soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter
m.soundcloud.com/user-665822950/is-she-an-angel
pepegame.herokuapp.com/html/session/new.html
instagram.com/_rerorero_
vocaroo.com/i/s0nsAp23dyg7
vocaroo.com/i/s0bhh8XakpuG
soundcloud.com/fromthesoil/fourth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here's a new song I wrote and rather than spending 2mins like I always do I crafted two ideas together and done a few takes all in all took me about 20 mins so this is the most work I've done on a song in 2 years I like it it's simple

Tell me what you think this city is my home town the picture
youtube.com/watch?v=TmIbYuGu2Lw&feature=youtu.be

>/creative r9k/
When will you accept that /creativegeneral/ is superior?

today I guess I forgot last time xD

Understandable... I'm currently planning to make a proper general with a pastebin (all anons here catagorised and linked) but I'm lazy.
I'll just keep making opening images until I stop procrastinating..

This might get you started: pastebin.com/5Ma719Sk

made this a few days ago. I think it's my most popular drawing I've made thus far.

Attached: YaraMount.png (1352x1690, 1.03M)

instaud.io/3StX
instaud.io/3Su3
instaud.io/3Su8
Demos for a not yet finished album

Regular stuff
soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter

Oh so it already exists. Less work on my shoulders I guess.
Why no one has linked to this before? It's not even old enough to be forgotten.

are you going for more instumental and playing instruments? adding lyrics?
the demo sounds nothing like ur usual stuff interesting

this is cool man could see it in some retro game reminds me of banner saga art

that one's a little outdated though, just saying

does it matter? I just wish there were more creativity when it comes to creating games, animations, movies, something other than next dj soundcloud.

I'd never considered that. Yeah I guess it does kinda have that retro look. Looked up Banner Saga too and I got that vibe as well.

I'm working on a group of images like pic related for my 3 main characters.

Attached: LarasSwords.png (1600x2250, 547K)

that's cool man I aspire to do ur pic related I want ot make my own game any tips for someone to get to ur level? how long does it take to draw like that? Im a very amateur drawer

What programs do u use etc?

I want to make my own RPG or adventure game so badly but the art is holding me back the programming seems simple enuf :(

I loved "Atmospheric Guitar 2" so much I had to open a SoundCloud account...
How do I even change my name and profile pic?
Well we had /project nightwalk/ but no idea what's the current status.
Actually I wanted to help with editing (I have everything required and surrounded by professional peopel) but I don't have much time these days.
I like this one. Equipment images are comfy.

I just practiced a lot. Also holding shift with a brush makes straight lines.
I use Clip Studio Paint. It was on sale a week ago and I'm not sure if it still is.

You'll like Yara's. She's owned about 3 swords and the equipment I'm drawing is that which they've used in their lives.

m.soundcloud.com/user-665822950/is-she-an-angel

Here's a piano song ive written

nice. keep it up, dude.
what tablet do you use btw?

>you're here forever
that's dumb. plenty of people stop posting and don't come back

Wacom Intuos Pro small. I can't afford much more.

I made my own Quake 1 map.

Attached: jumpu.gif (1200x1200, 479K)

Have you considered trying rpg maker? I've been using it and its done the job for my little projects.

Yeah I'm gonna add lyrics eventually. For those three pieces I've got everything written. Just need to practice singing some more and record them. I'll definitely try to make it less synth heavy. But I'm buying a string synth soon so that will definitely be incorporated
It's been a long time so I can't even remember how to do that either. I'm still very surprised people like that one recording so much. It's quite literally the second thing I ever recorded on the guitar

doodled some lains today
very good work user, im impressed

Attached: lains.png (1935x1082, 189K)

i looked into it i might give it another try I just wanna do the art myself tho not use pre made stuff

these are awesome man gj

>xD
Holy shit. Please die in a fire.

You've got a cute artstyle! I like it. If you don't already you should do twitch emote commissions.
I'm especially happy with the drawing I made because I've never drawn a horse before now.

>Why no one has linked to this before?
Robots lack cohesion if you want my opinion.

