Is it true that women hate firearms?

Is it true that women hate firearms?

Attached: 7D72E949-7DB7-47FD-A77E-10DD7BB9C9CA.jpg (828x423, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBYN_ZrWxxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol in 2019 who fuck uses Omegle? Im pretty sure only bots are using it

Averagely speaking they are more empathic and thus less approving of firearms and war.

Latinas don't hate them. They like when they find a pistol in your car.

Fat ugly ones do. Just like weak ugly men.

they like it when chad owns a gun, even libcuck girls

when an incel owns a gun? they assume he's a school shooter

that's because he probably has at least thought about shooting up a school, user

They yell at you but they still will like it

Theyre so bipolar why didnt spanish breed the to be subservient

Some can be more tolerant than others, mostly towards hunting rifles and stuff. It's the more self-centered and hardcore political thinkers that hate them all in general.

>implying Mediterraneans aren't just as insane as Indians and Africans
The Spanish fight bulls for fun. If anything, the Spaniard blood just made them worse.

Attached: CAB8EED1-1C4F-4C3F-8357-9A3EF528D420.jpg (1200x900, 277K)

My gf used to do competitive shooting. Just .22 rifles, but her aim is damn good and I've been to the range with her a few times. She even won a few awards.

I have had zero of the women I've talked to react negatively to hearing that I have a shotgun leaning against the wall right next to my bed. Granted, nobody thinks I'm gonna shoot up a school or anything, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

women should love firearms
it's the only thing that gives them power to kill a man

Depends on where she's from. Liberal state/city? Probably hates guns. Grew up in a rural environment? Probably doesn't mind them, might like them.

I've got a small collection of guns. Don't really tell anyone except for my friends.

>men fucking suck
truer words have never been spoken

Attached: 48d99348ed6e0beb31ee1c6817cf2029.jpg (1242x1227, 95K)

Shotguns might be fine for some women since they just see those as for hunting or competition, too many people these days are programmed by the media to think AR-15 owners = potential school shooter about to snap.

Attached: 20190622_164803-3024x1470.jpg (3024x1470, 1.22M)

I feel like that on some obscure level they think someone who owns a gun has power over them. So when people they look down on have guns, its fills them with rage at the audacity of it all.

Its fucking retarded, but screaming women arent known for being smart

It's not the guns I object to but the perception that they somehow make you more secure. There are countless ways to die and guns only protect you from highly unlikely ones.

>Is it true that women hate firearms?
where did you hear something like that, user? all the women i know (friends gfs mostly) seem to love them, every time i take one of my friends to the range they bring their gfs with and its usually the gf that has the most fun that day. for whatever the fuck reason women are also naturally really good shots too

I live in a somewhat cucked european country and would actually love it if my bf was a Jow Forumsfag. I don't know all that much about firearms at this point so he could also teach me.

A lot hate them, a few love them and the rest are indifferent.

Women are cumdumpsters and whores. They don't deserver rights.

>Is it true that women (insert whatever)
No, dude you can't just generalize a whole gender

>Women are cumdumpsters and whores. They don't deserve rights.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Attached: 1554468845432.jpg (489x499, 27K)

I doubt you're any better. Unlike you, I don't mock somebody for having personal desires.

Attached: vld2w8i1xlv11.jpg (1598x2048, 387K)

i would complain about your baseless generalization, but then i remembered what website i'm on

Friendly reminder that you will never be able to cut off billions of Y chromosomes

Carolyn from American Beauty loved them: youtube.com/watch?v=UBYN_ZrWxxI

Almost all anti-gun legislation is made by female politicians. Also cucks.

>hera
>ever
shiggy
but also what upper and mags?

My girlfriend just recently exposed her powerlevel to me and showed me how much she loves guns and how much she wants all of these big guns and how she has a savings account just for a rifle.

I don't even like guns or know any thing about them, I'd rather carry a knife.

No, women don't have genuine opinions of their own. Women hate what the mainstream narrative crafters tell them to hate for the week and then they move on to whatever is next. If mainstream media constantly reminded everyone that guns save lives women would "love" guns.