Rents and costs for pretty much everything increasing

>rents and costs for pretty much everything increasing
>wages stagnated
>need more and more education/certifications/connection just to get a job

What the fuck? Where are people getting money for all this shit? Homes in my area are $500k but the average household income is $65k

Attached: qm8id4mrap731.jpg (540x960, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/comments/c54mj1/wants_a_masters_degree_for_a_minimum_wage_job/
reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/comments/c800uq/i_dont_think_so/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Move far away from the city

>move to the area with higher unemployment and poverty

:/

Things like loans most likely. There is a reason why almost 80% of people in the US live paycheck to paycheck, and its not just because so many are retarded with money. Just remember that boomers were a mistake.

yup. its all fucked right now

>Microsoft Office

Top KEK
>Masters Degree

Attached: 1496355452612.jpg (1200x677, 95K)

Holy shit, I make $15.50 an hour as a cashier.

As soon as they die off, things should go right again.

You'd be surprised how many people can't even use the MATCH function in Excel.

>boomers
nah. its democrats, theyre all sellouts to corporationd

Thanks Obama originally

it's probably a really cushy job.

we are all slaves user.

just join a temp agency bruh. I dropped out and have had 3 jobs over the course of a year with no rejections cause I'm willing to do entry level manual labor. just look up land and tiny houses to avoid that 500k cost.

>the gop doesn't suck corporate cock

The entire government is bought and sold by corporations. There are no sides when it comes to this. America is no longer a democracy/republic, it's a plutocracy. Rule for the rich, by the rich.

Brit here - WTF? Please post more OP.

Education is a meme unless its to make robits

okay. but it doesnt suck UN cock

I'm required to tell you that I have no fucking clue at all or else a bunch of ravenous posters will say whatever they need to in order to defend capitalism.

Attached: 1561913923713.png (1080x1207, 289K)

>b-but muh trickle down economics

This was on reddit weeks ago. Why is Jow Forums so far behind when it comes to information online? Reddit is so much faster and better.

HAHAHA amerifags are fugged now
You were fugged in the last decades
Before 1973 oil crisis cheap gas cheap food cheaper houses cheap huge cars less immigrants more white people
80s tax cuts from 70% to 28% on the rich national dept skyrocketing (still)
Crime rates become fugged people become more and more poor single moms more immigrants money to china to make shit there american workers become unemployed
Moar immigrants and this shit goes on
2008 economic crisis
700billion USD to save the banks who caused the whole global crisis
And this shit goes on
And you still have no free healthcare as we europeans have it i feel sorry for you
And whites will become a minority soon
LGBTbsndndkskdk faggots rise up
Gender shit
Really fugged shitty country

what was the job? that's fuckin crazy

yup we are argentina tier

reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/comments/c54mj1/wants_a_masters_degree_for_a_minimum_wage_job/

> using Excel

>willfully live in area where houses cost $500k
>willfully get useless humanities degree without researching income potential
>willfully pursue a master's without researching income potential again
>"I paid lots of money for the same piece of paper that tons of other people have. Pay me $300k to use Excel >:("

>its your fault, young pup

Why did you post this? It's been on Reddit.

You're such an idiot. Businesses that do that shit know exactly what theyre doing. Its purely a scheme to avoid outsourcing restrictions. For some jobs, businesses are required to be able to show that there are no local people willing to do it before they can hire pajeets, so they intentionally make offers nobody will accept.

reddit.com/r/ChoosingBeggars/comments/c800uq/i_dont_think_so/