youtube.com/watch?v=S7Q7KCDCD5I
youtube.com/watch?v=OXgwyZe_FeY
youtube.com/watch?v=K0Qi5O51f3s
youtube.com/watch?v=vwLQw_95hX0
youtube.com/watch?v=aNJXS9X0yY0&
youtube.com/watch?v=xx6IwshTL6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Julie!
>Implying she would know how a phone works without me telling her how to.

Attached: Allure2.png (2250x1230, 649K)

I love you so much my beautiful Alice. You will always mean everything to me.

Attached: Alice33.jpg (397x771, 42K)

>She gives you her number edition
oh she will be disappointed as to how little I chat unless I feel different when chatting with her

Attached: 53719077_p0.png (380x701, 386K)

Aren't you going to tell us about what your newest artwhore drew for you? Or maybe the newest corporate dildo you're taking on a ride? Maybe you could talk about how triggered you are at people using "autistic" as an insult, or directly violate what people tell you to? Possibly taking about how you want to have kids someday despite your "waifu" (read: object for lewding) being infertile? You could also complain about it being above 30 degrees for 2 days a year, or even defend some women! Truly, your life is fufilling.

I'm sorry that I'm not like you. I'm sorry that I'm not a person who stinks of rotting whalecum unlike yourself. I'm sorry I try to make an effort to be likeable and have a personality that pertains to more than just trying to insult someone over the internet. And it honestly saddens me that I have to stoop to your level. I'm also sorry that I have to feeI bad for you, but I do.

What if she's like this guy I know from Japan and she gives me her LINE instead?

Attached: 907.jpg (1824x2736, 345K)

It is currently real nigga hours, only real niggas may post currently.

Attached: A Cute Stats.png (708x700, 310K)

I'm afraid I am too retarded to get the reference.

Attached: Illustration.png (631x712, 533K)

mirai is cute and I want season 2.

she is and pls no season 2, I am too afraid they fuck with her character.. I have split opinions about this

>reference
Retard.
LINE is basically the East Asian WhatsApp.

this is marika post

Attached: 816491.png (1920x1200, 586K)

>retard
yes, that would be me
>LINE is basically the East Asian WhatsApp.
ah, thanks. I've never been to any Asian country, nor do I really consume Asian media so I really wouldn't know.

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou, and all of that.

I don't know really. Honestly, I don't think I'd care.

>you telling her about your love?
The latter. I wouldn't ever directly tell her that I love her, that's just not on the table.

Attached: Misa229.jpg (595x842, 162K)

I hope you read her source material, user.

I have a really bad attention span which causes reading problems, tho I might be able to fix that by reading more I guess.. but even just reading through threads I skip some replies cause I just cant keep my focus up and look at few pics
literally retarded

Attached: 5634857547.png (1130x1079, 1.17M)

I refuse to believe someone can be a talented artist and not have the drive and attention span to read his waifu's source material. As a fellow Kyoani girl lover I'm disappointed.

alright I'm gonna hit the hay now, been nice sticking around for a little while.
Sorry for not talking much, I've avoided posting when I haven't got anything interesting to say

Attached: JulieSwordPose.png (1460x1959, 819K)

>talented artist
you flatter me
anyway I guess I'll give it a shot. I mean it kinda has been bothering me somewhat for some time now anyway

also in other news I've finally finished some shit so I can finally draw her! thanks for the encouragement waifufrens

Attached: 65762754.jpg (500x836, 428K)

Tharja!
>Just out of curiosity, what's your head cannon age for Tharja?
Around 18 to 20 years old.
>And also how do you think her name is pronounced?
I've always say her name as Thar-jah and Fire Emblem Warriors confirms this.
youtube.com/watch?v=S7Q7KCDCD5I
I was saying that in the context of the current timeline where Tharja lives because of a time skip that didn't made all of the characters aged at all.
1. A photo of Tharja being princess carried by me
2. Lost in Thoughts
3. She doesn't want to make any friends
4. I wouldn't do that tbqhwy
5. Her actions
6. That would be weird as hell
7. Never did
8. She doesn't know about cars
9. First heard about news of Awakening's summer DLC being censored by covering up Tharja's ass with a curtain, then I played her game and the rest was history.
At least /co/ isn't /v/ aka one of the worst boards on Jow Forums where no one talks about vidya without console war faggotry & shitposting being involved.

