Somabitch

Would you kys if your final height was 5'5"?
>inb4 you can be a man and a midget in the same time
No you can't. A midget is a midget no matter what.
Solution? Height surgery in beijing for 4 inches which costs 50k.
Mother FUCKER I can't afford that. God is a prankster that takes his unfunny jokes too far. Kys god
I used to be a body builder.
Trained from age 12-16.5.
Used to do 17k pushups with 45 lb in a month (1k in 40 min in sets. One time did 3 consecutive sets of 100 [1 min and 20 sec per 100] and took a 10 sec break in between the sets so 300 pushups in 4:30 minutes eith 45 lb). Age 16.
51k situps (3k every other day for a month). Age 16.
CURLED A 20LB DUMBBELL 1800 TIMES PER ARM WITHOUT STOPPING. Once every 2 sec per arm for an hr without a single break.

UNOFFICIAL WR????? PROBABLY

Curled 65lb dumbbells, trained in the fitness room with machines for 2-3 hrs, etc.

Training was EVERYTHIIIIIING to me but what happened?

I found out 5'5" was my final height and it FUCKING BROKE ME

I always thought I was a late bloomer but no, god was just jealous of my superior WILL POWER.

>inb4 a girlfriend will fix me
C'mon let's be real. 90% of girls are fucking sluts. Fuck them. PLUS I want to castrate myself AFTER getting the height surgeries anyways. Why? Symbolic. I want to die a virgin. Why? I want to be PURE.

I see sexual intercourse as a symbol of CORRUPTION

Not interested

Long story short? Somabitch, why is suicide so hard to fucking do?!

>inb4 it's not hard

Yes it is. Yes I have googled various methods. The only appealing one is jumping off a bridge. Why haven't I done it? Fear of hell.

NOT fear of death, just fear of burning for an eternity.

SHIT, I have bad luck in this life.

The lesson?

GENETICS PREDETERMINE SUCCESS

WILL POWER/EFFORT MEAN NOTHING IN THIS WORLD. JUST YOUR GENETICS.

>inb4 body dysmorphia
So? Body dysmorphia is not delusional.

Being a midget is a LEGITIMATE COMPLAINT.

So again, would YOU kys?

Attached: 1527475035726.jpg (329x374, 28K)

lol what the fuck

there is no point to do it just because you are short

>Would you kys if your final height was 5'5"?
dunno. I don't think so.
as far as suicide goes, you're an American. Just get a shotgun and blow your own brains out. It's supposed to be the most effective way to do it and it's presumably relatively painless
nb

Yes ik of that but like I said above, only jumping off a bridge sounds appealing but what keeps me from doing it is basically my fear of burning for an eternity.

Just move somewhere where the avg height is less. This is probably cheaper than surgery and way less embarrassing

come up to Canada
I'll push you off a bridge
then it's not suicide

Come to bell gardens instead

I'm not going out of my way to kill a manlet, fuck you
nb

Ditto. Don't feel lile going all the way to canada _|_

Btw bird is the word

five foot seven

lmaoing@urlife bro i was 5'5" at 11 years old

Attached: laffin at (you).gif (350x434, 396K)

I was too.. well age 13. I stopped growing while in middle school.

It destroyed my body builder dream and it FUCKED ME UP BIG TIME

The u.s. owes me my gun rights back, an assisted suicide, OR MY height surgeries.

I am ENTITLED to one of the 3 but this fucktard society doesn't want to aid me since it's filled with sadistic barbarians. Just like this faggot god. Psychopath sadists.

What?

Attached: 1527150825328.jpg (400x400, 16K)

i was 5'5" at 9 years old

>"Shit post"

I'm like 6'3 now

So is the answer to my question a yes then?

maybe

who cares about height how big is my dick??

Dick size is irrelevant to me. I even said I wanted to castrate myself.

Put yourself in my shoes. A BODY BUILDER and a midget don't match. It's a contradiction

>inb4 short people are stronger
Whoever says this doesn't realize that you can't be a midget and masculine. Makes no sense.

>GENETICS PREDETERMINE SUCCESS
>WILL POWER/EFFORT MEAN NOTHING IN THIS WORLD. JUST YOUR GENETICS.
just to argue, what're the supposed measures and parameters of success?

6'5 Fag here
I wouldnt kill myself I would be rather happy bc my frens are tinyfags

1. Height (5'10" and up)
2. Intelligence (like being able to be a cs major). I am avg here.
3. Attractiveness (my face is above avg)

Those things symbolize strong genes

Height is the one that matters the most to me due to my particular dream.

Fuck man. All I want is to be 5'10". That would actually be a perfect height for a body builder in my opinion.

Too bad I would need expensive leg surgeries and one spine surgeries to gain 5 inches (4 for my leg and one for my spine).

*surgery

Maybe even an arm surgery for like 2 or so inches

SHIT

I wish I were made out of money. Fucking seriously. This fucked up my brain. I think I literally got brain damage from all the years of stress and feeling inferior over my height.

FUCK this planet for being based one only genetics.

And FUCK people that make suicide hard to do (such as the mental hospitals taking away my gun rights)

you aint got brain damage, just experiencing a massive freakout. been there, done that, likely gonna experience again later on in life.

wtf like i read youre midget thread... can you make girls cum? can you make them think you could? do you want to get divorced and truely cucked? think carefully on your answer and be happy with ur health

refer to this

I want to castrate myself as I am not even a sexual person. I only cared about physical power. That was my passion.

I would have been THE most dominant human on this planet

God was jealous of me.

Given my same body, even god would have killed himself too.

My hate for that fucker will never go away.

I would have broken world records. I would have been the most dominant boxer on this planet.

THIS FAGGOT GOD STRIPPED ME OF EVERYTHING

No wonder you ended up short, all that training will have fucked your testosterone production and stunted your growth
I'm only 5'10 so I understand that feeling