Since when did "virgin" become an insult on Jow Forums. you can't even say anything without getting this reply...

since when did "virgin" become an insult on Jow Forums. you can't even say anything without getting this reply. this site is becoming unusable desu

Attached: 20190629_163349.png (232x107, 6K)

Since normies invaded
And even some non-normies join in just because they like being annoying

shut up you virgin loser

this
just normalfaggots trying to astroturf our home
don't let them win, robros

Tell then to have kids.

Trust me.

I didn't want to make a new thread so I'll just post in this on. I have no idea how to interact with people and I'm kinda dying from anxiety currently.
>see a childhood friend in the store yesterday
>he looks kinda like he's in a hurry but says "you should text me during the weekend"
>didn't really want to text him but think that he wants me to text him by the way he said it so I muster all my courage and ask him if he has any plans for today
>he says he already has plans but he's free tomorrow so we should maybe do something in the evening then
>I just say "ok we'll see"
The thing is I don't do anything social and the buddy kinda implied that he thinks I have some plans on what we would be doing. Like I was the initiator, not him for saying to text him. I kinda don't even want to see they guy but the way I texted him looks kinda like I want to and I have some activities or something planned. Whatever people do together.
I'm totally freaking out. I hope I die in my sleep so tomorrow never comes.

Shut the fuck you fucking virgin faggot. Hope you never have sex but yeah
>have sex incel

>t. inceloid

Tip-toeing to the jewelry store
I don't really care about nothin' anymore
Grandma said I grew up, I ain't stubborn anymore
I think that ho mad 'cause we ain't fuckin' anymore
Tip-toeing to the Gucci store
Pussy, why you lookin' at my jewelry for?
That's that shit that I might get a jury for
You tuckin' your shit, why you buy that jewelry for? (Oh-oh)
Tip-tip-toeing on the marble floors
Thug life, feelin' like 2Pac Shakur
We was tip-toeing on your block, lil' boy
No James Harden, on my wrist a block, lil' boy

h4v3 s3x 0P

Lmao cry more virgin

Lmao am i supposed to get upset by that? Kids are for dickheads

You think people would seriously withstand 2 decades of talking about the lie of how sex is so hard to find?

I'm writing a story, can I get some ideas.

have sex isn't just about virginity, user. it's about making fun of people who get laid infrequently/rarely, too. it's more of an attack on the lonely singles' lifestyle and the minutiae that comes with it. people who have sex don't have time to fixate on that bullshit that spurs the "have sex" reply.

honestly i dont even care about virginity anymore, i just wanna talk about feels with other people because this is a board/site for lonely people. i don't need to get made fun of in the only place that i feel like i'm at home.

>since when did "virgin" become an insult on Jow Forums

virgin isn't really an insult, incel is. You can be virgin without being incel

have sex

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

People on Jow Forums enjoy subversion. Calling people virgins on Jow Forums completely subverts the board culture. It's unironically based and dialecticpilled.

>just wanna talk about feels
have sex virgin. also it looks like what you really want is to make meta threads and provoke people to call you a virgin loser. nobody forced you to make anonymous social media your "home"

I honestly dunno how people think virgin or incel is an insult. Its like saying 'ahah you suck because you arent a degenerate slut whos taken 50 dicks like me'

>aren't a degenerate
then you don't belong on Jow Forums.

>stupid incel, have sex like me

Attached: preview.jpg (640x480, 24K)

4channers are better than whores :)

Dilate.

It's more like saying you are bad because you've never had a woman validate you with sex. It assumes that women have special powers of judgement. Unironically, both the people who say "virgin loser" and the people who say stuff like what you just said, follow the same patriarchal ideology in regard to women and sex, except focussing on different points of it, One focusses on the idea of women as perfect beings whose sacred sexuality is used to validate men, while the other focusses on how women having sex with random men goes against the idea of their sexuality being sacred, and that, so, they ought not to do it.

Basically, your ideology is self-defeating,

>this site is becoming unusable
No Jow Forums, is the entire internet now host people claming traditional gender roles (marriage, parenting, sex) are "obsolete" and pretend be sterilized virgins forever.

Attached: 64317966_2176293309146483_4246975125276065792_n.jpg (540x628, 86K)

good to know, tourist.

most Jow Forums threads are created by mentally fucked anons, even for Jow Forums standards

>it's self defeating to give value to the process of the creation of new human lives
have kids

I don't know how you managed to conclude that from what I said, but ok.

I remember when being a non-virgin would get you so much shit from every other user. I miss those days.

That reply just shows that it worked like a charm, if anything.