Attached: Dexej68VQAIY6N-.jpg (900x1132, 227K)

It's that time again, chummers.
youtube.com/watch?v=OXgwyZe_FeY

Attached: M E R I D A W A V E.png (960x600, 1.24M)

>electronic
extremely cringe worthy

I wish I could give Touko the biggest, warmest hug.
>Would your waifu agree with your music taste?
She would either hate my love for death metal or think of it as a good stress relief like I do.
>Would she agree with your homes decoration?
My room is rather goth and gloomy, so yes.
>If she walked in to your house right no with no cleaning up, would you be embarassed?
Not really. I'd probably apologize just since there's a few things obviously out of place, but it's not terrible.
>What's your waifus favorite drink?
One of her favorite ingame gifts is Rosehip Tea.
>Does your waifu drink alcoholic drinks?
Probably not.
>If she saw you on Jow Forums what would her reaction be?
If she knew what it was, she'd probably go on it even more than I do. I don't consider myself a robot (I only come here for this general) but she fits into that label well.

Attached: 1561771391360_2x.png (794x1120, 751K)

Your wishes have been granted and your waifu becomes real, but she appears as she would an old woman (age 70). Do you still love her despite this? How will her elderly age affect your relationship?

you picked a bad time to get lost, friend.

>Would your waifu agree with your music taste?
no. granted, i listen to tons of different genres, but dark electro is the one i always come back to.

i don't think this is god module's best work, but i can't help but adore it.
youtube.com/watch?v=K0Qi5O51f3s

>Would she agree with your homes decoration?
i think he would. i have a fondness for weird knick knacks, candles, and the occult. i think he of all people would appreciate it.

>If she walked in to your house right now with no cleaning up, would you be embarrassed?
yes. i don't live alone and i can't account for all the barbarians who live with me. i don't care if he's seen worse or not.

>What's your waifus favorite drink?
coffee. i always get the feeling that he would be very big on coffee.

>Does your waifu drink alcoholic drinks?
probably!

>If she saw you on Jow Forums what would her reaction be?
i don't think he knows a whole lot about chinese frog collecting websites. depending on what i was looking at, probably nothing.

Attached: gianitaarts (3).jpg (500x640, 60K)

There's 3 rules to being a waifufag.

Rule 1. Love your waifu

Rule 2. There is no Rule 2

Rule 3. See rules 1 and 2

I don't really want her to become real. Being real sucks. Regardless, I'd still love her and do my best to care for her in her degrading form. Maybe technology to make her younger and/or healthier will become available at some point in the future.

Sure do love Kotori Itsuka or whatever. My sleep schedule is getting messed up, I'd been good about going to bed before midnight, but not any more. I doubt Kotori would appreciate me keeping her up this late all the time. Oh well.

Attached: Waitress Kotori.jpg (702x1000, 160K)

the very thought of you
and i forget to do
all the ordinary things
that everyone ought to do
i'm living in a daydream
i'm as happy as a king
and as foolish as it may seem
to me that's everything

Attached: bonnie.png (702x1138, 147K)

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING /waifu/
How's your day/night going?
My day just started, slept like shit.

Attached: 38049080_p0.jpg (676x676, 52K)

it's pretty good
i finally cleaned this shithole

Saya, I love you. It's Friday night motherfuckers, time to get wrecked and maybe open up the little black book for some sappy poetry.

Well she might be 70 years old but I doubt that would effect the Agnosia i want her to inflict upon me.

The night is young and the weekend free. Good times ahead I think.

