I dunno how all you guys complain about tinder...

I dunno how all you guys complain about tinder. I literally have had it installed for 2 days and I have an Asian milf wanting to ride my cock and another girl wanting to get serious. And I've had 20 matches as well. Dunno how you guys complain, if I can do it then you all can, and I'm not even that good looking

Attached: Snapchat-434710261.jpg (720x1280, 73K)

It's almost as if those who whine about tinder have actually never tried it and only parrot incel memes.

>works on my machine

how about you post your profiles so we can see how much of a robot you are

>Just give your personal information to The Syndicate!
Not today, glowniggers.

>and i'm not even that good looking

Attached: file.png (1600x1000, 1.08M)

Origin and tonic water

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-202413__01.jpg (1080x2280, 481K)

post your tinder pictures and you'll have your answer

Have a squiz at originally

you covered your face you fucking retard

>Original picture right here

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-203258__01__01.jpg (1080x2280, 466K)

you look like a 7 dumb fuck no wonder tinder is working for, leave this board you fucking retard

Attached: 1559540906516.jpg (750x667, 74K)

Because you dont put angry shit and anime cringe in your profile then only swipe on stacy

actually not a horrible collection of pictures.
Remove the selfie though.
If you have a picture of yourself and a larger group, add it, especially if it has chicks in it.

Agreed the selfie is lame and your eye looks crooked in that one. All the others are good. Ive fucked 43 women so trust me

>it's an "attractive normie thinks robots are just lazy" episode

what's with these reruns already

>just be attractive bro
>just do cool things bro
>just not be subhuman manlet bro
Fuck off douchefag

>Great body
>Clearly nice bone structure
>God's hairline
>Outgoing because not depressed due to bad looks
Here's your answer.

>great body

He is skinny and like 5 foot 8. Stop coping just bc he can speak a sentence to a woman without invoking hitler or incel memes, faggot

>just do cool things bro

Yes... Do cool things. Women dont want to date a manchild who watches fucking cartoons.

>i dunno man its just easy why do you complain
>nigger is literally a pilot
mysides.jpg

Attached: 1562066269975.gif (360x346, 170K)

Not everyone can do cool things though.
Also
>everyone on r9k is the same!
Yeah no fuck off cunt that isnt the case. Not everyone here is like that,you are just a disrespectful chimpbaby

Are normies really this retarded? Dude you're a decent looking guy and seem normal. Of course you're going to get some matches? It's like you're living in a different universe. Do you not understand legit ugly and fucked up people exist? Especially on this board? I'm like 10 times uglier than you, probably shorter, balding and I've got mental illness and autism coming out of my ass.

Like god damn this is stupid. Fucking idiot. I refuse to believe anyone can be this fucking ignorant so I'm leaning towards this being bait and I fell for it but I don't care. Fuck you.

>Not everyone can do cool things

Cunt if you're medically fit to drive a car then you can at least be a recreational pilot

At this stage almost anything is cooler than sitting around watching anime and collecting piss bottles

>everyone on this board is that depraved
Huh i didnt know. But look,kid,not everyone can do cool shit and what not like that. I live in the middle of nowhere with the only possibility of me even looking at a plane is joining the military. Not everyone is a privileged shit bag like you are.

I live in rural Australia 70km from the nearest suburb, dunno what the excuse there is

>nonamerican
Opinion discarded and thread exited.

>not everyone can do cool things

Being a bitchy faggot isnt a disability user. Eat a steak and grow some testes

>autism coming out of my ass
Because you took a bleach enema? Good that should clear it up soon