Reminder you are gonna find the love of your life at your 40s

Reminder you are gonna find the love of your life at your 40s.

Attached: 68159958_p0.png (1440x1056, 1.27M)

Yes because sentient AI waifus will be invented by then

If they were sentient they wouldn't want you

I want the love of my life to be in her 40s
t.22yrzoomer

wait what? i am 53

Why not? Being sentient does not mean having human desires, values, or standards.

Besides, I don't look half bad, I have a good job, and a net worth of $150 000 at 26 y.o., objectively I'm quite the catch

How are you here?
orginal

Having autism would probably be near the top of the list of why not

Whats the TL for this pic?

If you were good looking you would not be a KHV

If you are a robot like the rest of us, im genuinely impressed you're still alive.

>a vagina that has been used by hundreds of dicks
No thanks

as a male, age 39, I can see that happening if she is like 25 years old?? older than that its like baggage central. might as well be the new York city harbor trash boat.

Thats fine though. Itd be better to work on yourself until then and find a nice young girl.

There's genuinely no greater cope than the "You'll get a woman eventually, just be patient!" meme

If women don't want you when you are young and better looking they won't want you when you are old and ugly.

I sure fucking hope so user, otherwise I'm saving money for nothing.

You had your chance! She gave you advances, and you fucking ignored it, user. Good job, life ruined.

Next!

Unless you are white,then you only get sweeter with age.

sure bud
keep coping with that beer belly and neck fat

A myth. You're not going to be banging impressionable teenagers in your old age, this is not the 60s anymore. Old whites have to travel to asia to marry a desperate peasant girl.

desu this is why I did just that at 25.
Literally never met a girl so loyal and sweet and she even is open to goofy hobbies. I got lucky and found one who is a first gen immigrant from indonesia, so she speaks perfect english and i didn't have to go around the world to find her.

I don't want to wait that long
I want to enjoy youth while I have it
I don't want to settle for a chick who's fucked a hundred guys