Iranians and Caucasians

Are Persians, Azeris, Armenians, Georgians, Chechens, etc considered white by Jow Forums?
Pic related:

Attached: 2363qx.jpg (800x1006, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_mythology#Persian_influence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Not today, but their ancestors were ancient Nordics. They shouldn't mix with us. I find it pointless to support their causes as there is no point in mongrel "Whites" ruling these lands if the pure Nordic seed from the West will conquer and colonize all lands. I guess they would make good allies, but that's about it, and only for a time being.

Attached: Aryans.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Yes, but their culture is still retarded. They are in a tenuous position between Slavs and Indians, Arabs on the whiteness scale.

look at this inbred faglords, they may look white, but are so genetically damaged that we can not do anything with them

>mix with us

Attached: 1523766151866.png (304x306, 7K)

Ok then why don't you send your superior Nordic seed over to Iran and make them all Nordic Aryan beasts.

>Chileans
>White

Attached: elabominacion.jpg (4445x2587, 668K)

Depends on where in America you're from.

If you're from the Midwest, chances are thtat you are a Nordic mix of German, Swedish and Norwegian. Otherwise you're an Amerimutt.

>implying we want to be wh*Te
wh*Tes are feminine faggots

Attached: liberators.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>but their ancestors were ancient Nordics.
Nope, they weren't. Artifact from Sassanian era.

Attached: pic-01.jpg (632x620, 111K)

wat is the camo on the guy to the right?

Why do wh*Toid posters capitalize the T?

If the term "white" doesn't exclude everyone who isn't European then the term is useless in the first place. Only the European races matter.

No, they have their own history and if you ask one they would not want to be considered white over Caucasian or Iranian.

Attached: 1524497029896.jpg (640x960, 89K)

kike thread

Remember to sage

Attached: yourenotwhitee.png (3712x1286, 290K)

Here's a solution: Just call yourselves "Europoid". The word White is ridiculous.

Persians yes. The rest fuck no

look that none of them is Armenian

Retard, the Sassanids were alreayd mongrel, they even came after the Parthians you are fucking retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance

Retarded rainbow Nazi, there is only one Aryan race, the Nordic race.

im georgian myself and was born christian orthodox. so what should i consider myself?

You know it.

Attached: nordic master race.jpg (1014x1024, 109K)

according to the nazis the japanese are aryan as well.

Of course
Being white doesn't mean much.
Being intelligent is FAR more important than appearance.

Absolutley not

No

>North Americans
>White

Japanese havent mixed nearly as much as nords with their raping and pillaging

Persians and Azeris do indeed have a certain air of dignity and civility around them, more so than Russians I'd say.

In general, they are pure Aryan by American standards, but called Black in Russia simply because they have very black hair and eyes.

no? is that why you call them honorary aryans? isnt that a nazi term?

I think its bc they are nigger phone posters that automatically capitalizes the next letter in what the phone thinks is a new sentence

Attached: 1526300214152.jpg (245x246, 9K)

i find it funny how pols definition of white isnt iq or wealth or tradition, but certain physical traits which only apply to a small percentage of europeans. white is a state of mind and a way of life, and you making it into some kind of exclusive blue eyed blonde haired club alienates people and makes you sound like a twat. ive always considered myself white, but i have brown eyes and black hair. i guess im a nigger now?

You would think that the amount of history and inventions a country has would be a good benchmark for being white but since pol doesn't consider italians white this isn't the case.

Next you would think that light skin and eyes would make someone white, but irish have this and they aren't white either.

british and french have the most inventions. northern europe is nowhere to be even found. i dont know about the nordic master race. more like the anglo saxon master race. now what do we do about about those dark haired brits?

Attached: 1521933904437.png (1237x1017, 108K)

>Retard, the Sassanids were alreayd mongrel
They weren't. Lol, now you retarded Nordicists are calling Sassanids mongrels.
>they even came after the Parthians you are fucking retarded.
Parthians weren't Persian.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alans#Physical_appearance
Alans weren't Persian either.

Persians were never White. Check image and this study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/

Attached: marked up.jpg (800x697, 160K)

sorry but english are white

Attached: russellbrand.jpg (512x512, 55K)

WE

oh i agree. but they sure a lot less "nordic" than many of the slavs/eastern europeans. so whose more white? someone quick get a trait frequency graph that shows that anglo saxons are closely related to nords.

One of the 4 standard russian camos, they have more but they are lizard flecktarn woodland and amoeba

giappan, german, italian and egyptians are arian...

egyptians? wow thats a stretch.

Dudes look like some shitty grunge band from Washington.

So yeah, they're white as fuck.

How about this. If you fight against the Jewish supremacy that has systemically enslaved all of humanity, you are considered honorary and a friend of the cause?

