Abortion

Hello robots, would any of you ever think about marrying a woman who has previously had an abortion (her own choice, not because of rape)?

For me I couldn't do it, even if they had to get one because of rape. If they got one because they fucked up, it just shows poor decision making skills and that she is a dirty slut

Attached: 1495515046735.jpg (788x600, 134K)

I'm pro abortion, but I wouldn't even fuck one that had one.
Nasty hoes

Yep, I would, no question. You wanna know anything else or can I leave?

Why would you want to though? I ask because I am oregano.

I wouldn't seek it out, but i also wouldn't rule someone out because of it.

My sister in law has had over 100 sexual partners and 1 abortion. Her husband doesn't know about any of her past, according to what she's told her sister (my wife) he's a very conservative Catholic hardliner Scot. It's a weird situation, like it could blow up any minute because the dude is constantly tense and on the edge.

Attached: abortion_time.gif (320x240, 814K)

Is there a way to pull the pin out of the grenade without having it be traced back to you? It'd be funny

There probably is but why would I do that? I'm not malicious like most of the people on here.

>exposing the truth
>being malicious
nah mate, it would just be a good deed

Attached: 1552506203854.jpg (400x368, 25K)

Pro-abortion and pro-euthanasia you pol faggot.

Do it because that man is living a lie. He must think his partner is good faith like him, but she slutted herself out and she needs to make that apparent. This is why the value of women these days are shit, because they are not faithful. At least in the western world they aren't.

They have 2 children together, what would be the point in ruining their lives? I'm sure deep down the guy suspects, no point pulling the trigger and ruining 4 peoples' lives - but I don't expect r9bitter to understand that

He probably wouldn't even leave her cause christians are secretly into getting cucked

The moment she lied to him about her past is when she ruined his life. How would you like to live a lie like that? Imagine thinking the woman you married was actually a good person and didnt manipulate you into thinking that they were in good fait, but then ended up being a slut. She did something fucked up and now she has to take responsibility for her actions. Because of what she did, at any time, her family will eventually suffer. And why will they suffer? Because she lied about herself being a whore.

None of what went on is my business, why turn it all to shit when I can just do nothing? Incel ''logic'' always leads to destructive acts, bitterness and volatility. My nature is to not harm people if I can help it.

I guess. Living the blue pill life is better anyways, as fucked up as it is. You're probably making the right decision.

b a i t
a
i
t

it's humane, if anything.

Attached: 0d2.jpg (499x500, 21K)

No, because I believe abortion is murder. Would you marry a murderer or rapist?

we should abort all babies, noone would know or care once theyr dead, its the ultimate solution. youre all normalfags forcing people to live. fuck society and fuck you, fuck off back to your home planet primal animals. mere brainless scum, you lack depth and insight

>my wife
fuck off and die normalfag you have no place on Jow Forums leave before the day of the reckoning.

but I've been here since 2006, I believe I have more of a right to be here than you, newfriend.

Attached: le_pity_face.jpg (800x568, 100K)

Why is that Wojack crying? I wish I was aborted