC3B9D9.jpg (1102x939, 1.12M)

>I feel lonely. I lost all my friends. My grades are steadily falling, my parents are disappointed in me and I don't know what to do.
what do you study?
what do you enjoy doing?

Yeah that's usually what happens when depressed. How long have you felt like that?

puši kurac

I can relate a little:
Just moved from Okinawa, Japan to Poland, and can’t speak the language.
Dog died horribly two months in, neighbor died few days after.
All my friends left after that, grades are good but I take days on just one assignment(online schooling)
Parents dislike me for being shut in NEET but I have no purpose for going out, so there’s nothing to do other than shit post and other nonsense.
Everyone has a different history, purpose, and outlook on life, it’s all subjective, but we should all listen to each other as it may help us later.
First: relax, things aren’t going to get better by you getting worse via worry
Second: what are things that make you satisfactory/happy? It could small, long or strange, but it’s best you find that, and find ways of focusing on that. Example: I like history, so I watch history videos and draw history shit
Third: try expressing yourself, bottling it up isn’t going to help, you can do this anyway you can, but try keeping it from violent, perhaps writing, drawing, talking, recording, you get the idea. Sometimes you just need to let loose with anger and stress, I advise screaming into a pillow, crying in the bath, or anything like that.
I don’t expect these to work, maybe you’ll get an idea and work it out, but if you feel lonely, I’m here to talk, and I’ll send you my skype or discord or anything I can talk to you with if it means I can help.

Attached: 103C688D-E1CE-4E2F-B277-C005FA68DBD2.gif (500x281, 370K)

>not being cancerous assholes
Thank you Sweden and Britain

Sorry to hear that man.. I was in your situation a while back, hasn't become that much better but I'm independent now. Never would have thought that back in 2012.
So you're from Poland originally then?

I'm in dentistry. I'm actually a computer nerd and I've always wanted to be in computer science or IT I think, but these kind of studies have no future here whatsoever. I was kinda forced into dentistry because my parents are doctors and they want me to be some kind of doctor too, also it's generally a good study here in my country, but apparently I suck at it. I don't know if I should quit, I don't know if I can. This will shock my parents and will probably disappoint them even more.
2 years. Ever since I started uni.

Get gf

Thanks man. You obviously understand. I wish I knew someone kind and supportive like you irl.

I've also been depressed on and off. I understand you feel like that if you study something you don't really want to do, not to mention the situation in your country..

I know how you feel
I was depressed for a while as well for similar reasons
This is just my recommendation and im not your health adviser but
>I don't know if I should quit, I don't know if I can
DO IT
If you were forced into it and hate it, and are told you suck at it, there is no point in carrying on with it.
If you love computers, go ahead and do it.
After finishing highschool/secondary school, I went to a horticulture school instead of boarding school or proper college like everyone told me to. I fucking love it and do not regret it.
A friend of mine from the course actually wanted to be an eye surgeon and only took to course to pass some time since he likes gardening but now he found his passion - garden architecture.
Hes from zambia, if IT has no future, move out and start again.
Maybe that will help you start new and fresh. You know english, so you have a big selection of countries to study at

Norm in Germany on American airbase, Polish Ma, Irish-British-American dad
I don’t know what I am
Jesus man, I don’t know how I can help, but you should do what your best at, and use it as a stepping stone to what you want. If you’re not good at dentistry, you got two options: keep going, or drop out.
I really can’t say what you should do, Sweden has a better idea. but your parents shouldn’t mean anything when it comes to your future, it’s YOUR future, so they shouldn’t be using you as an extension of them, of course this is easier said then done, and frankly I don’t pay attention to this stuff like I should.
Either way you have to keep going in life, it’s going to beat you down, it will be dragging you gasping through the mud, but at the end of it all, you must be the one standing tall, you must be the one that drags that alligator called life out of the water, you must be the one that skins it alive, that brings its flesh to your people singing your victory.
Because who else will hear your victory over life, if you let it drag you into the swamps?
Who will speak your name as if a legend, if you do not pass through these godforsaken tests first?
We all have our own ways of looking at life, but life looks at you as nothing but an object, so adjust your sights, and charge at the bleeding thing, hiding, crying, but forwards nonetheless.

Attached: BC72C6E3-7B33-4C7F-98BB-B0318BD0F028.jpg (1200x1600, 233K)

took the course*
didnt re-read sorry. He was also pressured to become a "high level" worker

I agree with this, don't get stuck with something you don't want to do that brings you down!

