Who wants to bully my prostate!

Who wants to bully my prostate!
I promise I'll let you do what you want with it

Attached: 1485082675157.jpg (957x1518, 127K)

Did you clean first?

Of course! I only eat light meals and clean myself daily so I can let boys bully it as much as possible

can I cuddle you instead? I don't like bullying

>can I cuddle you instead?
yes please uwu

but did you use an enema recently?

>but did you use an enema recently?
Yes, I use one daily

how long ago was your last one?

My last enema was 7 hours ago and the only thing i've eaten since then is toast. I am super clean

ain't that dangerous fag?

The only danger is muscular atrophy and having constipation issues if I ever stop but I don't plan on stopping and even if I do then the muscles can be toned again and brought back to normal. I've heard there can also be gut bacteria problems since it's not meant to be so clean in there all the time but I've never had any issues and neither has anyone I've spoken to who does the same thing

>7 hours ago
>eaten since then

Attached: 1444168494023.jpg (239x297, 12K)

Show boypussy retard.

I had a couple slices of toast about an hour ago, it's not like ate a 3 course meal an hour after i cleaned myself

Have you ever been bullied in your bussy?

>Have you ever been bullied in your bussy?
Y...yes by a man's pp

Bully mine instead

a couple? user that's disgusting. you know you have shit in your body at like all times and you just gave all that bacteria a yeasty 3 course meal which they've been eating and shitting in your colon for the last hour.

Fuckk I want to mount a cute boys bussy

I keep peeing myself while bullied

hey op can you redpill me on eating as a bottom?

>hey op can you redpill me on eating as a bottom?
I just don't eat very much. Mostly stuff like eggs, toast, cereal, fruit, etc. Being vegetarian helps a lot with digestion too. It all helps me maintain my skinny aesthetic while keeping myself as clean as possible

eating less results in fewer bms and can cause more shit to cake onto the walls of your colon.

Not OP but that's what the enema is for.

I think the guy you responded to is just a raging Jow Forumstard

yeah 10 minutes before sex, not 7 hours

Those things never ever got me squeaky clean.

You're fucking retarded. Nothing I said was related to politics. You just assume I'm being political because I'm pointing out what a filthy pig you are. I mean I'd happily bully your bussy if you cleaned it first. Stop trying to get the both of us sick because you're a lazy faggot.

>so I can let boys bully it as much as possible
h-how often is that

I'd love to beat a fag's head in and crack his skull on the concrete

lol outed himself right away

Stay mad Jow Forumstard

both retarded fags, kill yourselves

outed myself how? what assumptions are you pulling from what I said? I'm not mad, keep projecting

why are you so madd???

>wants someone to bully his prostate
>doesn't even post discord
Are you retarded fren?

Why don't you stop projecting and tell me how I outed myself? and as what? a gay? as a poltard?

shut up and go back to Jow Forums faggot

stay mad and having orgies with a quadrillion bacteria

>let boys bully it as much as possible
itd be a lot cooler if it was women bullying it