How do you feel about tats, Jow Forums? cute or degen?

how do you feel about tats, Jow Forums? cute or degen?

Attached: 54447084_313396249367232_4018393133039562555_n.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

degenerate, especially on women

If she has a tattoo she is a slut

Small ones like pic related are okay, most bigger tats look like shit though because the people getting them are retarded and have no sense of aesthetics whatsoever.

Attached: 1562017252732.jpg (669x549, 57K)

Can be cute sometimes

What the fuck? Degenerate entirely, regardless of who it's on.

It's as silly as tribesmen painting designs all over their faces, lengthening their necks to extremely levels with neck braces, and inserting huge round objects into their earlobes.

We just had this thread last night.

it depends entirely on the tattoo, some are cute while others look bad. can anyone explain how tattoos are degenerate though, and why you think that's a bad thing?

automatically makes any girl a 0/10

>implying r9k is actually original

90% of threads here are about incels, trannies and racebait

Do you think women get tattoos as a kind of street cred to impress other girls? Is it because they like tattoos on guys and so mistakenly think that the reverse is also true?
Obviously if it's just a little scribble, no one will notice it, but a tattoo on a woman is like a little red flag that says "I have poor impulse control".

All the threads are the same on r9k, and get loads of replies. The original ones just move on down with no attention whatsoever.

why would it be silly for a tribesman to apply the cultural painting of his ancestry on his face and body? In fact he's laughing at you silly barbaric man with no paint on his face

Depends on amount, size, image and age. Especially age. Over time tats start to fade while the skin simultaneously looks worse. I live close to a kindergarden and a lot of thirty-something moms have tats from their "wild" days 10-15 years ago, it always looks like shit.
Also it's mostly the same handful of combinations, there is absolutely no individuality. Oh great, you have a tattoo of a musical note on your ankle. Oh wow, a tattooed image of a few birds and an inspiring quote on your shoulder, truly nobody else had that idea.

a surefire way to depreciate your looks
i usually expect women with (visible) tats to be dirty, promiscuous whores, and i'm right 99% of the time

The only argument you have is "cultural". I'm not fucking cultural. I'm individualistic. I prefer things natural the way they are supposed to be. The natural human body is most attractive.

>Over time tats start to fade while the skin simultaneously looks worse.

This too, after a while the black turns into a something greenish and completely disgusting that makes it look like skin necrosis

Being individualistic is the most degenerate thing you can be.

I was just pointing the absurd of your argument with the tribesmen who would find you uncivilised to not have any paintings on you just like an animal

>Meet QT hipster girl from Seattle.
>She's 6'1 and has full sleeve tattoos on both arms.
>Not once did I ever ask about or comment on her stupid fucking tattoos.
>After a few weeks...
>"A-user, what do you think of my tattoos?"
>"They're okay."
>"O-oh.

That's when she told me she had a Princess Leia slave girl costume. That caught my interest...at least until I found out it wasn't movie grade.

Fucking basic bitches.

Attached: 1561180276485.png (542x409, 321K)

I think it's supposed to be something that makes them stand out individually or something, at least in their minds, when really, most tattoos look generic, dull, and ugly, and you just end up like most people anyways.

>owned by X pimp
>owned by X master
>owned by X military
>owned by X prison
>le expression

Sew your shirt to your body then. It's shit.

Animals are the one with camouflage and patterns on them, not people.

That might also be because 99% of women are whores

>wow just wow
It's glorified branding. A literal labeling system is what it was used for to show who owned you.

Cattle tier.

I just wish people would develop some basic sense of beauty. Today I saw a dude with a tattoo of Homer Simpson on fire on his calf, and another one who had a football ground tattooed to his shoulder. Literally just the layout of a football ground. What the flying fuck goddamn

Attached: large.jpg (407x361, 25K)

sometimes yes but they're not self inflicted thus uncivilised

Tattoos are always bad and degen.

The only exception is if it's some traditional tribe stuff, and only if you actually make an effort to maintain the culture and not some lazy "muh heritage" stuff.

have sex lnceIs

Attached: 1414787173690 (1).jpg (1280x960, 496K)

I don't owe you my attraction. I am free to have whatever preferences I want, and if you don't fit them, deal with it and find someone else who does want you.

ITT: People who never had sex

>implying anyone wants your attraction to begin with

Attached: 1502549133073.png (680x680, 430K)

ABSOLUTELY
100 PERCENT(%)
DISGUSTING

BUT....

I will still have sex with her if she wants. I will never date them though. I'm 28 and have never liked Tattoos. I must be the only 28 year old without them because it just turns me off.

And yes I've had sex various times with fully grown females. I don't like makeup either.

Attached: 1554998912382.png (382x360, 342K)

>She's 6'1 and has full sleeve tattoos on both arms.
tell more

Tattoos are for degenerates.
Disgusting.

how can ink on skin be degenerate? can someone please explain without calling me a normie or a shill

>tan
>makeup
>tat
>girly colored phone of shit taste
No thanks.

I've had sex before now stop straw manning for no reason.

stupid as fuck.

STUPID

IM NOT NORMAL -- LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEE

You haven't experienced enough life to know what it means since you're in a basement. It means that if said person can get a tattoo on their bodies and experiment with their bodies, they can and will pretty much do crazier stuff.

If a female has, especially a large one, and also it's location on her body, it can really mean she experiments with her body in more ways than just tattoos. Simple as that.

Men also the same.

why is some faggot tripfag @ing me? can someone answer how getting a tattoo is degenerate please?

I'm @ing you because you're a retard. Now enjoy your used up thot who at least 25 men ran through already while you marry her.