Attached: a4840c507a0d7512dd60f267d23813122f9a021c_s2_n1.jpg (1800x1350, 227K)

cute outfit kotorifren! I'm afraid, however, there is competition
I'd rather she stay in 2d world and not come to this shitty place at the shittiest age just to suffer. i would love her anyways, might make me go to the medical field so i have knowledge and im able to help her
nice poem friend!
although tired i can finally sleep now, weekend is comfy and as sayafriend put it there may be good times ahead

Attached: tumblr_nns8duFR081u36z27o1_500.jpg (500x281, 52K)

Don't die on me, thread!

Attached: 1c5.png (680x582, 496K)

Maid GLaDOS is cute.

Attached: Danganronpa_Pachinko_Machine_Art.png (1024x820, 974K)

Falling in love with this blue-eyed beauty is one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

It's too warm.
I can't fall asleep before 6 AM.
Have any idea why you slept like shit?

Attached: large.png (500x499, 217K)

I'm not sure. i think it's because my AC was on all night and the place was a freezer

Attached: gvhkgyg.png (604x798, 630K)

Angela Ziegler will always be the brightest star in my sky. My hart shall always belong to her.

Attached: Angela534.jpg (1200x1072, 196K)

This beautiful maid with a heart of gold is simply amazing

It's going pretty well for now. It's not that hot outside so I may take walk later in the day.

Attached: wne539cqwx631.jpg (959x1237, 116K)

Stop right there criminal scum! You violated the law.

Post the 20th image in your waifu folder or it's off to jail.

Attached: e363a3a87430bed557f2fcf5c6c0c49f64abc582v2_00.jpg (281x284, 25K)

Pls no jail

Attached: 39937860_p0.jpg (1000x1442, 487K)

I'm a bit jealous, but you're probably not too comfortable with that environment if you suspect it's disrupting your sleep, which I believe is a reasonable suspicion. When I wake up after sleeping in too warm environments, I often have a headache.

Attached: Really makes You think.png (238x367, 199K)

Loving Elizabeth as always.

>More than anything I'm disappointed that I am unable to offer any real assistance.
I like talking to you. That's sufficient, I think. I'm not sure how it could be more "real".
>Joints still offer a constant inconvenience
I hope you're not in a lot of pain.
>but my mind has been clearer than it has been in a long time.
Someone's been getting their B vitamins.
>I don't really know if I'm feeling better or worse, just different.
I've been feeling kind of odd lately as well. Mostly apathic, but I've been getting unreasonably frustrated over insignificant things, so I guess I feel irritable as well. It comes and goes for me. Nonetheless, I can think of a number of explanations as to why I feel that way. Has anything specific been bothering you though? It's probably been too long to blame it on the trazodone.

>Thar-jah
So I was correct. This has been bugging me for a while.

Yeah, right.
youtube.com/watch?v=vwLQw_95hX0

It's been okay. I don't have anything significant to complain about at the moment. Maybe something will pop up later. How are you doing?

That's a hard one, since I have a lot of subfolders. Posted anyway.

Questions.
>How good is your waifu at lying?
>How would you console her if she was crying?
>Your waifu has been acting very cold and distant lately. She says that everything is okay when you ask her about it. What do you do?

Attached: ekIdDbyXmJ.png (900x900, 630K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aNJXS9X0yY0&
Image #20

Attached: Angery Galil.jpg (624x548, 34K)

I love the early morning.
Good enough that nobody found out she was a serial killer until she explicitly revealed herself as one.
Ask her what's wrong first. If I don't get a response, I'd wrap an arm around her and hold her close. I'm the kind of person who often doesn't like being touched when I'm sad, so I wouldn't go for a full hug unless she tried it first. I'd just sit there and let her cry on me for as long as she needed, and ask if she wants to talk once she's done.
>Your waifu has been acting very cold and distant lately. She says that everything is okay when you ask her about it. What do you do?
Be direct with her that shes been acting differently, and that I want her to be honest with me if somethings on her mind. I don't want her to suffer in silence like she has for most of her life.

Attached: pd7a4ivyb11w7ci3jo1.gif (540x360, 465K)

Fine. Now buzz off, Imperial stooge.

