“She fought so damn hard”

“She fought so damn hard”

/b/ used to be edgy & bad ass af now y’all pussys post like bitches. You got old &’soft b

thedailybeast.com/did-the-amber-lynn-coplin-murder-photos-sicken-the-creeps-of-Jow Forums

Attached: 8EA55818-3292-400D-B953-08BFD2276D14.jpg (1240x1436, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm
archive.today/DhK9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've seen a video from Brazil or something, of a kid forced to watch his father beheaded. Then the kid is stabbed up a bit, then all the flesh from his chest is filleted off, then his murderer punches him in the ribs enough times to break a couple and tear them out, then starts yanking out his internal organs. By the end, the kid's heart is torn out of his ribcage, and stabbed back onto what's left of his chest. He was still barely alive and moving at that point, still semi-conscious.

So no, those photos didn't really affect me. I DECLARE A GORE THREAD

Fuck brazil tbḧ

post link

Literally who

Daily beast must be desperate for views to come here and post under a memeflag. Fuck off propaganda site.

this

theync.com/brutal-video-shows-two-narco-rival-being-beheaded-chopped-and-ripped-out-his-heart.htm

I remember that one. Not as brutal as the guy whose face was peeled off and had his hands and feet amputated and was struggling while they decapitated him.

they want us to click on that 2014 article so that they can get our ips.

What? No fucking archive?

where are the fucking pics?

Nah, facepeel guy is tame compared to this, just because it's much longer, and there's more screaming.

Am I a creep?

This is terrible.

Satan go away

If you want something done...
archive.today/DhK9M

How the fuck do they not go into cardiac arrest?

Why would Jow Forums care about one more dead roastie?

That was Mexico.

Must have had a healthy ticker. It was still beating when the killer was handling it, showing it off for the camera etc

Mexico, Brazil, what's the difference? It should all be wiped out with bioweapons

Hearts will keep beating on their own for as long as they can until something breaks. Pretty neat.

A heart will continue beating outside the body for a while, it's purely caused by muscle spasms and doesn't mean that the person is alive.

That said, the reason that some people stay alive and conscious for so long during these execution videos is because the cartels load them up with drugs so that they're unable to pass out. Stuff like meth or crack.

I've even seen one video where they put the guy on an IV drip during the torture.

This is fucking ancient why even bring it up?

Ooh, link that one, don't think I've seen it

I don't have the link, but it was probably on Bestgore.

Attached: suicide bomb.gif (320x240, 1.9M)

SMOOOORSH :D

Attached: redecorating the bathroom floor.webm (264x480, 1.98M)

Attached: fire and chase with machetes.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

TheDailyBeast sickens the creeps of Jow Forums just being themselves.

You're a weirdo

Attached: watchwhenhereacheswithnohands.webm (204x360, 2.93M)

Attached: tasty sauce.webm (224x400, 1.96M)

>no archive

Attached: lucifer.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

We grew out of the edgelord, Satan

It didn't sicken me, but ya it's bothersome why wouldn't it be, someone got killed?
Generally people here aren't insanely violent, they just document it when they are so that creates an appearance that's hard to get over.

Does anyone care what happened 6 million internet years ago?

What am I doing here?

Attached: dont look at the eyes.webm (640x480, 299K)

Attached: swimming with islam.webm (400x225, 2.17M)

Attached: isis ak to the head and face.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

damn, I thought that was going to be one of those cum hands free videos

HOW COULD SOMEONE DO THAT TO SOMEONE, FUCKING DISGUSTING

Attached: isis det cord chain decapitation.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

I thought he was larping and when I found out it was real, I actually wasn't that surprised. I accept that some of you fuckers are seriously deranged.

nope

Attached: breed of peace.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

>what's Jow Forums up to?
the absolute state of "journalism"

I've been fully desensitized since that time tumblr declared war on Jow Forums, so Jow Forums started spamming them with gore and videos of women being abused, and some teen girl responded by posting a video of herself slashing her wrist. When your first impulse when seeing something like that is to start laughing, you know the damage is done and permanent

She didn't die btw

He had a lot of fight left to waste laying on the ground. Can tell cause was he got lit up he started running. Should have fought back honestly.