Iranians no. Azeris are Iranian gypsies too so no. The rest yes they are white. Even tho white doesn’t exist in Europe. But the American version of white yes they are.

It has nothing to do with nationality, these threads are a waste of time. Just use your fucking eyes.

Attached: swedes.jpg (1761x723, 668K)

i dont know
but i like it

Persians are Indo-European. Azeris, Gerogians, Chechens, Armenians, and Turks are their own thing. They have been interbreeding with Indo-Europeans for thousands of years, though.

flash news: "white" is a meme taxonomy with no significance largely used by racially confused new worlders who would otherwise don't belong anywhere

are they white?

Attached: georgian-people5.jpg (900x600, 192K)

Clearly Celtic/Germanic hybrids are teh Master Race

They are beige. They look like they have predominantly European genetics, if that's what you mean.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

T H I S

do you welcome them into your ideal white ethnostate?

yes, no, maybe, yes.

it was because they had built a great civilization, but in any case they were not considered Europeans. . .

but the racial propaganda was done only to subjugate the people, there is a very long history about eugenics. . .

cant be both.

Attached: _44977228_hands_afp.jpg (466x300, 68K)

>pic related
disinfo those are Europeans larping as muslim because they are weak willed, worthless men.

so egyptians are not european. ok. what do you do about eastern european orthodox chritsian nations where people look eerily similar to turks. just whiter skin and christianity. are they white?

Silly question, but if it ever became relevant then they would pass racially, who gets accepted and who doesn't depends largely on merit though, i.e. if they can bring value to my society.

Attached: 1525260492018.jpg (1080x1350, 265K)

thats fair. thank you for answering.

everyone is welcome

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/
interesting, thanks senpai

everyone!

Attached: Screenshot (31).png (797x463, 61K)

>mix with us
>implying

>Persians
No. Persians are cool and have a great culture dating millenia ago, but the definition of white cannot include them, they are hella different, not in a negative sense.

>Azeris
Lol literal mutts, they are a turkic-persian-armenian-kurdish-etc mix

>Georgians
I'd say yes. Their ethnicity originally formed as a mix of Caucasus and Anatolian tribes, as the DNA analysis shows; also one of the first Christian nations.

>Chechens
Yes, but not culturally since they are Sunni. But their ethnicity is also indigenous to the Caucasus.

>Armenians
Rather yes than no. I am Armenian myself, so I may be biased (even though I don't see anything bad in not being categorized as white), but here's what I think:
Pros:
>ethnicity formed millenia ago from the Caucasus tribes and Armenian Highlands natives and the DNA analysis shows they are 85% autochthonous, meaning little admixture with invaders and migrants
>R1b is the dominant haplogroup
>have historically had great ties with the Western civilizations via Romans, Greeks, etc., had a big influence in Byzantium (a whole dynasty of Armenian emperors), generally a lot of Hellenism in the culture
>first Christian nation, fought in the Crusades being an ally of France
>assimilate in white countries relatively quickly
Cons:
>while generally dark haired and pale, some can look like literal sandniggers
>a lot of Persian influence that affected the culture (such as carpet weaving and other oriental stuff)

Not true. Aryans are descendants of the ancient Aryans, the proto Indo Europeans. That's why you have blonde blue eyes people in fucking Afghanistan and other places. Nordic means Nordic, and Aryan means Aryan. Even Iran and Eiré both come from that root.

Attached: 1527089550187.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

What is cognitive ability?

You can find out if a nation would be qualified as "Aryan" by the Nazis like this:
"Will you suck Germany's dick?"
Yes: You're Aryan!
No: You're not Aryan.

The scientific term Aryan is just another word for Indo-Iranian, which were a Proto-Indo-European people who traveled west, and mixed with other Europeans. The Scandinavian and Germanic languages have about 45% Aryan vocabulary.

The people living in Iran today have European genetics, but are very mixed with Arabic and Turkic peoples.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians

Attached: 2018-05-30_19-29-20.png (483x648, 652K)

iq. flawed measure, but the best for the western world.

Attached: Screenshot (30).png (817x547, 138K)

The z score is the analysis of dispersion of data, not its mean. This just shows that Africans have lower standard deviation of cognitive abilities compared to Europeans.

None of these guys are close to Europeans, you Armenian full with inferiority complex. The best way to determine race is to look at autosomal DNA on a PCA plot and compare distance of groups. Autosomal DNA goes all the way back via one's grandparents and mtDNA and yDNA haplogroups mean shit in comparison to Autosomal DNA.

>173473350
A lot of your pre-Christian mythology is also ripped from us:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_mythology#Persian_influence

You Armenians are full of shit, trying to gain the acceptance of Europeans by demeaning your brothers.