Keep strong my friend, life will be merciless, but you must attack it again in again, as if the sea tirelessly at toil with the cliffs. You cannot accept defeat

hey OP, is there anyone you can talk? What would happen if you shared your concerns with your parents?

If switching your major isn't an option, try to atleast make the most of it. Try to create stuff you can fall back on when you get depressed - like multiple hobbies, exercise, friends etc. When you overthink an issue it tends to get worse, and with more diverse stuff to keep you busy you should be able to deal with your grades/major better.

Also, would it be possible for you to learn some coding in your own time maybe?

sorry, wrong link

>is there anyone you can talk?
No, I don't think so. I've never felt so lonely in my life. I've always had a friend to talk to, but not this time.
>What would happen if you shared your concerns with your parents?
I already have. They "don't like it" and they want me to work harder.

>Also, would it be possible for you to learn some coding in your own time maybe?
I don't have time though. I'm trying to study 24/7 and I'm barely passing. I almost failed last year and I'm definitely failing this year. 2 fails in a row means no university anymore, and I'll be called immediately for military, where I'll probably die i think.

Thanks for everyone's support and suggestions. I kinda expected way more "isis" and "allahu akbar" responses because this is Jow Forums and because of my country. But like thanks really.

See if you can talk to them again. Fully reveal that you are already trying your hardest and you don't feel like you can make it, just as clearly you told us. Try to find some solutions together. Sure they have some expectations of you but they are your parents. Possibility of being called for military is all the more reason to talk to them.

If you don't be completely honest with them, it will just get worse IMO.

>I already have. They "don't like it" and they want me to work harder.
Well fuck em!
> 2 fails in a row means no university anymore, and I'll be called immediately for military, where I'll probably die i think.
oh
Oh no
I didn’t realize it was this bad mate, Sweet Jesus on a Gay Ferrari
I’m sorry, but try focusing best on living, you never know how many lives you save just by living an extra few minutes.
If you are going to end up in the military, I can offer you nothing but prayer and good luck, as it will be as harsh as life itself. May God, and Angels protect you, if otherwise, at least the souls of the old guide you, good luck brother, and may you ride with God.
Thank you Britain

Attached: 42FA563E-C6A7-43E2-A07B-09A5FAE6E23A.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I had pretty overbearing parents too, and hated studying architecture. After 2 years and an abusive relationship with a fat fucking girl I decided the hell with it and opened everything to my parents.

Now I study Psychology/Neuroscience, and that fucking whore is suicidal. This was literally my first post in this board (came for laughs really), but I couldn't help but write something. I hope my meme major helps too.

Fuck that bitch!(not literally of course)
You’ll get your memes soon I hope, my first thread was a suicidal Japanese dude, since then I’ve just been going to every suicide/sad thread I can find and trying to help, and I’m glad you’re being helpful too, being funny and being cancerous is a fine line on this board.
Have a good day my British friend!

Attached: 8762526C-932D-43C3-81EF-8A1A13E79291.jpg (3024x4032, 1.26M)

I am actually Turkish, but thanks.

Let me guess - someone stole your sweetroll...

>kebab
>nice
I’m glad you’re breaking most stereotypes I hear, really though, I wish you the best of luck!

to be fair my experiences with other Turkish people have been bad outside Turkey. They are either spoiled rich kids and tumblr material or the sterotypical islam apes.

Ask on Jow Forums. They ussually have good advice as far as i know.

Oh wait really? Jesus I thought those were just jokes to piss off you guys, well I’m sure you’re a good fellow, and I really do hope things go your way, you seem like you deserve it quite a lot

well I am speaking in terms of uni students I have encountered. and I am on the spectrum (not too much) so I might not be the best judge.

Ahhhh, I see, I do hope that Britain’s Turkish groups are a lot like you, lord knows we can’t have enough wholesome people. Also school is a wild-card, you never know who’s serious, who’s going to change and etc, I just hope that the whole free speech nonsense is over with so that we can shit talk in peace.

based thread. keep it up :)

OP left though, is he on Jow Forums?

no idea, I just saw this thread. dont know where op is.

I'm here.

Hopefully doing better

doesn't seem like it. fuck, I hope he doesn't get sent to military.

Hello again!

