What would you do if Stacy asked you to help her with her homework?

What would you do if Stacy asked you to help her with her homework?

Attached: angie_varona_6__by_goddessgg_dbet70k-pre.jpg (774x1033, 93K)

Rape her and rape her homework too.

Ask her to pay me. If she refuses and threatens me that she will make chad/tryone beat me up ill agree to do it and then fuck up on purpose.

Help her, gain a level of familiarity, then when it gets too hard for her offer to do it for her for blowjobs

Fucking help her learn the material. Its positive all round unless youre a fuckin weirdo looking to get laid in the end

sure, okay
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Look at her like there's something wrong with her until she says "actually never mind".
t. femanon

*Hands stacy paper*

>By entering your signature below you agree to the exchange of one (1) completed homework assignment, for the price of one (1) instance of consensual sexual intercourse, to penile ejaculation. Homework assignment is only to be completed after intercourse has transpired.

___________ (your signature here)

Attached: BA397851-0083-4E9A-99AB-5DC59FE96DF1.jpg (3000x1600, 381K)

I would happily do it for her so she could do something more interesting

I'm pretty dumb so no

Attached: C3869CAC-9F8C-49E4-AC1F-4BB994A0B2BB.jpg (665x574, 29K)

Take a wild guess. Pic related.

Attached: 2019_07_01_122555.png (540x1640, 235K)

No, fuck off.
What happened to Angie Verona?
She was really big on Jow Forums like 2008.

If she's genuinely nice to me, and I'm somehow able to believe it's not the only reason she's talking to me, then sure.
There was a pretty Korean girl in junior high school whom I let copy my answers on the English final that year. She was always nice to me even before that. I never cared to try and date her or anything (even though she seemed interested) because she was pretty dumb and just didn't get my humour, but she was truly kind to me.

Thanks for making me chuckle user.

In elementary school I was the smartest kid in my grade and the whole school really until this one kid transferred to our school holy shit was he smart but anyway stacies would ask me for help all the time and I would automatically turn them down fuck those hoes I had my own retarded friends to help

Attached: Wojaks Brain to scale.jpg (348x1024, 57K)

>that's a Stacy
6/10 at best.

asian limp dick detected

>supper
okay cowboy

you sound a bit gay

Ask for bj in advance then do homework

Fuck off supper >>>>>>>> dinner

Attached: 21623D7D3B7B4DF28A2E4EC23BB788E724303000017E059DC0F43.jpg (400x400, 25K)