Anyone else cant gain weight? :(

anyone else cant gain weight? :(

Attached: FFB8DFF4-4A8F-473B-98C3-EA4BDD4247D0.png (750x1334, 1.09M)

fuck you id kill to be that skinny my cock would look huge

your delts and pecs are fine just work on your arms and back
how many push ups can you do OP?

this isn't the problem you think it is

go forth and eat all the yummy treats

that look unhealthy, you look like you belong in africa

i cant lose weight, seriously go indulge at maccas or something, i really cant understand people who say they cant gain weight

christ you look even worse than I do
anyway you need to eat more, I worked out for a year but only just now started gaining weight because I would usually only eat one meal a day. eat three proper meals + like four eggs every morning and you'll blow up. you could try the milk thing too but I can't believe drinking that much lactose is good for your digestive system

I mean, I am a bit heavier than skeleton op but I struggle with eating cause my roommates once roofied my peanut Butter so fuck you

heavy proteins and heavy carbs. Mandarin oranges, peaches, sweet fruits in general. Potatoes and Meat (crazy good russian dishes there) and not doing shit. youll pack at least 35 in a month.

As a 350 pound user, I am blown away

secure your food storage, and fuck you too

have sex and gain weight

I am 6'6" and 140 lbs.

A girl I fucked today compared me to a Holocaust victim. I actually have muscle, though. For instance, I can carry ~70 lbs (30 kg) bags of shit with one hand, which I guess is normal since double that is my own weight, but people are surprised I can lift that. I also look lean, where I have defined abs and pecs. People usually guess I'm 160 to 180 pounds. I have always been skinny and seen as weak, and eating a full meal three times a day makes me nauseous and my stomach hurts from it. Not to mention I'm a NEET who is leeching on his family, so I only eat enough to survive.

Imagine being this beta unironically lul

well thanks Fred, my subconscious doesn't understand what a lock is but I'll try to tell it

did he fucked your ass? why didnt you tell the police?

APAB in my area and the only person to diddle my fiddle is my cousin

I weigh 122 lbs and im 6 ft. I can only do 10 push ups lol

Have a Costco whole cheese pizza

>A girl I fucked today compared me to a Holocaust victim.
Nice humble brag, this is completely irrelevant to everything else you said.

>A girl I fucked today

God why do you normalfags remain so stubborn and come here? How do you relate to anybody on Jow Forums?

dude. what. the. fuck...oregontrail

>i can only do 10 push ups
how? im 110 6'1 and i can do 50 and lift myself. push ups and shit dont require much upper body strength when you barely have to lift any weight

How was Auschwitz?

>A girl I fucked today compared me to a Holocaust victim.
You at least explained to her that the holocaust wasn't real, right?

How about you stay skinny, grow your hair out, and be my lanklet bf instead of being faggot bait at the gym?

funny joke pale kid, grew up poor and short and became accustomed to eating not a lot of food. got super lanky when i grew like 6 inches in high school. people that blame "fast metabolism" are full of it, no way they actually eat 2k+ cals every day long enough for it to show

>Not to mention I'm a NEET who is leeching on his family, so I only eat enough to survive.

based conscientious user, I have an elderly relative who eats about 5 lbs. (or $5) of food per fucking day despite being 70+ years old and weighing 120-130 lbs.

Eats FOUR (4) times per day, bowls of about this size except filled right to the rim, porridge -> soup -> rice/meat -> cereal + intermittent snacking. Dude literally lives in our kitchen

This dude eats more than any male in our extended family myself included, eats like a fucking horse despite retiring from work at age 50 (back in USSR) and leeching like a parasite off all the females in his life (mom -> wife -> daughter), can't cook anything beyond boiled potatoes, not even fried eggs. He owns a government-assigned apartment which fell into his private hands which is the only reason we keep him around because he will will it to my parents and it could be sold for a lot.