>Black Sabbath
Based and Ozzypilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=xx6IwshTL6M
She lied to her mum about what the cake was for, but anyone could've pulled that off.
I'd put my arm around and pull her close while asking her what's wrong. Then, I'd let her cry it out on my shoulder if she wants to. If she wants to talk about whatever was making her cry when she's no longer hysterical, that's fine.
I tell her that she doesn't look okay, that she's acting like me. I press on, try to figure out what's wrong. However, I'd like to believe we would've long made it clear that we'd tell each other everything, even if it might hurt.

Attached: Merida20.png (819x799, 1.13M)

>Meanwhile, at the /waifu/ Mansion...

Attached: waifumansion.jpg (1800x1178, 1.26M)

>tfw no Jagdschloss in northeastern germany for me and waifu to brood and meditate in
didnt know I wanted this

Attached: rav20a.gif (376x414, 1.97M)

Not at all. I doubt she could successfully pull one off. It goes against what she stands for anyway.
Ask her who's the reason for it and who I need to kill. Just as an attempt to pry.
Ask her if everything is okay because things feel different. Offer myself to help with whatever's going on.

Playing rock paper scissors to decide who's sharing a room with the shoggoth.

Attached: 1558567505455.jpg (500x718, 75K)

see pic

hug her.. see I am really bad at stuff like this but depending on the context I am sure I could pull off something to make her feel somewhat better

oh shit I don't even.. sit her down and have a serious talk with her and convince her that whatever happened she can talk about it with me and I won't judge or something like that I guess?

Attached: 4983750349.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Probably not very good
I'm not very good at that so I'd probably awkwardly ask if I could help
That's how I am literally all the time so I'd probably try to be nicer and stuff.
I'm hoarding Arizona cans in my room

Attached: Her.png (1024x553, 34K)

>When life starts getting a little too stressful for waifu, what does she do to keep herself from losing it?

>Have you given your waifu any nicknames? Does she have any canon ones?

>How emotional is your waifu? Does she wear them on her sleeve? Or does she have a constant pokerface?

>Over the time you've been with your waifu, have you ever discovered something about her that was very surprising?

I have ten new Galil pics and Jow Forums apparently doesn't agree with one of them for some reason

Attached: Running Through The Jungle.png (706x865, 838K)

I don't think she would ever outrightly lie, I don't think she has it in her unless she was under the influence of, for example, her father. Any outright lie would weigh too much on her conscience, but I know that by utility she must "lie" via omission. She often doesn't tell people important things about herself often because she believes they'll think differently of her.
One thing I'm surprisingly good at is giving heartfelt, emotional speeches and/or advice. If we were close, I would embrace her and hold her close: make it known that she isn't alone and doesn't have to be.
She's often distant and reclusive so it would be difficult to make a big deal out of it. If her mood drastically changed over time and that reclusivity and broodingness was amplified , I would press on and try to find the root of the problem. In any case, irrespective of whether or not she shares the problem with me, I would make it known that I wholeheartedly believe in her and her ability to overcome any obstacle. I would emphasize that she is the strongest, most diligent person I know and that her destiny/fate is her own and only her own and that I will always, always be there for her.

Attached: ravq1.gif (500x166, 759K)

>It also slowly got worse, so that isn't helping.
Is she getting a reboot then? If so, then I'm in the same situation. She hasn't gotten her screentime yet though so I'm patiently waiting for an update before I start watching.
>The plot od DaL is paper-thin, a bit stupid, and nothing really makes any sense
How so? And how would you fix it? The plot in Alleyne's show is pretty dumb as well, but I guess I could commend it a little, given the genre's of the show.
>Your waifu and by extension your mental health is at the mercy of someone who couldn't care less.
I try to not think about it alot but it always hurts when I see it like that. I wonder if I could ever create something and not care at all about it.
>spoiler
Oh that's tame stuff. I dare not explain the first minutes of the first episode in her content.
>but I don't exactly watch a whole lot of anime
I'm probably wrong, but you said her anime was the first you've watched before, right? Alleyne's was also my first. I wonder if that has anything to contribute to our hostage situation. If you could back and stop yourself from watching her content, would you? I'm aware she's done alot for you so I'm curious.

