I want to rape a woman, she will be powerless I am too strong for her

I want to rape a woman, she will be powerless I am too strong for her

Attached: 1556720612398.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't rape anyone please

Attached: 1532918290086.png (607x543, 404K)

Good luck. Go with Allah

you can't stop me, fuck roasties they deserve it

kek at the absolute state of manlets who think women don't carry peper spray and aren't capable of defending themselves

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

kek at the absolute state of normies who think women carry pepper spray and are capable of defending themselves

Hmmmm how about
>dont rape
>just rope

lmao imagine a woman can actually defend herself with those tools, she's powerless anyway, she won't escape

Seriously don't do this user. You're looking for an outlet for your anger but this is not it. It won't make you feel satisfied, you'll absolutely ruin someone.

>you feel satisfied, you'll absolutely ruin someone.
right

>censoring an easily searched image

Attached: 170329C.jpg (3264x2448, 432K)

What makes you think these 'roasties' deserve it user?

Why not kill a tranny instead?

Those thighs would crush my head like a grapefruit.

what makes you think they don't? No value will be lost, she will probably actually want to date me after that's how fucked up roasties are

based user, just kill her afterwards and throw her body in an acid tank, dump the remains down the drain after a few weeks

Attached: manny.png (461x535, 253K)

very based and true advice, I appreciate it

You've watched too much breaking bad. They best way is honestly to just dig a hole and throw her head first in there. If that's not an option and your not living by a lake so you can dump her in the ocean you would want to light her on fire in a barrel.

dont worry you will have plenty of sex in jail hahahahah

Imagine actually thinking that women can defend themselves even though reality proves otherwise. Even men can't defend themselves. The aggressor has such an advantage in these situations, don't tell me you stand a change when a guy your size starts smacking you out of nowhere. Most likely you're gonna go unconscious from the first blow.

God, just looking at her makes me feel the urge to wage a massive world war, killing millions, conquering entire continents, and accruing mountains of wealth just for the chance to pin her down and mating press the shit out of her until I fill her with my hot cum.
Is this the biological imperative at work, here? Is this what my ancestors felt?

>dont worry you will have plenty of sex in jail hahahaha

Attached: 1465347862617.jpg (700x700, 122K)

Loser here

I'm not trying to rape anyone. That's not my what I'm about.

Please rape Belle Delphine. That slut deserves it so much.

I don't want to sound like reddit but: le this

yea thats what op will look like when hes getting fucked in the ass lololol

do it user youre the hero we need
PS. she deserves it. If i seee u doing it, I'll get in line and help myself when ur done

I was at 1/2.5/3.5/5 and never came close

Attached: 1523332657240.jpg (555x555, 223K)

>yea thats what op will look like when hes getting fucked in the ass lolololol

Attached: 1536241189922.jpg (648x592, 128K)

Amazing. Not being a rapist mean I'm an SJW now. Are you really so far gone? What a shame.

Attached: ---.jpg (200x200, 8K)

What's amazin is that you have to try to persuade a larping faggot on a shitty le "basket weaving forum" to not commit an act he wont do.

Yes and this thought is not original, it's been done before, probably several times. The biological imperative in a powerful force.

I am unironically immune to pepper spray. Roasties dont stand a chance

Attached: 1560979514174.gif (270x168, 789K)

Well fuck, that's probably it, then. I don't think I've ever felt that way before. That was a fucking wild experience, there. I unironically feel like doing something productive today.
What the fuck man

definitely user, it's completely natural, in the ancient times strong men killed whole tribes, leaving only women alive, killing their children and mates, just to rape her

This is a tranny, correct?

The oldest historical example I could find off the top of my head of an entire war being waged for one single female body:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War

Please, consider very serously killing yourself.

that comment hit me hard. so much so that I feel like exerting this pain upon someone else

>we must protect the womens!!

Attached: 012.jpg (764x767, 145K)