I'm stupid

I cannot into words. People always misinterpret what I say. I'm going to die.

Attached: 1556587204745.png (352x345, 100K)

I take it you're a discorder

No I'm not. I'm just stupid.

I wish I had a cute retarded gf like you

Same. People turn away from me because I'm dumb, boring and can't talk.

Dont degrade yourself fren. Pick up some books about social skills and try to improve yourself? you can do it!

I did and I still failed. I accidentally turned everyone in a forum against me with my stupid.

Sorry to hear you feel like that user, I'm sure you're not stupid, some people just struggle to say what they actually mean, and other people often misinterpret things because they overthink it.

Attached: 16708400_1315041688555657_7644007923297529795_n.jpg (883x960, 65K)

how come? what did you do? elaborate a bit.
Either way still keep going. I still believe in you!

Attached: 1561475430494.png (762x565, 596K)

>I accidentally turned everyone in a forum against me with my stupid.
I find that people on the internet often misinterpret what I say too because they either lack comprehension or are just doing it on purpose. Are you sure it wasn't that?

I was talking about an interest of mine and accidentally convinced people it was evil. To make it even worse I argued earlier in the thread that hate can be a good thing sometimes so they probably hate me now and everyone else with that interest. Im not going to mention what it is because I dont want to fuck up again but its somewhat mainstream, not something obscure and sinister.

The first person spoke in niggerspeak but after he did a bunch of other people jumped on the bandwagon and started saying satanists like my topic.

What exactly do you mean? Is your only problem people not understanding what you're trying to convey with your words and sentences because of your messy and incoherent verbal output? Use shorter sentences fucker, and use tautology as a device for brute-forcing your point through. People cannot accidentally misinterpret your sentences if there is little or no room for misinterpretation. Specify on everything. The more contextual information they have the more clear your message will be. It will become easier for people to understand you this way. That's why you use repetition. Consider several different perspectives for addressing your point. You will give people many angles to view your message from. They will then form an overall idea of what you're trying to say in their head based on it as a whole, instead of basing it off on a single sentence (which may represent a very narrow angle of conception). Take any amount of words you need to deliver the absolute maximum amount of information possible in order to take error of interpretation to the minimum on the perceiving end.

You made a nazi joke and tried to redpill normies on Hitler's motives and how they were actually good?

is your interest acutally evil? How does hate change that interest?
You cant really fuck up fren. We dont know each other except maybe the avatarfags but nontherless you dont need to feel worried. If you want to vent I am here for you.

Not politics related, more like d&d stuff.
Its about a mythical creature.

Oh no are you a tulpamancer

See, I knew you would hate me.

how can d&d be evil? what did you do to upset them?

Attached: 1558313231265.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

Nah i actually like that stuff, but how could you convince them it's EVIL

Attached: Mermaid_Man2.jpg (1152x864, 93K)

Because I accidentally phrased things in a way that made the creature I like sound evil and then someone said satanists like to larp as it.

Which mythological creature are you talking about?

so someone made fun of you? Oh no that doesnt mean you are a complete idiot or even remotely stupid. You had fun doing something and someone fucked with you so what?

Attached: 1560014019870.png (372x334, 134K)

Fine, its werewolves. I have a werewolf tulpa and sometimes like larping as one. Im not into furry stuff. I just like the concept of werewolves and can relate to it in a lot of ways. Im really hairy and have bipolar and I suspect my subconscious thinks im a werewolf because it always make me one in my dreams. There. I poured my autistic heart out.
They didnt make fun of me. They just said werewolves are evil and satanic and I got scared.

>They just said werewolves are evil and satanic and I got scared.
They're morons then lol, there's nothing remotely satanic about werewolves I wouldn't worry about it lad

same bro
some terrible niggers ruined my 2nd chance at having one

>can relate because bipolar
this is a larp, bipolar isn't DID; stop perpetuating this meme

No, D&D not DID. Im a diagnosed and medicated Bipolar. I dont have DID.

Same friend. Werewolves are cool, furshit is not

Okay good. Im just worried someone might try to hurt me if there is a werewolf scare. My internet history makes it obvious I like them and one of the mythical causes of turning into one actually happened to me as a child.

Nah man its all cool

Attached: happy.png (1027x731, 28K)

>if there is a werewolf scare
Nobody believes in that shit, nobody is going to think you're an actual werewolf and try to hurt you because of it user relax

let me rephrase it: you're saying you relate to werewolves because of mental illness while werewolves show no signs of bipolarity but those of some sort of dissociative disorder instead
btw, how did you get diagnosed? I suspect I might have it but I don't even know where to go to get checked

I saw a psychologist, a psychiatrist and took some kind of mental illness test at a hospital. All three agreed I have Bipolar and Pure OCD.

You're nobody. You're never going to amount to anything. You're so painfully mediocre you should just end yourself right now.

Mister you are kind of strange and this is as far as I'm going to go

Attached: leaving.gif (427x240, 1.72M)

unironically sounds a little like aspergers.
there may be a possibility that youre not dumb, but simply cant convey, articulate, or express emotions
and thoughts in a not easy to misconstrue way. if so, i have that same problem