Is this one going to BTFO battlefield boys?

this game looks promising
youtube.com/watch?v=0r4Yr2ZnRfk

Attached: ww3.jpg (672x372, 43K)

bump

Where's the women partisans? And the black commanders in the US and Russian armies?????

Attached: 1527645594967.jpg (1000x850, 143K)

Looks interesting. It won't have the production values of SJWfield but at least we won't have to play as a nigger female with a claw.

>Vidya games
No thanks.

its done by a polish dev team, i just visited their website and its coming to steam this year

>its done by a polish dev team
Running on an engine fuelled by vodka and hate!

and red pills

>Running on an engine fuelled by vodka and hate!
Witcher was like that and look how it turned out

desu eastern european devs seem to make better games these days since they dont cater to sjw politics

I meant it as a compliment.

another generic fps? SWEET

Attached: ww3o.jpg (1899x816, 887K)

This

So did i

expect not a single nigger or a woman in that game, then.
Polaks are a god send nowadays.

>World War 3

So I assume the Jerries started it again, right?

I mean, third time's the charm and all that.

>russian video games
>russian shooters

lmao, fuck off

Video games made east of Germany come in two styles. Broken as all fuck, or polished perfection. Unfortunately like 95% of games made in this area are broken as all fuck.

did someone do this or is this fucking real

Attached: oh ok ten.png (1634x729, 60K)

>Russian video game
>made by poles

Lay off the weed Amshterdamm.

compared to games from the netherlands, sure.

>lmao, fuck off

please.

Can you retake Tsarigrad in it?

so far everything has been a pile of shit after cod4 and bfbc2
nothing looks promising to me and i'm still waiting for h3
fuck everyone and their mother

(((Globalists))) really do want all the white goyim to kill each other, don't they?
Daily reminder Russia isn't your enemy. Jews, Muslims, and traitors are your enemy.

Can somebody explain the amputee shit with the new BF, kek.

If they wanted to make a realistic war sim then it'd be the Polish military vs Russia, because the European militaries don't exist. Germany has like 14 planes and 2,000 combat-ready troops, so any war would be over in an afternoon.

Mate, it's the current climate. People may say
>vidya isn't politics

but it is, because SJW's and faggots have hijacked the industry because they realised that it was a nerd haven and it's a perfect entry-point to begin brainwashing the younger generations as well as to abuse an easily malleable form of media alongside cinema.

It's a non-stop rollercoaster of virtue signalling. Female, black cripples? Games about lesbian couples being accepted? Inability to choose and make a white male character? It's all over the place now and it gets media coverage in "Game review" sites.
(BF5, Gone Home and Rust respectively.)

And don't get me started on the ham-fisted feminist droid in that new han solo movie.

Swedecucks decided the real heroes of WW2 are cybernetic lesbians with metal arms because the lead dev wanted someone to represent his daughter. He actually said that.

The developers are swedish cucks who don't want to be ableist so they include robot claw arms in the game. Ea thinks they can sell more microtransactions this way so they agreed.

I've said this before, I'll say it again.

If they wanted Blacks, Women, and People with Prosthetic arms/legs...

Why not make
BATTLEFIELD: 2143.

God fucking DAMNIT people have been waiting for SO FUCKING LONG.

STOP MAKING WORLD WAR 2 GAMES
STOP MAKING MODERN WAR GAMES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

or they should had called a ww2 alternative history or something instead of calling it authentic ww2

Looks like a mobile game.

Fuck off faggot this is a board for redpilled men, not bluepilled little boys playing degenerate video games which they purchase with their wageslave shekels to pay for Mr Goldsteins new yacht. Video game devs are all s(o)yboy manchildren and sjw cunts. Stop supporting them you fucking mongoloid cunts and get a real mans hobby.

Nothing different from any other modern warfare fps. Would be way better to make a gritty Vietnam war storyline and go into some cold war covert ops stuff. Guess they hate taking risks and will just keep doing whatever they think sells

Make a WW2 alternative history with Nazi science for shits and giggles without it going into Wolfenstein territory where nothing is clunky enough.

Historic or contemporary assets are much easier to design and big studios will often have an existing library full of them. So they're much cheaper to make.

^THIS

This can't be real. Can you make your MP avatar an amputee?

Attached: FB_IMG_1526087753516.jpg (720x480, 38K)

>Being a wageslave
>paying with wageslave shekels
>Smugpepe_benefits.png

Just add a color filter and make the assets neon-pink
muh future war field

What the actual fuck are you smoking?

