NEET life is wearing a bit thin after 10 years, existential crisis every day, not really excited for things anymore

>NEET life is wearing a bit thin after 10 years, existential crisis every day, not really excited for things anymore
>Getting nagged about a job lately anyway
>Get a job in a warehouse, last 3 days before I quit because I felt like I was being waterboarded the whole time I was there
>Absolutely hated it, all those people, all that talking, all the typical normalfag bullshit
>When I walked out those doors I felt free again, full of life and renewed NEET energy
>Love muh anime, love muh games, love muh loli doujins
Simple as

Attached: c.jpg (499x499, 52K)

wait
are you literally me?
the exact same thing happened to me recently
exact

how did you originaklly get away with it?

Living with various family members

>NEET life is wearing a bit thin after 10 years, existential crisis every day, not really excited for things anymore
same but only after 3 years of neetdom

Attached: 1558331874675.jpg (390x390, 65K)

i would have graduated today if i didn't drop out of college the first time :( Then this last year i started again in 2nd year and its been so hard to get back into the groove of waking up every day at 6-7 am and walking 2 miles to the 40 minute train ride then walk another 2 miles to college and then do it all over again on the way back every day that i've been missing 50% of my classes and i dropped out again. NEET is just TOO comfy man...

I feel like being a NEET has given me brain damage over the years. I'm genuinely too used to being comfy to imagine actually ever being responsible for anything again.

>walked out those doors I felt free again
Just be grateful that's an option.
Eight years ago my father died and my mother is a lazy alcoholic.
She couldn't support me and I've had to either go to college or work constantly.

It feels like my comfy is dead, I don't know if it will ever come back.
Always surrounded by people, too tired at the end of the day to do anything but eat.

I was looking at the Steam Sale today and fantasizing about having time to actually play the games instead of just buying them.
God, its been years since I finished a PC game. Am I even alive anymore?

Attached: gondo6863464.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Abandon your alcoholic mother.

Turn to a life of crime.

Sell drugs, rob people or just roam the world.

>appointment with disability examiner on july the 5th

>diagnosed bpd, ocd, c-ptsd, aspergers, anxiety, depression, bulimia

wish me luck boys, 10 year NEET here

I also lasted 3 days at a job then went back to neethood

Can you ride a bike?

>even getting employed in your lifetime

How many applications did you fill before you got it? How did you find it?

Wagie programmer here

Man i wish i was neet

Nothing better than waking up naturally without an alarm clock then taking your time to eat and get ready in the morning, go to the gym 3-4 hours after waking

Another 10 years and you're going to be homeless.

Attached: D9822886-31A4-488D-A9A4-1BFDDE452A1B.png (538x638, 401K)

honestly I'd rather be dead than be a larping burger king faggot

How do you guys do it?
I've been a NEET for 6 months now and it already bores me to death.
I mean yeah I hated work even more, but this
is just not comfy at all.
I'm just sitting depressed in my room doing nothing and feeling like the biggest piece of shit

Being a neet is the ultimate with one caveat that you have enough money to sustain you desired living standards.
I need money (more than welfare bucks can supply) so I can afford good food, pc upgrades, an own apartment (crucial aspect of comfy and serenity of mind).
So now I have no other options than to become the wagecuck. Need to fix my credit pay off loans I'm not even eligible to rent an apartment or get a cell or internet contract literally.
Having to live with other people is hell and not peak comfy...

>tripfag
Back you originally go

You're mad at me for telling you the truth. Ok. Become the bum you thruved to be.

Attached: 536EFDBA-F8F0-4B25-BA4E-839372777CD8.png (536x668, 440K)

at least I won't have to worry about you killing me, the glowniggers will have long picked you up by then

find something you can work at every single day.

i've been exercising a lot and reading.

you have literally endless free time and a lot of people wish that they could afford that

yes? but i cant take it inside the train, most i could probably get is a scooter but 90% of the time i barely fit inside the train myself, its rush hour

>mommy's new boyfriend keeps telling me to get a job and move out
Best way to kill this bastard?

Imagine being such a weak willed unskilled faggot.

Spending all your time as a NEET is REALLY gonna fuck you over when you get older and literally have no option but to get a job
>inb4 i'll just kms
yeah good like with that, neets are too pussy and too dependent on the stuff they consume to go through with it. I'm not envious of NEETs, I was one for nearly 2 years and it did nothing for me and it doesn't do anything for 99% of people who are one

If this isn't fake, that's legitimately extremely sad.

>How do you guys do it?
>I've been a NEET for 6 months now and it already bores me to death.
Try having hobbies and interests

Just think about. You can do anything you want. And what do you do? Nothing but stew in your misery

Become a bodybuilder! Write a book! Make a website

The only issue with being NEET is lack of income

It only takes one day of work a week to avoid that crisis.
Maybe try volunteering.

Yeah same here. Just started school again and my brain feels like mush

Wait till you guys get past your mid thirties.

Therapists don't even really care anymore and just go through the motions. It's not funny anymore. You're basically a hospice patient waiting to die over the course of decades. You are noone. A nonentity. A ghost.

Think long and hard if this is what you truly want. Because when you look in the mirror and see a husk at 40 you have noone to blame but yourself. It's an odd feeling.

Why do you think that wasting most of your day and giving up your youth for wageslaving is going to change that?

It actually makes it worse. At least when i was NEET i was improving, especially my health. Now i am slowly getting fat again because my job requires me to sit and when i exercise after work it keeps me up really late

FUCK wageslavery. I will only be truly alive once i am retired, despite my youth being stolen from me

you couldnt even begin to fathom the hell i've endured user