>When life starts getting a little too stressful for waifu, what does she do to keep herself from losing it?
Meditate. Beat the hell out of some dangerous beasts and have alot of wine apparently.
>Have you given your waifu any nicknames?
Alley. As silly as it sounds. Leina too but I don't use that one too much since I think of another character in her show when I do.
>Does she have any canon ones?
Yeah, but it's more of an insult.
>How emotional is your waifu? Does she wear them on her sleeve? Or does she have a constant pokerface?
A mix of both? She's usually pretty closed, reserved and cool but when she's shown to care immensely about those she deems friends and allies.

Attached: 1556454601921.png (637x910, 38K)

Good job Alleyene poster

Attached: I get you.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>Over the time you've been with your waifu, have you ever discovered something about her that was very surprising?
The most "recent" thing would be learning about some of her races abilities, but if you were in my shoes, things like lore appearing in her content is genuinely astonishing.

Attached: 1547270748292.jpg (800x800, 414K)

Right away, sir.

I've never really heard her tell a lie. She probably would be able to tell it without making it seem too obvious if it was a trivial or a white lie.
I'd tenderly ask her to calm down and ensure her that everything will be alright before offering a tight and warm hug in which I'd hold her for as long as she desired while telling her sweet things to try and get her to relax so she can share with me what it is that brought her to tears. Seeing her in such a taste would tear my heart out and I'd do everything in my power to fix it. If it was really bad then I'd allow her to let it all out while embracing her. After she has calmed down a little bit I'd try to distract her in some way, something that I know would bring back her precious smile.
>Your waifu has been acting very cold and distant lately. What do you do?
Well, the first thing I'd do is probably come with 100 assumptions as to what might be wrong which would all most likely end up being wrong. I'd be slightly persistent in trying to pry it out of her but wouldn't push her too much. I don't really know what to do in such situations. Perhaps I'd try to lift her spirits somehow or remind her that she can tell me anything and that I'd do anything for her. Knowing her I'd assume something's bothering her and he just wants to keep it to herself.

>certain chemicals are missing from her secret underground lab again
God damn it, Jonathan...

She closes her eyes for a moment and takes a deep breath or just takes a moment to relax.
I usually call her Angie. Sugar Plum, Princess and Angel are the more unusual nicknames/petnames I've given her.
>How emotional is your waifu?
Mildly. She quite openly expresses her emotions though.

Attached: Angela20.jpg (734x1089, 93K)

Oh, I didn't see this.
Sorted by ascending date.
Yelling a heartfelt but obnoxiously long monologue about my love from a balcony for everyone to hear.
Channeling her negativity into writing has always been the best way for her to vent. She seems much more calm and stabilized when discussing literature or reciting a poem, especially one of her own.
I haven't given her any original ones (aside from the plethora of very doting terms I call her, such as idiot or smelly) but Touki and Fufu are canon ones. She despises them though, so I only call her by such when I'm trying to be silly since I agree with her. They do sound really dumb.
She's almost too open about her thoughts and feelings. But I can't lie, I find the lack of a filter to be endearing.
Did I mention she shares a body with a serial killer yet?
Aside from that, I didn't actually expect her to be so perverted when I first played the game. I know shes famous for romance novels, but everything else about her seems so stereotypically prudish.

Attached: 2013-02-03-555819.jpg (1000x661, 356K)

Wholesome answers. I enjoyed reading all of them.

She acts cold and emotionally aloof. Abrasive even. An understandable coping mechanism in my opinion.
A few. But "Liz" is the be-all and end-all in my eyes.
>Does she have any canon ones?
She gets called a lot of things over the course of the game. Most of them aren't too flattering. Surprisingly not a single "Liz" is uttered.
>How emotional is your waifu?
Elizabeth is quite emotional and she's open about her emotions but she can bottle them up at times. It's obvious when she's in pain but most of the time she's forced to just push through it because she has no other option. I've noticed that she's comfortable expressing positive emotions like happiness, excitement, etc. and hesitant to express less positive ones. When she's sad or afraid she expresses it mostly through body language. Here's where I'd write an essay about her idle animations if I wasn't too lazy.
That she's proficient at skipping stones.