I've been burning myself lately you might get your wish xd

Fair enough. They have an add-on called Sakan for rpg maker mv that lets you make and edit tiles, could be of interest for you

i really appreciate it! i've never really looked into doing twitch emote comms? i dunno where to look

that horse is really solid especially considering you've never drawn one before. i can easily doodle small little things but a big project like yours is beyond me

for twitch emote comms make like a little sheet with your prices and examples,put it in a tweet or another social media post, and get it to spread.

If you link it I'll totally retweet it for you and share it to some of my friends with larger followings than I got.

I'll give it another look thanks for the reminder

Sup. I make album covers for a band that doesn't exist. I've got a nice aesthetic going too with small carnivores.

I'll post them now.

Attached: 2019-06-28 12-39-50-1.png (500x534, 313K)

Here is the literal aftermath of the photo of the eagle attacking the fox. Thus it is the logical followup album to OUTSIDER//ART

Attached: Autononymous After Art.png (651x564, 35K)

This one is F R E S H as in I made it on Friday. I have one more after this that isn't as fresh.

Pic is bunch of coyotes getting told to fuck off by a large wolf.

Attached: Autononymous -- Disintegrator.png (632x592, 619K)

And one not related to the "small carnivores" thing -- Children of God

Attached: 2019-06-28 12-40-14-1.png (1064x996, 1.96M)

I've got one more in the works, but for now that's it. Hope you like it Anonymous! What kind of music do you think they should sound like? I was thinking Hardcore/Post-Hardcore or maybe Electro Punk, with Children of God maybe being some kind of Post-Rock/Post-Punk album

These are actually pretty nice. I could imagine seeing them on bandcamp
this looks bad. I think its the font choice. It just doesn't feel like it fits the image

>These are actually pretty nice. I could imagine seeing them on bandcamp

Thank you very much! It's just a fun way to kill time

>this looks bad
Yeah, not much a fan of it myself desu, but I had to post it since it's technically "complete" (or until I get photoshop back)

You're right.
I used to do the same too. Sadly I used pictures of my cousin and can't share them...
Do you know Asking Alexandria?

Attached: LRM_EXPORT_46030443543503_20190628_222602431.jpg (2048x2048, 796K)

I made a really short game with tilting controls and annoying platforming mechanics
You have to register but passwords are stored as plaintext so use w/e
The main point was just testing how backend interacts with frontend
pepegame.herokuapp.com/html/session/new.html

>I used to do the same too. Sadly I used pictures of my cousin and can't share them...
I see. Also if that pic you posted is one of the album covers in question, it's damn good. Or if it isn't, it's still damn good.

>Do you know Asking Alexandria?
I'm familiar, though not much of a fan

I've been saving up

Attached: neo-reality.jpg (816x1147, 677K)

cool song and I like the riffs but the lyrics are quiet
sounds like fun
nice drawing

Thank you! It's just a random shot. I took random pics >instagram.com/_rerorero_

Well I think your covers has AA vibes... Maybe... Atreyu?
I like the idea!

Attached: 1458756814_ec14bcc65e9dc8b9fcd3edc564745f9f.jpg (500x500, 81K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0nsAp23dyg7
heres a guitar solo iv been working on
mic quality aint great but i didnt try too hard

Attached: 1560475486598.jpg (800x1024, 81K)

fast and edy i like it user i would like to see what u do when u play slower tho

Dude these are extremely good

thanks, heres something iv been working on in a different style
vocaroo.com/i/s0bhh8XakpuG

>Well I think your covers has AA vibes... Maybe... Atreyu?
Aye, thank you. Honestly I think it varies by cover, but at least one of them is some genre of metalcore

Thanks!

I've been trying to make a beat every few days to track my progress as an FL Studio retard. Everything's pretty shit so far as expected, but we'll see how shit goes
soundcloud.com/fromthesoil/fourth

dude that tones awesome the bass strings sound like an actual bass beside you

you achieved the lo fi sound friend i can see this on a lo fi radio channel gd job!

thanks, iv been enjoying making shit like that lately