I'm pretty sure taking some concept art designs (which already exist thanks to 2142) is easier to turn into animated and textured models than trying to painstakingly recreate and copy something that already exists, and trying to keep true to it. They also teased and hinted toward the impending 2142 timeline in BF4, where there was a DLC that had a titan in a hangar, as well as a map with clunky, prototype hover tanks and tripped over wrecks of walkers.

It was the single most exciting BF update.

Let's not lie, it's WW2 because somewhere in the pipeline CoD WW2 was being made. Corporate espionage is a thing, someone sells information for some money, and EA was dropped a handful of tasty intel about CoD's WW2 attempt. Thus, BF5 being WW2, albiet late, to pull the rug out from under Activision.

It's all a fucking trainwreck though, it should have just been 2143.

You actually want to tempt them to make a futuristic Europe game? In this political environment? Every fucking person in the game would be a brown cyber-Muslim with white harems who defer to the leadership of elite internationalists living in gleaming futuristic space towers, and all the enemies would be intolerant white male Nazis who are portrayed as backwards and dumb yet somehow conquering the world. One of the missions for the protagonist, Ubuntu Mohammed, would be to use Allah magic to curve nano-bullets into Nazi guards protecting an incel rape bunker full of 100% Aryan blonde white women begging for BBC.

No ww2 would be great, but they ruined it with female soldiers with robot arms and niggers with katanas. Something like 1942 with modern graphics wpuld have been amazing.

>American vs Russia

yeah wow okay

Or, what we already know.

Attached: BF4-Final-Stand.jpg (1068x600, 66K)

>I'm pretty sure taking some concept art designs (which already exist thanks to 2142) is easier to turn into animated and textured models than trying to painstakingly recreate and copy something that already exists, and trying to keep true to it.

No. Taking an existing set of quality photos of say, a rifle and modeling a mesh out of them is piss easy for any semi-competent artist. Designing a set of futuristic assets that both look realistic and fit into the game's narrative is suprisingly difficult and adds an extra step.

>final shot
>flak cannons under the brandenberg gates
>flak going right through them
>in the big moneyshot

Fucking sad.

Why didn't it go nuclear? If we're going to have WW3, let's have it. And why are these wars always in Europe? Why can't we have one where a United Europe invades the ME in a religious crusade?

This was probably made by Jews. Just wanting Europeans to kill each other.

Play chess instead.

I'd like to see the Islamic Caliphate of Western Europe invading Eastern Europe, and China pushing westward toward them. Could be some interesting politics in that, and would honestly be far more realistic.

hey that map gives me dod vibes
I may actually buy a modern FPS
wew

You're forgetting the best part

>Oi guvna ya up for a spot of cricket?

Attached: bfv-hook.jpg (640x360, 115K)

Poles and Russians killing each other is the jewish wet dream.
The only thing the Russians have to do is wait until the muzzie versus kufar problem is big enough.
The Poles will fight muzzies in the West not Russians in the East.

Honestly they should include a radical islamic fraction, since Muzzies are a bigger threat to Europe than Russians.

Some other Poles did that in "IS Defence", but the game was shit desu

I want to be excited, but it looks a bit generic.

It looks like some kind of cross between Call of Duty and the earlier BF's. Which isnt necessarily a complement as it looks outdated for today.

I just wish someone would recreate the BF2 experience, but with todays capabilities. I stopped enjoying games after that.

Muslim colonists in Europe are protected. The media cannot mention them.

It's honestly the living embodiment of Jow Forums greentext parodies from 2013

The SJW game devs saw the memes about SJWs including disabled POC and women in wheelchairs in AAA games, and they thought it was a good idea, so they included it in Battlefield V (which stands for vagina)

Honestly I'd just stick to BF4 if I wanted that contemporary warfare. I'm a game designer myself and it's not that I don't trust poles or eastern games (there are many jewels from there) but making a game like this working fine and polished is extremely hard.

Best luck with the game but facing COD, BF and CS is a bit hard in this market

why are russians facing east? they wanna go home?

Poles are one of the few redpilled enough peoples to possibly ignore that. I hope they do. The media shitstorm would be epic.

Its more like arma, bf and escape from tarkov hybrid.

It was a Dutch IP so I'm assuming it was you faggot

Yeah thanks for the input fuckwit
Fuck BF

>Best luck with the game but facing COD, BF and CS is a bit hard in this market
not when they are going full retard and leaving a gaping hole in the market

Most people who go to Africa generally do

>so they included it in Battlefield V (which stands for vagina)
I kek'd

>mfw they add the Portuguse millitary
>mfw they add a map in London fightin against Jihadis

Attached: COMPLETLY ERECT.png (304x408, 175K)

MODS ARE FAGGOTS
Why do you leave battlefield threads up all day but competing games get moved to bants?
Mods = homosexual shills for EA and DICE