>filename
CCR reference acknowledged.

Attached: qNnaQBkB0p.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

20th in my anime screenshot folder.
Good since she can hide her expressions and speak in a monotone voice, but despite that, she hates lying.
I'd put my arm on her shoulder and then would turn into a hug. I'd tell her everything is going to be okay and try to make her feel loved, holding her close to my chest and telling her let it all out. When her crying calms down, I'd ask her why she's so distressed.
That's how she usually acts, but if it were unusually cold and distant, I'd try to be assertive and tell her that she's been acting strange and I'm worried about her.
Swimming or sleeping.
Drooly. She doesn't have any canon nicknames.
She hides her emotions under thick bangs that cover her eyes, as well has a low, mysterious voice. She's emotional deep down though.
Every new thing I learn about her is special to me, and she does a lot of surprising, but the most surprising discovery would be finding how deep her scissors cut, which is 12.67cm. Also the time she goes to bed was a surprise. I suppose she's a night person, going to bed at 2AM. Or maybe she was just staying up late when I noticed that detail.

Attached: 6d7b9756-23ba-44d1-9be9-6e33f6e4d65d.png (1280x720, 631K)

>No one can hear themselves think over the sounds of gunshots, hardcore music and unintelligible Scots.
>Every inanimate object becomes a target for practice.
>Everyone is constantly tripping over empty bottles of scotch and beer.
>Whenever everyone assembles for lunch or dinner, the two of us show up late blasting Death Grips or trap music while dabbing.

She goes off on her own, exploring the wilderness on horseback and shooting arrows.
I give her a few: Meri, Red, Moofy. She doesn't have any canon ones.
She can be emotional at times, usually when someone gets in her way. I completely understand that. I'm the one with the poker face, most of the time. She's gotta be the upbeat one to counter my gloomy nature, but I'm not above showing her all the love and affection I can possibly show someone.
Can't think of anything that was "very" surprising.

Attached: MeriSmile6.png (860x803, 987K)

Do you guys think participating in these threads can somehow "delude" or make yourself believe more in the love towards your waifu when you really like a character and claim them as your waifu but not quite serious about it?

>Is she getting a reboot then?
No, as far as I know, it's just still going. They've got enough material from the LNs to make at least one more season, maybe more.It just gets more frustrating to watch though.
>How so?
They constantly throw new concepts into the fold because why not, and rarely if ever explain they why or how behind things. Kotori's older brother has to go on dates with spirits, make them fall in love with him, then he has to kiss them, "sealing" their spirit powers. Except they can still use their spirit powers without any visible repercussions (Kotori excepted), so I don't know why the fuck they would bother sealing them if they can just bring them back at will anyway. Spirits/spacial quakes have apparently been a thing for 30 years, but nobody bothered doing anything about it until just now? How come some spirits have actual names but others don't? Why are there actual wizards but nobody gives a shit? How do Rataskr and the AST stay secret despite blowing up half the goddamn city every other week? You could blame spacial quakes I guess, but that wouldn't explain the obvious weapon damage. That's just a few of the questions that will likely never be answered. Sure, there are others, but those are the ones I felt like bitching about.
>And how would you fix it
Stop adding in new spirits, develop the ones we already have, have Kotori get over her weird crush on her brother, explain why any of this is even happening, why magic exists for humans and no one seems to care, give up on trying to be serious with the whole DEM subplot because it doesn't work, the show is at it's best when it's a dumb comedy about some faggot with a bunch of magical girls in love with him. The serious plot feels somewhat out of place,and never seems to quite work. Also if I wanted an interesting plot I wouldn't be watching fucking DaL, that's for sure.

Attached: Dissatisfied Kotori.jpg (236x419, 17K)

I found a funny picture

Attached: 1yzt.jpg (720x859, 159K)

How the fuck did you find my facebook profile delet

People like this are the reason we will never be taken seriously.

