Tfw no male friend or boyfriend to motivate me to be more productive and do my best

>tfw no male friend or boyfriend to motivate me to be more productive and do my best
>tfw no male friend or boyfriend for me to excitedly tell I didn't get scared at the grocery store today
>tfw no male friend or boyfriend to help me reach the top shelf

Attached: 125722897446.gif (498x437, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
amazon.com/Acko-Folding-Step-Stool-Foldable/dp/B01LYW5BFB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can hardly motivate people, I hope me rambling about what I've done today can help you. We can watch anime as well you scaredy kot. :^)

what state are you in? I am currently in washington state and would love to be with you i am a great motivator. I also need someone to motivate me.

>help me reach the top shelf
Even the most desperate girls despise manlets

> Tfw no HK G11 and 10 pallettes of 4.73x33m caseless ammo
> Tfw can't spend all day shooting 3 round bursts at passing minorities and birds
> Ywn stab someone with a G11 bayonet
> Tfw god doesn't want me to be happy

the watching anime seems nice
I like watching it sometimes but it is hard to get the motivation
am in EST, so we are other opposite coasts
you literally just need to be over 5'2, I'm not sure I've ever met a male smaller than me
I just get annoyed having to ask the stocking boy to grab things for me when I shop and I dislike having to keep a stepstool in the kitchen

Attached: d277c7f97de0a7845d22ad272978.jpg (564x694, 89K)

Do I have to be in the same area? I wouldn't mind being your friend

the g11 is very cute but I think I prefer the Styer ACR that was given to america for trails
I very much so like the look of early austrian bullpups
caseless ammo was a cool idea, I think it's neat

Just get on a dating app or whatever you'll find what you want

I was just letting you know ahead of time that we would have a timezone difference, I'd like to be friends.
idk which apps to use where people aren't hyper sexual :/

Don't worry, as well as writing I'm also good at watching anime, where can we talk? I'm from yurop but my sleep schedule is inverted right now so we're (kinda) in sync, you smolboy.

Will you please be my friend, pink girl?
I would really want to watch anime together, I'm also in EST, I was also unproductive, I tried my best, I want to motivate others to do their best
prion#9203

discord works best but I would not like to post mine if that's okay
I added you future friend, I hope we get along well

1249021301230129#6320
Gonna change it when you add me, hope we get along :)

Pretty much any of them

>tfw extremely productive and changed my life around
Where do I find a gf

Okay that was an overstatement. I am productive and motivated, but not extremely.... No gf for me just yet then.....

add yeahok#5789

>add yeahok#5789
your settings are set so I can not add you
I added, I hope we get along

this is so fucking pathetic, all of you underage desperate beta males need to be shot on sight

Attached: pardopost3.jpg (459x599, 86K)

R u a girl? Sorry about having to ask but you never know now.

Attached: evening_by_fukari_d9n34yf-pre.jpg (751x1063, 102K)

it seems that the mainstream culture is directing misguided men to become women, rather than becoming just losers or god forbid, redpilled

they used to drug them into docile workers and losers, but now... its this.. they drug them into women

This, but I'm a minority and I just want to enjoy my space gun and autism in peace. I don't commit crimes or hurt people or anything.

If you live in New Zealand and like anime, I will be your friend.

Comfy Jow Forums discord come to make friends and have fun!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

r

Attached: zznwPVX.jpg (676x720, 432K)

god this
>tfw no kraut spacemagic gun

also tfw no barely 5 foot gf to hold in my arms and walk around the house fucking

I want a gf so that we can mutually motivate eachother and reach our goals

I also do, my friend. Where should we look?

pls also add me too am EST enortin #7983
>for me to excitedly tell I didn't get scared at the grocery store today
cute ;_;

if you have a hobby, go to places where people congregate and enjoy said hobbies
let's start there

I'm already there though. I still haven't met any girls. What's next after that?

You had one and you ghosted him, you can still reconnect with him.

try to expand your friends circle, the more people you know, the more people you meet

How do I make friends though? I have no idea how to move from the acquaintance level if it's not online. Plus I'm kinda scared that if I'm "myself" with the people I'm around, it could ruin my chances of reaching my goals.

if your a girl (girl) and is nordic, I know the perfect user for you.

Op is a faggot nice larparino... show us ur tits or gtfo.

Attached: bitch please.jpg (1188x668, 208K)

Feels bad man
god sure is cruel to you

Attached: 1556903669769.gif (700x827, 509K)

throw me your discord at [email protected], I'm sure we could be friends

Come join this comfy Jow Forums discord for friends and good times!

discord
.gg/pjDd3UQ

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shisei_kyuushoku_banchou__c3d0c (750x1316, 879K)

this isn't true though
Nordic mixed I guess
okay
having a partner to mutually motivate each other to do your best and make sure each others anxieties don't get too bad seems magic
I would probably be pretty easy to carry!

Are you still adding people? I want friends too! koptic#7321

yes I will add
I had a little bit of a anxiety thing but I've calmed down now

be careful, this user is infamous on /r9gay/ and is known to be rather abusive

Attached: 20190515_154106.jpg (1076x1586, 260K)

seems nice to me, plus if he's gay I'm probably not someone he'd target

not her, but I'm curious about this user you're speaking of.

just be careful then, I guess. dont want anyone getting hurt

>Nordic mixed I guess
what do you mean by this?
Do you live in a nordic country or do you have nordic parents or grandparents?