I am trying to convince him and my parents that his body should be given to science after he passes so that they can analyze his metabolism

Attached: beef-pho-rice-noodle-bowl-780x675.jpg (780x675, 96K)

what the fuck is wrong with you skellyfags? im 5'11 and 175.
>6'1 110
what the fuck

You can man the fuck up and buy a gym membership and spend 50$ on mass gainer. its not that fucking hard

Attached: 81T2p6na3fL._SX466_.jpg (466x559, 40K)

enjoy your insane bloat if you take this shit with milk like everyone recommends or waiting a long as time for results with water

Kek you're definitely not american that's for sure

thats disgusting
t. fembot

I've had problems. I lost 30 pounds in 6 weeks at a camp last summer. It fucking sucked cause we were given limited time to eat so it was hard for me to get the intake I needed. I've spent the entire year gaining about 40lbs so I could get to 250lbs so I don't lose to much at basic training. Cause I got Rugby season right after and mass is hyper important in Rugby.

imagine actually thinking you are even close to a skele with a normal bmi of 24. you are literally at the point of almost being overweight.

user why are you so wrong?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 10.55.41 PM.png (1294x534, 61K)

i was using your weight you dumbass

You've never been to the US, have you?

Every small white town and rust belt city has many crackheads, methheads, and drug addicts that look exactly like OP except with tattoos. They're fast, strong, crazy, and will stab you if they suspect you have $20 on you

at least its not brazil where they'll kill you for your shoes

Attached: 1546979470690.jpg (911x789, 317K)

5'7 105 (170cm, 48kg). Pajeets are either really skinny or really fucking fat.

Attached: 09776592-CE08-427C-8252-67A2579AE639.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

fuck ive been trying to for years to no avail

Attached: IMG_3214.jpg (482x1037, 86K)

brazil its not as violent as you think, if you're not retarded nothing is gonna happen to you, at least in the more developed places like SP where i live, the north is negro thug fiesta

Sorry user I feel stupid. I make these kinds of mistakes too often. I'm not the 5'7 175 guy though.

Attached: cam.jpg (540x700, 84K)

wrist is not a good place to tell if you're skinny or not, are you retarded?

Wtf are you talking about? The crackheads here weigh 200+ pounds they're they most gluttonous. The small towns have the highest obesity rates I've never seen a person like OP in my life and neither have you if you truly claim to live in america.

Yes it is spastic

cant relate, ate 3000 calories today without meaning to

how? how do you literally just spend all day stuffing your face. where do you even acquire this food every day.

I'm not him but just eat a couple of these a day. They have discounts too

Attached: 8398789407079.jpg (1600x1228, 438K)

i think i tend to eat more when im happy / less anxious

doot doot
thank you mr skeletal

Just eat everytime you don't feel full or feel a little hungry. You need to eat at a consistent rate and at consistent rates. Try to eat 4 times a day. Breakfast as much as you think is good. Then eat lunch, preferably a lot. Something on like 2 to 3 hours after lunch. Like 2 peanut butter jelly sandwiches or oatmeal or smth. And then dinner try to eat a lot again but don't go to sleep right away. Maybe you can put up alarms on your phones for when you need to eat. Also don't fill your stomach with unecessary food.

you mom b skelly

me too user. im not as light as you look though

i dont have trouble gaining weight if i had very good food all the time but i dont. im too lazy to cook and im picky with my eating. i also dont like eating absolute garbage like sweets.

why do i, a fat femanon, find skelly guys so fucking hot??

how fat we talking. hit me up babygurl. i want you to cook for me

5'2 140 i dont cook very well :/ which why i eat garbage and get get fatter

No rules active Jow Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\KvmJ3kb

LpfA

Attached: 1562142115.893.jpg (715x1000, 109K)

aight then ill be the one doing the cooking you'll just have to sustain my neet lifestyle

can confirm
Drinking protons with milk turns you into an oval with bloat.
It's perfectly fine with water.

My recipe:
100ml milk, two egg whites, 250ml water, proton powder.
Comes out pretty good, nice and smooth, not too bloaty.

Smoking weed helped me gaining weight because I could eat unrealistically more than ever while being stoned and do your own shakes and smoothies and drink them after your meals. I often drank shakes after dinner so my body got all nutrients over night and weight gainer helped me gaining 4 kg in 3 weeks.

You're disgusting
t. Whofuckingcaresbot

Sometimes i wish i didn't have a tendency to overeat, but then i see skellies like you and thank the gods that i at least build muscle easily

based Russian robot telling comfy stories

originalnyii

I have no money and I'm a NEET. I don't feel like asking my parents to buy more food because I feel like a burden already. I'm 6'3 155lbs.

You dont eat enough

After I worked at mcdonalds for 2 years I gained 40lbs