>decide I have some cravings
>go to the store and spend around 1500kr on snacks
>go home and feel like I don't really want any of that aside from some licorice
>throw most of it out
At least I'm rich so it doesn't matter.

Attached: Contente.png (600x600, 142K)

kr?

whats that? kroner or some shit?

Yeah. Around 150 euros/dollars, I think.

Attached: Comprends.png (600x600, 111K)

How do you even spend that much on snacks, is Norway that expensive?

Well, I did buy a lot, but still, it isn't that cheap here. Wagies get paid enough though and there are plenty of discount stores similar to Lidl/Aldi.

Attached: Tête.png (600x600, 108K)

>complains about life
>calls someone a faggot for not seeing that being rich doesn't make life better
>brag about life being easier because rich

Is aiste actually just a cunt?

Oh, must've bought quite a bit then. Did the ketesse ease your tummy pain? I've heard it can make you dizzy.

Yeah. I hope that misogynist cunt sees this thread. We're so alike, and yet he's stuck in some hellhole where you can't leave your gated community without getting stabbed haha. I'm just pretty irritated by all the nonsense and because of pain. That's all. Whatever. I have no obligation to be always nice.
Yeah, it helped. but I still feel like shit.

Attached: Agité.png (600x600, 146K)

Aiste are you brain dead, I was complaining about (you) not Kierkinigger

I know. And I'm not apologizing. Not this time. Honestly, if he knew how wrong he was... I won't tell him anything, but still, it's irritating.

Attached: Angrep.png (600x600, 140K)

How do you spend 2000~kronor
On snacks?

Attached: IMG_-f5ifwx.jpg (1024x758, 165K)

>I know and I'm not apologising
Fucking finally, sounding like a man for once Son. At least you've got a strong opinion on this and clearly some emotion has been evoked from the subject. What's wrong with this nigger faggot?

Attached: BORN-TO-FEEL.png (1920x1080, 635K)

By letting biology control your senses.
Hahaha. Yeah. Can we go fishing now, dad? Haha. As for him, he's fine. I guess. But sometimes irritating. He complains about living in third world all the time even though he's pretty well off. He's likely way richer than the average Brazilian than I am than the average Norwegian. He thinks coming here will fix him because museums and old buildings and stuff. He's a hypocritical misogynist because a book written by a guy told him and his mom is a bitch or something.

Attached: Fatiguée.png (600x600, 138K)

So your parents let you buy shit with their money and throw it away? No wonder you turned out to be a faggot.

I'm actually going fishing this tuesday, although it's also a camping survival ordeal with little to no food, and I'll be on cocaine. but uh yeah, he sounds like a massive cunt. I'd bash him if I could.

Was that book the one written by Marcus Aurelius? He seemed to be a man about complacency and seeking whats achievable; that's what I interpreted.

She'll definitely scold me if she finds out.
No, Marcus Aurelius is great. It was some book about sex differences or something. He's one of those "I barely interact with women, but I know their psychology inside and out" types that this site is full of. Anyway, good luck on your trip, please don't overdose on drugs and stay safe, user.

Attached: Pavillon 36.png (600x600, 118K)

Ironic how you're bringing biology up as an excuse when you're going against it.

Hey, it's still better than having empty conversations with thirsty discordfags.

Attached: Couteau.png (600x600, 139K)

>throw most of it out

Why not keep it for later?

God, I remember reject discord fags and all of a sudden i get hate. They truly are the scum of Jow Forums who get salty when you stop their gay advances.

Attached: ED9CDBC7-98AC-428B-8BDB-CA854D14C237.jpg (340x516, 109K)

After I found out Aiste was a girl I suddenly hated her. Although I haven't changed in how I act.

>her
lmao. It's a tranny you retard.

Good. Let it the hate flow through you

Attached: palpatine.jpg (194x146, 4K)

You'd be surprised user, Aiste is actually a girl, don't tell anybody though.

Attached: SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH.png (499x499, 80K)

Either her mental illness goes deeper than you could ever conceive, or this is the best larp I've ever fucking seen. But why would a girl spend this much time here??

Attached: 1540789278887.png (600x600, 224K)

I don't know. I often throw out stuff I don't intend to use. I like to keep my space tidy and empty. Maybe I'm just stupid. Just like I periodically delete all my avatars and remake them almost the same.

Attached: Tribus.png (600x600, 121K)

A starving brazilian cried as you threw out your snacks. Fuck you.