What went horribly wrong?

What went horribly wrong?

Attached: 1561804916379.jpg (900x700, 108K)

In short, Normies

Longer answer, the normalization of the entire internet into a normie social media platform instead of just plain old internet, coupled with waves of normies flooding everything with themselves and their normie shit

phone posters i guess

Entropy and diffusion. Inevitable forces of nature.

drawing is effort

We elected the president, nearly destroyed gaming journalism, got moot in Time magazine, made up a craze about pastel colored horses that swept the entire internet. What do you want from us? If you want well drawn memes you just have to go look for them.

>We elected the president
wrong; he elected us

Is this an OC thread?! Here's my ascend quitting smoking.

Attached: Ascend - Quitting Smoking.jpg (857x1202, 235K)

Top is proto-reddit 4channel (cringe anime shit with le epic black Chef)

Bottom is Jow Forums. Minimalistic and depression-focused

you are not from Jow Forums
fuck off retard

Anime is shit. I admit Jow Forums had an anime weeboo phase but it's over. Grow up.

Also SpongeBob is 100x better than any anime.

>Jow Forums had an anime weeboo phase
>phase
Pretty decent, if a little obvious bait.

woopy doo fuckaroo

Attached: 11451515121512.png (625x626, 55K)

what the fuck is a 4channel lol, 4channel was made after 9gag right? Pretty much after 4channel stole all the memes from reddit they cannot come up with any of their own because they are all incel virgin losers

It was a definitely a phase which unfortunately is still apparent in some of 4chans promotional material.

But realistically, Jow Forums is primarily a SpongeBob/Simpsons board. People barely react to anime anymore. The drawings of a balding 40yo chink is no longer relevant except to JO.

Gamergate, 2016 US elections and normalfags invading.

media controversy attracted competing conspiracies whose interest is focused on young adult males. russians interested in geopower, the tranny mafia, gym + supplement salesmen, foreign powers interested in corporate espionage and coverage for sympathetic intellectuals, intelligence services and their honeypots, it's more naive to think that there aren't people on the internet paid to influence public opinion.

I hate anime but i will fucking defend it to the death you piece of shit

There's a lot more wrong with Jow Forums than just a few comics. Less rage faces doesn't mean that it will stop people from sturring up controversy or shitposting.

Just when you think Eternal September can't get any worse a new generation comes online.

This is either high caliber bait or you are a massive and unbelievable faggot. Jow Forums hasnt always been depression centric it started off as a simple cess pool for weirdos. Then you faggots turned it into your sekrit club

Attached: B68FD176-AC43-4BB6-B6C9-5B58F45A6C01.gif (354x400, 1002K)

I swear every time some retarded normie says Jow Forums isn't an anime website you weebs lose it

>we elected the president
You're retarded if you think that Pepe got the president elected
>nearly destroyed gaming journalism
Wrong, those cucks are more active than ever.
>made up a craze about pastel colored horses
Wrong. MLP was popular with its target demographic long before bronys, and those faggots didn't even originate on here, they just have a board now.
>got moot in Time
Literally the only thing true, but Time is a worthless magazine now.

You're a normalfaggot who knows nothing about this board. You're most likely an underage summerfag who watched some Vox documentary about "m-muh funny meme frog got Blonald Fumpf elected!!" and thinks that's actually how anything went down. You're a zoomer who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about, and I hate niggers like you that build this place up to be some kind of fucking superpower, attracting more normalfaggots like yourself who think that this place is something MORE than just an imageboard. It's kids like you that make this board shit.

>What do you want from [me]?
What do I fucking want?

I want you to either kill yourself or get the fuck off of my board.

Attached: 1534874384898.png (1829x1644, 860K)

>phase
You stupid nigger, the website was literally fucking founded as an anime discussion site. Not super into anime myself, but it's fucking obvious that it is, was, and always will be a part of this fucking board.
Just because you're an underage faggot who thinks anime is "le cringe XD" doesn't mean it's not there.
>lmao le depression
>lmao le spungebob is better than animoo u retard weeb XD
Oh, please, keep enlightening us, summerfag.

Attached: gey.jpg (798x800, 138K)

What happened here? I'll tell you what fucking happened. This place became a stomping ground for normalfags. It was found by faggots, exploited by faggots, and now it's run by them. It was shown all over the news, all over the internet, and it was praised as this "Woah, internet-breaking madhouse of alt-right memers!!!", and all of the edgy fucks who think that they're contrarian came in droves.

Now the only people that are left here are the edgy teenage kids who think that they're cool and edgy, using the "dark superpower" of the internet, because it's been built up so fucking much. Because it was built up so fucking much, these kids who consume the bottom of the barrel content came to see le pepes and le wojak. Le boomer XD i HAET le ZOOMERS! GTFO le zoomer!! Plebbit much?? The worst part is that one of these stupid faggots is going to read this and they're gonna convince themselves that they're not a part of the problem, and they'll post shit like because they think they know shit.

Fuck every last one of you. You ruined this place. I hate you all.

More posts like this please, they're so fun to read.

the world isnt optimistic anymore. the only emotion we can relate to is the same expressed by wojak

>le depression
>we can only relate to wojak :(((((
Shut the everloving fuck up, you stupid cunt. Get it through your thick fucking skull that not everything has to be "le sad wojak". Just because you normalfags made this place worse doesn't mean that you need to infect it and actively discourage anything original by posting your same shit.