DIE TRANNY DIE DIE DIE
BAMBI LIMP
BAMBI LIMP

Attached: hog hats.png (700x400, 207K)

I will be careful
I asked him about it and he said he's made up with r9gay
I am curious too

I havent heard anything like that. In fact, last I posted about it, a few other anons agreed with me that he was trouble and he seemed to vanish after someone posted his #. I later ended up talking to that person and he said that yeah, he was rather abusive and sexual to him before he decided to block him

did you get my email? I was sure I sent the right discord

I have a nordic mom who has nordic parents and grandparents
my father has anglo genes
so I am nordic mixed
I added now
he just gave me a lot of lore in dms, I'm not sure what to believe now

reminder that 100% of these threads are a girl spatting with her eboy, and she'll use you for temporary comfort until she's allowed to talk to her real boyfriend again

50% aryan is fine for me
which country though?

>help me reach the top shelf
amazon.com/Acko-Folding-Step-Stool-Foldable/dp/B01LYW5BFB

Problem solved

Canada
literally not even
I have a grey one I keep in my kitchen

Erin stop shitposting these poor quality baits, you fucking deformed tranny.

Stop bitching about it then
People suck

>Canada
god damnit

I'd rather not have to use a step stool, plus it doesn't help when I'm at a store with high shelves

Store associate. Problem solved.

I hate asking them for help it's so embarrassing

There are some things that you literally need a long hook to remove from the top wall. It's their job to do that.
Just allow society to work.

>tfw no non-normie female friend you can be yourself around who doesn't judge you
>tfw no female friend to cheer you on and self improve with
>tfw no female friend to exchange advice about life and relationships with
>tfw no female friend to vent to who understands

Men on the internet only want one thing and other girls never want to be friends with me.

Attached: 3B94AFCC-BFBA-4F82-9133-5E7E05E0BFA4.jpg (720x568, 68K)

you should post discord

I don't want male friends though. It never works out.

I'm a man and my best friendships are girls.

Are you trans or gay?

Please be my gf, I will motivate you to do your best and listen to the grocery store anecdotes of your choosing

Neither, I'm 100% hetero and have been through multiple relationships.

How do you know you won't fall in love with me and ruin the friendship?

I can toss the same question back at you.

Exactly. It's not worth it.

Too bad I don't really connect with other men so that's my burden. Why are you so adverse to affection though?

I already have romance. I only want a friend.

Does he not contribute on that field? Sounds worrisome.

No, he's wonderful. What's wrong with wanting a friend who is a girl? Might be nice to be understood and validated by someone who won't ever look at me in a romantic way. A Rachel and Monica relationship. Dwight and Michael. Captain Kirk and Spock. You get where I'm going with this.

Attached: BA4F200C-B46B-4249-AD46-713462A41501.jpg (1019x761, 193K)

>tfw finally another est user posts >wanting a male to be comfy with as friends
>mfw its a canadian (so I cant meet and take them shooting)
>mfw im several hours late because im a wagie and missed out on the friend train

add me if youd like anyway for games anime or talking I suppose youmu#1873 although I still work for several hours

Nothing is wrong with that other than it bordering fantasy. Females rarely treat each other well.
Don't give up, I guess.

Sad thing is you're right. Men always seem to know how to make genuine friendships with each other. There's this camaraderie you have with each other that I don't really see among women my age. My mom has amazing friends and I don't think I'll ever have that. She was also much more outgoing than I am. Oh well, I guess I'll keep dreaming.
So what's your deal? Why can't you make friends with men?

>tfw no mommy gf that's shorter than me so i can help her out with reachy and grabby things and get praised for it
>tfw no shorter mommy gf that bullies me for being such a big baby

I do have one long-term male friend but it's a rather shallow relationship and there are many things I wouldn't entrust him with, or talk about.

As to why, most of men lack emotional intelligence and tend to be poor conversation partners unless the topic is something specific that they know about.
This leads to dry conversations and lack of that sense of wonder. I just can't bring myself to trust somebody when such a detachment is present.
Girls tend to be more excitable and talkative, understand emotions better and surpsingly can entertain abstract conversations rather well.

Late late again hey any incels want to add me on discord it's Amelia#2159 (spoiler,) it's morning. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1561506641039m.jpg (892x1024, 94K)

Its a man! Baby!
Try harder at catfishin

I can't refute this but I guarantee no one on this server regonizes the tag. Oh well.

>tfw the thread I made spawned good conversations between people
I'm happy

Attached: 99ad045d8bceb8751ef36f1baf2b79e7.jpg (563x424, 42K)

Nothing at the grocery store is going to hurt you
Stop being a pussy

there is no need to be rude user

There's no need to be a pussy either

smells like summer to me

Smells like pussy to me

Did you buy Jow Forums gold too

smells vintage doesn't it

Will u b my mommy gf pls

I'm too short and can barely take care of myself so I'd make an awful mommy gf
smells shiggy diggy

I understand where you're coming from and I've been told that by other men. Were you by any chance raised by a single mom or grew up with sisters? Just curious. The men in my life have always been more honest, trustworthy and dependable than any of the women. It's been easier for me to open up to them because I don't fear the harsh judgement you can sometimes get from women, especially normie girls. Maybe this is because I grew up with brothers. For once I'd like a female friend to be close with.

Attached: A47690CE-E844-4ACC-B79C-8A71D08E2630.gif (500x300, 554K)

Perfect example of why women can never be lonely

Height doesn't matter and you wouldn't have to take care of me that much just call me baby and let me call you mommy a lot :(

unrelated to your post but what sailor scout is your favorite

Attached: infinitehusbando.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Were you by any chance raised by a single mom or grew up with sisters?
Yeah, that happened. Although I'm in no way effeminate and can be with other men just fine, it's just shallow somehow.
I also tried to bond with the same gender as you're doing but it didn't go far.