Assad is going to stay in power and likely kill you. Get out of Syria.

oh okay. so yeah, why don't you try Jow Forums too? but IMO it will eventually come down to a hard but open talk with your parents.

Agreed, I’ve studied it enough to know the bullet, grenade, and shell to be concerned about isn’t the one with your name on it, but the one claiming “to whom it may concern”

and go where?

easier said than done, they would be leaving their homes and get treated like shit on other countries. I know for one they don't get treated well in neighboring Turkey.

they dont get treated well anywhere at all sadly.

It’s due to the whole Islamic extremist cunts who soil the name of those legit fleeing in terror. Godspeed

We don't. My father is a french citizen and I think he passed the citizenship it on to me? Does that make sense? I don't know for sure but I do have a French passport so technically speaking I won't be a refugee. But still that's not an option at least for know.

Will try that, thanks.

oh, that's better. there's nothing wrong about being a legit refugee though. you know...

you are saying that unironically in Jow Forums, arguably one of the most discriminating sites there is.

Listen to some good music. Im depressed too. ITs hard but find something ANYTHING to live for.

Attached: mad awoo.jpg (418x440, 49K)

so what
am I supposed to care about the fact that Jow Forums is like this? i just wanted to say that there is nothing wrong with legit refugees. i dont care about what others think

what I meant was that he will definitely get shit, so no need to sugarcoat. but it may depend on how white he looks.

hah, no doubt about that

> but it may depend on how white he looks
Huh?

I look white enough to pass off as Spanish or Italian here.

ah what I meant was, when Europeans don't understand your language they guess it based on your skin color. as long as you don't correct them or interact with them daily those assumptions stay.

You need succ

Watch Linus Tech Tips

hey man i'd be your friend :)

Oh a fellow comrade here on Jow Forums. That's new. Howdy.

ok come give daddy a hug

>that's new
no it's not , i've been here for months lol
anyway , انا فهمان عليك شريك
انا متلك
رسبت بالتحضيرية وهلا سنة تانية صيدلة وعلى خطر الرسوب مرة تانية

Well I didn't fail yet. I'm trying not to.
Regardless, بتعرف اذا الواحد فينه يغير فرعه او كيف؟
Cos I can't take it anymore.

بس انت قلت انو ازا رسبت هي السنة لح تنشحط عالخدمة ففكرتك راسب من قبل ؟
انت مواليد شو واي سنة هلا بالاسنان ؟ بعرف كم شب وبنت بدن ينقلو من الصيدلة للسنان ممكن فيدك
ازا عندك ديسكورد حطلي اسمك هون مشان ضيفك

لا اذا رسبت هالسنه و البعدا قصدي.
موالبد ٩٨ سنه تانيه
ما عندي ديسكورد
انا بعرف انه في نقل بين الطبيات بس انا بدي انقل هندسة بس ما بعرف اذا فيني بعد هلأ مشان هيك عم اسأل

بس انت حتى لو رسبت هلأ ما بتنطلب عالخدمه لأنه لازم ترسب سنتين ورا بعض صح؟

شريك وضعك بالسليم لسا ما راح عليك شي شبنا تفائلك شوي
طز هي سنة وما كانت لو بقلك عدد العالم يللي بدون ينقلو من عندي لغير فرع وهي انا رسبت سنة يعني كتير طبيعي تخسر سنة
نزل بوست على غروبك دفعتك او من هدول الغروبات تبعات الجامعات كلا وفي عالم خبرة بتجاوبك
عحسب علمي فيك تنقل وبما انو هندسات بيطلعلك برياحة
بعدين تعا لهون روح حمود ربك عالجنسية الفرنسية
وازا بدك نحصيحتي اخرا عكل شي وطلاع لفرنسا دروس شي فرع هندسة ونشالله لح تبدع
اي بس مو سهلة ترسب مرتين ورا بعض يعني اول مرة بتكفي
بس نشالله الله كريم بنفدني متل ما نفدني السنة الماضية

Attached: 1506257008140.png (689x473, 97K)

just remember things will get better it doesn't mean they won't get worse later but they will get better

Nazis aren't fighting against Assad

I want to make flyers of this and leave them everywhere

Join the club, Achmed

Attached: 1526324133675.jpg (300x289, 21K)

If you are somehow able to get a break, make sure to talk with someone new. That might help you cope faster. I with the best for you.

Wish the best

this is pretty true, strangely enough

no

This gave me a chuckle