>poem
it's lyrics to a song but thanks fren

>Oh that's tame stuff yeah, comparatively it's not so bad, but I'd "met" Kotori prior to actually watching her show, so it was a bit disheartening when that was what it began with. I don't know what I really expected, but it was disappointing nonetheless.
>spoiler
Death Note was the first anime I ever watched, if you don't include stuff like Pokemon and Yugioh from when I was a kid. Date a Live was the second anime I'd ever completed. I knew it wasn't going to be that great going in, but I had hope. My brother had actually watched season one before I did, and he told me not to bother with it, despite knowing I had a daki of Kotori at the time. (yeah, I got a daki of her and considered her my waifu before watching her source, yeah, that's typically considered bad, but my circumstances were a bit odd, I've rambled about hearing her voice in my head before, I felt a connection despite not knowing much about her, it just felt right). I don't think I would unwatch her show if I could. It isn't good, and it's brought me a lot of trouble, but it did teach me a bit more about her, and that's good. I don't think she would have been abe to help me as much had I never watched her show. I'd be stuck wit only the info from her wiki which... honestly isn't missing a whole lot, and knows things the show never brought up due to the LNs. But still, I think seeing it directly is still a bit better, even if I have to deal with a whole lot of shit. DaL probably isn't as bad as I say it is, but that's just because I care about Kotori so much. If I didn't care about her, I could just forget it existed.
>I like talking to you
I generally enjoy taking to you as well.
>I hope you're not in a lot of pain.
Nah, just stiffness mostly
>Has anything specific been bothering you though?
I think I'm just finally returning to "default" Traz has been out of my system long enough to where I'm just back to my usual angry, dissatisfied self.

Attached: Kotori.jpg (800x763, 368K)

i will find and i will shoot merida and her pet nigger and nobody can stop me

>Have to pull Holofag off of Urabefag again

why are you against urabefag dying?
urabefag is a cunt

Who cares normies are fucking retarded anyway

I'd prefer it if there wasn't homicide in the mansion.

I don't think normal people are retarded, they are, you know, normal.

why?
are you afraid someone will go to jail?
just have scarecrow hide the evidence or something

Not that I wouldn't break out of the jail anyway.

>lying
She hasn't really done this intentionally before but I imagine she'd be fine at it.

>crying
I'd immediately embrace her and find out the source of her pain and remove it from existence.

>distant
This would worry me. she's usually very intimate and honest. Maybe something very wrong has happened and she's trying to protect me from it? Either way I keep pushing for the truth.

We will excuse ourselves to either the basement or attic. Please do not enter.

>stress
She escapes from those situations.

>nicknames
She has no canon ones and Saya is short enough so that's what I call her.

>emotional
Very, and they are very human-like emotions.

>discovered
Not really since I read her novel entirely and I don't consider anything else canon. I do like to consider the nuanced situations we would find ourselves via these questions.

Attached: 444908.jpg (480x600, 143K)

Hi Julie poster

I've never posted my waifu here.

Very nice. Alley is a cute nickname. What sort of abilities does her race possess? I vaguely recall you saying something about Alleyene having wind-based abilities.

Very nice, Mercyposter.

Very nice.

>Channeling her negativity into writing has always been the best way for her to vent
That's dope, I'm a bit of a writer myself. Have you ever written anything for Touko?

>Did I mention she shares a body with a serial killer yet?
No, I don't think you have.

Very nice. Why was Elizabeth's ability to skip stones surprising to you?

>I've noticed that she's comfortable expressing positive emotions like happiness, excitement, etc. and hesitant to express less positive ones
I know a few people that are like this. Myself included. I know they all share a common trait, but the proper wording I'm looking for is escaping me right now.

Very nice. What a precise measurement.

Very nice. Merida's stress relief activities sound quite fun. What about anything that was "just" surprising?

Very nice, Sayaposter.

my waifus series might be getting a season 2 and i hate it

>What about anything that was "just" surprising?
The fact that if her hair were straightened out it would reach all the way down to her lower calves.

Attached: i_m_glad_we_straightened_it_out_by_enzoluciano93-d5wkv4b.jpg (737x1084, 98K)

>Still fucked up my post with typos anyway
It never gets better, lads.