Attached: pca autosomal dna.jpg (865x633, 110K)

That’s where white people originally came from but they have a ton of admixture from steppe Asians just like the anatolians

no no. africans with more european ancestry have higher iq. more european genes = more intelligence. strong correlation.

what traits are you graphing? do you even know what you are talking about? which part of the DNA are you comparing? this may be asshole hairs for all i know.

Correction: they didn't only travel west.

Attached: IE_expansion.png (450x275, 168K)

It's not a true white ethnostate if it doesn't eventually open its borders for everyone.

the question is very complicated if a person had an unwanted appearance for the nation ignoring the person if he came from a family that had been there for a long time, and encouraged those who had a desirable appearance to be another person of desirable appearance; to note well is that for example some nations that adopted eugenics did not let some people enter, so if in the nation of those immigrants are 80% white it meant that only those who corresponded to 20% were allowed to enter

i hope by eventually you mean after you eradicate every single elitist jew and zionist in your country.

Aren't you capable of Googling?

"Autosomal DNA is a term used in genetic genealogy to describe DNA which is inherited from the autosomal chromosomes. An autosome is any of the numbered chromosomes, as opposed to the sex chromosomes. Humans have 22 pairs of autosomes and one pair of sex chromosomes (the X chromosome and the Y chromosome)."

WIKI:

"Autosomal DNA is contained in the 22 pairs of chromosomes not involved in determining a person's sex.[14] Autosomal DNA recombines each generation, and new offspring receive one set of chromosomes from each parent.[17] These are inherited exactly equally from both parents and roughly equally from grandparents to about 3x great-grand parents.[18] Therefore, the number of markers (one of two or more known variants in the genome at a particular location – known as Single-nucleotide polymorphisms or SNPs) inherited from a specific ancestor decreases by about half each generation; that is, an individual receives half of their markers from each parent, about a quarter of their markers from each grandparent; about an eighth of their markers from each great grandparent, etc. Inheritance is more random and unequal from more distant ancestors.[19] Generally, a genealogical DNA test might test about 700,000 SNPs (specific points in the genome).[20]"

> None of these guys are close to Europeans, you Armenian full with inferiority complex
I don't give a shit about being close to Europeans, I'm proud of my ancestry whether we are the true Nords or further from whites than abos and chinks

>The best way to determine race is to look at autosomal DNA on a PCA plot and compare distance of groups.
I know about that and I did not post anything that contradicts to it. As for the haplogroups, they are not completely a meme, it's still important as a measure of ANCIENT migrations, and the Armenian composition shows that the dominant amount of population has a common ancestor with Western Europeans, even if it was some 10 thousand years ago.

also
>specifically state that I consider Persian culture cool
>still get insulted by a Persian

Persians and Armenians are racially the same or at least close enough. Culturally, we are very close too.

ტკვენი დედა მოგიტხნავიტ

>Persians and Armenians are racially the same or at least close enough.
Close, but not the same. And the DNA analysis show some distance. Also, don't forget that this distance was shortened due to turkic genes in both our ethnicities from admixture with and assimilation of turkic invaders.

>Culturally, we are very close too.
I'd say the cultures influenced each other more in antiquity as opposed to the last millennium. We share a lot linguistically, gastronomically, etc., but the religious differences limited the cultural exchange later.

Hey Giorgi, I always wanted to know, are there any inconveniences when writing in a language that doesn't have different upper and lower case letters?

>Close, but not the same.
On PCA plots we tend to overlap.
>admixture with and assimilation of turkic invaders.
Are you trying to say we were both TURK'D? I disagree. It wasn't uncommon for women to throw mongrel babies from cliffs in both of our cultures, including Greeks.
>the religious differences limited the cultural exchange later.
We're both following Abrahamic/Semitic poison now. It's best all Abrahamic religions vanish from the pages of history. Regardless, Islam and Christianity are the same kike shit.

i don't really write or read georgian that much so it's hard to answer that question, but judging from my experience it's just convenient

>Are you trying to say we were both TURK'D? I disagree. It wasn't uncommon for women to throw mongrel babies from cliffs in both of our cultures, including Greeks.
True, I suppose the absolute majority of rapebabies were killed that way. But we still both have some (

We have less than 3-5% Turkic. Only Azeris tend to have 10% Turkic. I remember looking into this before.

Overall, we have about 90% genetic continuity to our forebears. I remember looking at studies about it.

But yes, I do share your dislike of Turkic people too. They did fuck over Iran a lot. In fact, Iran was close to becoming Zoroastrian again with Mardavij, but his Turkic slave killed him.

Alright then, I was mistaken

>But yes, I do share your dislike of Turkic people too. They did fuck over Iran a lot. In fact, Iran was close to becoming Zoroastrian again with Mardavij, but his Turkic slave killed him.
Yeah, they fucked up the entire Middle East.