Get fucked, newfag.

Attached: 1511276409653.jpg (496x599, 36K)

any place to download those vids?

"Doctors and engineers"

(checked)
>Here's a blog post about a thread I shit posted in on Jow Forums
the absolute state of journalism

Attached: 1517184207671.png (563x681, 317K)

Fucking amatuers. Why would they kill the father before the son?

Lawyers, doctors, and engineers, to be precise. We need shariah.

Know your fucking geography. But you are correct about the bioweapons though.

newfags

ghost Rider

Someone post those pics, I wanna see.

Attached: 1511220514334.gif (315x236, 1000K)

Attached: african firedancers.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

They are suppose to be on top of the trains, not have the trains on top of them

uh... you can save them from here.

Attached: 1515190762934.gif (445x250, 2.34M)

> he actually sharpened his blade
Rare

Remember2 guys 1 hammer that was pretty disturbing how they just nonchalantly lubricated the cranium of the poor guy on the side of the road in some woods. Guy was smashed in the face as well, and he gurgled as they basically robbed him of his conscious, ripping and tearing at the lobes scattering his will.

It was from here btw.

Optics. To make the son watch and go after his father is arguably a more cruel fate than making the father watch and die last. I was thinking about this question in the shower yesterday (no boner). The video serves to warn what happens when you step on their toes. They are so ruthless that they'll mentally and physically torture you and your family in the worst way imaginable within tbeir means.

Just one more violence/gore/sex/supremacist fantasy thread to keep us addicted to this place

can't explain a willingness to be abused.

Attached: nohandsdance.webm (640x480, 2.03M)

It's a worse feeling to know that you will die and then you will have no idea what will happen to your son now that he is in the hands of savages for them to do whatever they want

literally post anything from mexico or brazil, we see it almost on daily basis

Daily reminder: When you see your weekly "DONT BREED, WHITE GOYIM" article by Himmie Coinblatt of the Yiddington Shekel, that webm is what they propose to replace you with because you didn't breed.

I'm sure she did something to deserve it

well clearly they needed a group of people. and tools. and a camera. Fuck man that cameraman...

Attached: close shave.webm (352x640, 1.49M)

What's up Mohammed? Wanna wank on those?
Why don't you go on daesh' s fan websites sandnigger?

Attached: laughinghisassoff.webm (400x224, 1.96M)

Attached: sharia2.gif (475x272, 2.21M)

Attached: lost your damn mind.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

Holy fuck. The isis det cord video is cool as fuck how have I not seen that

Mexican cuisine webms are worse than your crime gore, desu

Yeah. mexican drug cartel executing a cop and his son.

right click then save you idiot

Note the author's last name. It's a false dichotomy. They push both sides, per usual, because whatever the result it means more people raking out (((loans))). As an added bonus, there will be higher unemployment which equals more need for loans.

you aren't wrong.

Attached: 1515731314688.webm (728x400, 561K)

Did you save all the dank nasheeds before JewTube deleted them for getting unexpectedly popular?

Attached: 1523952306999.webm (352x640, 1.36M)

Attached: fun at the airshow.gif (388x356, 1.93M)

>hollywood

every fucking time

Attached: beheading.webm (854x480, 1.02M)

>11.6.14
Nice try Satan. Shouldn't you be in Holocaust class with the rest of the kikes?

Indeed

pretty much

Attached: 1514926974468.webm (640x362, 355K)

You don't belong here

no threads about death and only about traps and pics you shouldn't show that everyone has seen for the last decade. /b/ fucking sucks

Attached: mashed indian.webm (640x352, 2.88M)

but why?

NICE TRIPS
I was in that thread when it started. one of the first to reply.;( clicked on it thinking it was a gore thread. I got screen caps somewhere but the one always posted here never show me. I just looked. pics on other lap top. Oh well . I went to work that night told my boss about it and we followed the Seattle news / man hunt. For an old guy my boss likes and approves of Jow Forums & Jow Forums ability to be ahead of the major news outlets .

Attached: pol.png (777x777, 260K)