I wouldn't say so. Some of the questions asked here can really make you think but
>when you really like a character and claim them as your waifu but not quite serious about it?
If you're not already in love with them, then I'd say forcing it is more of a delusion. Personally though, ever since I've started posted here, I've been more curious about her overall. And it's curiosity that will never be quenched because I'm reminded that her creator is a fuck.

That does sound really annoying. Makes you wonder if the creators themselves even know where they're going with the plot. Sorry, but, you've intrigued me and now I will watch her anime, either to try and make sense of everything or sympathize with you.

>Death Note
A good start. Was it Adult Swim that brought your attention towards the piece?
>if you don't include stuff like
Of course not. I think everyone has that one anime from when they were younger, but weren't serious about the genre (Typically DBZ).
>despite knowing I had a daki of Kotori at the time
I think a story-time is in order. That entire scenario definitely does sound peculiar. Did you just buy a random Daki, assuming it'd be as comfortable to hold as those posts usually say? And then you got curious about the girl you were hugging every night? I'm curious about your circumstances. It sounds like you definitely found her on accident, but I think that's all of us here and it's all interesting to me.

>Strange noises coming from the basement again

>Not a new IP
And my investigation limits itself. I will find you, Very Nice Poster.
>abilities
You're right. I'm still surprised someone reads these. Her race can "feel" the wind. So, if you shot a bullet at them, they'd easily be able to dodge it. They can also sync up with nature and "understand" it. Another "Ability" of the race is having a high tolerance to alcohol.

Attached: 1549445216567.png (700x1000, 959K)

My waif of 7 years, yet haven't even seen season 2.

Attached: 1422773456738.jpg (1333x1900, 514K)

>
>lying
probably not very good
>console
id hug her, try to calm her down, and if nothing like that works, id take her out for ice cream or just a walk or drive or anything. there isnt really anything i wouldnt try
>cold and distant
i think she'd eventually open up if i prodded her about it, or i could do something tangentially to improve her mood and ask her then
>stress
i dont know, she doesnt seem very stressed. she might go out for a walk or something though
>nicknames
tsu, gu, tsugu-chan
>emotional
mostly a poker face, but she does smile quite a bit
>surprising
im always a little surprised when i find new, tiny details in older videos. the bandage on her ear, certain kinds of clipping in various videos, hair physics, i dunno, i love to discover -anything- new about her

Attached: DYpWtIsVQAAves7.jpg orig.jpg (1230x870, 92K)

I have panic attacks when watching my waifu's series and couldn't see the last two episodes.

Who's your waif? I just didn't continue since the series was propoganda for some other dumbo, didn't recognize the beauty of mine waif.

Attached: __charlotte_dunois_infinite_stratos__06f72bfda7f457c615f2ac3852ad04cd.jpg (2051x2885, 763K)

I love you Holo! Just got done re-reading the 2nd S&W manga.

Attached: Holo_cde9c7_6199259.jpg (850x1213, 261K)

Which Holoposter is this?

I'm fairly certain that being in love with fictional characters is more than enough to discredit us.

I was wondering how she learned to do that while she was in her tower, so it was really surprising to me at first. But it later occurred to me that she could open tears while she was there. She probably opened one and went elsewhere to learn that.
>I know they all share a common trait
Something about being afraid to show weakness, I guess.

I get anxious every time a popular youtuber decides to go back to Infinite. For some reason I really dislike it when so much attention is drawn to her.

>>Not a new IP
I too am eager to find out who he is, but the poster count didn't rise because he already posted the questions. Presumably.

Attached: 15555363927510.gif (400x527, 782K)

holo is a stupid whore

>filename
>post
Not the nurse

Lifting Holo fag. Haven't been in a waifu general in a while

I'll fucking kill you, urabe nigger

i'm not urabenigger but you're a stuck up egotistical faggot

Insulting my wife means you're just as bad as the urabenigger, you blasphemer.

She was the first to

>just have scarecrow hide the evidence or something

top kek

calling your wife a stupid whore is nowhere near the sort of things urabefag does
i am not as bad as urabenigger