How exactly can you be lonely as a female...

How exactly can you be lonely as a female? Just to take this board for example: you only have to mention that you're female and you have like 50 orbiters lined up willing to give their life for you. You're basically a judge, the guys have to try and be interesting for you while you can just effortlessly pick the one which you deem most worthy.

Attached: 1530145077048.jpg (640x714, 66K)

Robots dont care about us. They just want to fuck and think we are easy pickins

Not OP and I hate that dumb mentality generalizing women. I want to cuddle and do nice things.
You dont know how I feel. What's the difference between him generalizing women and you generalizing me? All I want is someone to love. I'm told I'm basically a manipulative rapist for wanting someone I can relate to.

you can get sex and you have men who would love you but reject them for being beta and not Chad

Theres some truth to incel beliefs but women arent really all that different from men. there are women chads and women betas

Case and point, you just mentioned being female and an intimacy starved male instantly offered himself, you can keep giving an excuse that they're all just after sex but it's simply not true.

When women say they're lonely and scared of intimacy, what they really mean is that theyre

>not female
Most of the robots that are on this website deserve to be lonely but some don't. They think that just because they think that they love someone that all their other problems will go away once their in a relationship, like being weird, unattractive, unsuccessful, not that smart, uninteresting, submissive or generally unspecial. Women care about other things than having a partner, some have their own passions and plans for life, they dont want a chad that will pump and dump, or a creep that wants to project their wife fantasy on to them. Most women that are worth it generally are willing to look past superficial aspects, they just need someone that is reliable and will support them through anything. Yeah, most women are bitches/sluts/basic/ugly but the number one turn off for women are men that dont bother to improve themselves or don't stand out to them(can be in a lot of different way)

>Case and point, you just mentioned being female and an intimacy starved male instantly offered himself

That's exactly the problem, though, he knows nothing about her except that she's female. There's no possibility of a meaningful relationship there, only a one-way exploitation in one direction or the other. Most people want to connect on a deeper level than "you have the right genitals? I LOVE YOU!!!!"

im sure even if he spent months getting to know you you'd find something superficial to hold up as a deal breaker and meanwhile would instantly be attracted to someone with confidence and looks if they gave you the slightest bit of attention.

They want the opportunity to connect with you and get to know you, nobody would ask for that opportunity if you were male

Surprise surprise, we come back to that same old gripe - "Why are people with attractive traits attractive!?"

If you don't have those traits, learn to connect on the basis of something deeper. Offering yourself like a human sacrifice this way just breeds pathological distrusts on both sides - you know you don't care about me and I know I don't care about you, we're just together for the sake of saying we have gf/bf. That's the way people get into shitty relationships and if you resent me for not wanting that then you were obviously bound to be a shitty relationship from the start.

They don't want to to get used for sex, they never know who is a fucking creep. And they get shamed more, a guy can fuck a random fatty and no one will give a shit. That slut will be shamed forever.

I want to connect with someone, I wouldn't force a relationship for the sake of it, I just want a chance. I want a deep connection with a best friend and someone to be intimate with.
I know it doesn't matter, anything I say is just used against me, I'm just wanting a vagina and that's the only thing, whatever you say I guess. Nothing would convince you otherwise, your pre conceived notion is "desperate manipulator."

So then demonstrate these deeper traits. Start a conversation that's not a thinly-veiled gasp for sexual attention. I know that's difficult in your position but dick is abundant and low value, you have to stand out in one direction or the other.

>"Why are people with attractive traits attractive!?"
i find people with typically unattractive traits in the eyes of normalfags attractive because i can relate to them, not sure about the original guy though
meanwhile you would fall head over heals for someone normal just because he's attractive and gave you attention
you are the shallow person here
dont you fucking dare pretend otherwise

I don't have a choice over what I find attractive. I'm impressed that you apparently do, with your refined taste, but unless you're content looking for a one-in-a-million partner you can't expect the majority to value the same things you do.

Women don't give a fuck about that because when a guy does want that she gets turned off

yeah, that's what I thought. you go around pointing the finger about how robots are shallow, and yet you're truly the shallow one.
do us a fucking favor, dont pretend next time sweetie.

Not true. I don't want to fuck. I just don't care because I have trust issues and I can't bond with anyone. I get annoyed talking to other people and I start to hate them over the slightest things.

No one will give me a chance, but okay. I wasn't trying to contact anyone, I was just expressing myself about how I want someone to love. I dont want to fuck. I just want to find someone. And I'm told that I'm a bad person.

>you only have to mention that you're female and you have like 50 orbiters lined up willing to give their life for you
This is a classic r9k meme, I don't know how people fail to see that.
Robots of all people should know that a simple empty line doesn't provide the fulfillment you need to stop considering yourself as lonely

how do you know that its empty lines and not just hyper empathetic lonely men?

Apologies user, but looks ARE personality. If you're ugly, people will automatically assume you're stupid, criminal, and immoral. Just the way life is. If you can change your external appearance to be more attractive you may have a better chance, but the heart of the matter is that it doesn't matter what's in your heart.

Because of the cookie cutter replies
The most obvious one here is "Come to Odessa" but none of them go beyond please be my gf or I'm available, so in next to no cases the lonely femanon ends up contacting anyone, much less getting an orbiter

>That's exactly the problem, though, he knows nothing about her except that she's female. There's no possibility of a meaningful relationship there
Only because you don't want one. I'm ready to spend the next 5 years "getting to know you on a deeper level" if you will reciprocate.

so you're judging the truly lonely men on here based on the conduct of horny /soc/ normalfags who just want to pump and dump fembots?

A woman beta can still have all the sex in the world
A male beta will likely go his entire life without having sex

Just because a robot will give you attention and maybe worship your feet for shits and giggles doesn't mean they want to build a life with you. That's where the loneliness stems from :v

do roasties even think about the shit that they're saying?
seriously, let's step back a second. supposedly she's not the shallow one, but apparently she's trying to claim the high ground for being attracted to stereotypical chads.
at the same time she's claiming that lonely, imperfect women with unattractive traits to normals are one in a million catches.
how warped is the roastie world view? no wonder they act the way they do.

>For shits and giggles
Women really don't understand lonely robots

No, I'm judging them based on what they post.

>they
again, they being /soc/ posters who juggle contacts and ghost people because they didn't get nudes.
you look on both boards and you see the similarity. they prey on desperate women they see as easy.
so, as an exercise. please explain how these lonely men should be judged based on people who actually just want to fuck.

further, you've given no advice. what are they supposed to say to lonely fembots when they're being bombarded by 50 other guys? nothing would even be acceptable in that scenario, and would look even more disingenuous.
theres no move that's correct for a lonely male. the only winning move would be to be confident and attractive, as always.