US has one conservative TV show

>US has one conservative TV show
>out of nowhere the main actress makes completely dumb joke calling niggers apes
>the show is immediately cancelled, actress blames sedative drug she's been taking
why did she have to ruin everything

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (750x1085, 213K)

>calling niggers apes
lul
who is this madwoman?

If it makes you feel any better Russbro, know that Rosie's work wasn't even that funny at it's prime.

was that show supposed to be good? I watched a few and it seemed kinda gay to me
it seemed pretty much like internet polititard debate cringe distilled into TV format

oh well but man it's just really sad
obviously I don't know the show and don't like TV at all, but at least it was good to know there was an island of conservative media in a liberal echo chamber.
and now it's over because of an incredible, retarded fuck-up by the main star and her alone, and libs are barely to blame

Roseanne Barr

>it seemed pretty much like internet polititard debate cringe distilled into TV format
really? oh well. heard it was popular

Wait are you seriously mad about the whole lib/con circlejerk in America without even having actually watched the show? What's the point?

Attached: 1518057595434.png (579x581, 416K)

well it's a big deal and I root for cons so

Maybe America turns it into a big deal. But honestly should it be?
I dunno I just think how they're trying to drag their shit politics into literally every aspects of their lives is gay as fuck
It's like America has absolutely no chill anymore

I mean the fact that you're trying to root for a tv show that you haven't even seen just for the sake of muh politics seems kinda fucked up honestly
Do you really not see anything wrong with that

But alas that's the state of their media, where Oscars, Emmys and sports have become non-stop propaganda and bashing of Trump. All thanks to the left.
I wouldn't care but obviously this shit reaches Russia through movies, games, etc. I'm tired of every franchise I liked being turned into political bullshit, and of PC culture in general. And obviously I want the left to lose big, so that they finally back down with cultural brainwashing.

All I can say is "no u" at this point son
The conservative internet cherrypicking that constantly shoves "muh PC culture" down your throat is just as much cultural brainwashing as anything else

This is the redpilled haircut of posts, extremely based.

And by the way dude, I mean get real for a minute. Roseanne called someone a fucking islamic monkey in public and plain sight, man. I mean I laughed when I heard it as well, but I'm a nobody, I'm allowed to laugh at it because nobody will hear me laugh. But when out of fucking nowhere you just call someone an islamic monkey, that's no longer about fucking PC culture anymore man. That's just savage.

Internet is not TV. When almost all movie stars, artists and big tech companies are liberal, it becomes a concern. The right is a minority which also gets silenced and attacked every day.
>The conservative internet cherrypicking that constantly shoves "muh PC culture" down your throat is just as much cultural brainwashing as anything else
And thank god it is. You're reducing left and right to basically 2 sides of same coin. This is a gross misconception, because current left is at its core police state, that can pretty much ruin democracy by replacing populations with convenient immigrant voters. Saying "it's all the same" is ignorant to the agenda of both parties.
I'd rather have more people aware of dumb right memes, than see the world with open borders

Trips

No I'm not reducing left and right to 2 sides of the same coin. This is exactly what you're not getting. I'm reducing a *very small minority* of the left and right to 2 sides of the same coin. The autistic lefties that clamor about safespaces and PC culture, they aren't that big of a group in real life. They're just very annoying and vocal on the internet. And the autistic anti-PC brigade, they're just the same thing. You're both just in this imaginary war that's being fought entirely on the internet, trying to recruit more people by constantly lying about "what a big and overwhelming majority" the other group is. The reality of the matter is, when you step away from the internet and look at real life, the vast majority of people on all sides of the spectrum honestly don't really like either of you two groups.

please I'm help need please

>But when out of fucking nowhere you just call someone an islamic monkey, that's no longer about fucking PC culture anymore man.
I think you're mistaking me for Jow Forums preacher or something. When I actually agree to what you said. I said a few times it was her fuckup; this would get her fired in the '80s, this got her fired today. I'm just sad she shot herself in the foot.
I mentioned PC culture simply because you asked why I care about some US TV show getting cancelled. Simply because I was hoping that leftists would lose foothold in media.

I'm really glad you made a bogeyman of some alt-rightist out of me. You even explained something to this bogeyman in a fierce manner. Congratulations. Imagine, I just care about politics, and was simply let down by a catastrophic fuckup. Stop implying things out of your ass.

Fine, just replace the word "you" in my last sentence to "those" and it's all gone. Is that really such a big deal

Attached: 1503644870694.png (800x770, 492K)

I don't know why you'd bring "those" people up. They really aren't relevant to what I said.
I mean the big media and entertainment brainwashing. It's much more powerful than some SJW groups, and the left has de-facto monopoly on it. It reaches far more people, and the result is that the young people are brainwashed into being lefties. I'm simply tired of it and that's why I'm disgruntled about conservatives losing the little ground they have.

That's all good, I get it. I just don't believe you that's all I was trying to say really

I live here. Russia is correct on every post. You know nothing about what it's like here.

>I just don't believe you that's all I was trying to say really
what exactly? the brainwashing? then perhaps read up on critical theory, Frankfurt school and Alinsky. just inform yourself for your own good.

Dunno. It's possible I'm wrong. I spent a long-ass time digging into both "left" and "right" american media and this is the viewpoint I ended up with. I don't believe it. I think it's a reactionary snowball effect induced by unprecedented amounts of cherrypicking on the internet.

don't believe what exactly? I can give you concrete examples of real propaganda in media.

Don't bother, I've been through this conversation plenty of times before with plenty of other people. It's not gonna change my mind anytime soon. Besides I gotta get to work. Sorry for presuming or offending or whatever I did I'm still not sure

>Sorry for presuming or offending or whatever I did I'm still not sure
y-you too

Can confirm, leftists have a monopoly in my nation's media.

And education, don't forget. This is the most important asset they have

True, but it's mostly in the public schools. Private schools tend to be more right leaning, but this might be because of the dems stance on the Teacher's Union.

imho the real brainwashing comes from people being unable to separate a person's subjective background views from whatever objective words may be coming out of their mouth

Reminder: Roseanne didn't say black people look like apes, she said this one person resembles the the apes or one of the apes from the film(s) Planet of the Apes
And she's not wrong...

Attached: Racist Comparison?.png (1764x864, 1.78M)

Which I mean, the dems love the Teacher's Union.

This. It happens in both sides, and the right has a tendency of exaggerating things but the left has a true monopoly for immediate-access media, most of the entertainment sector and public education.

people like you are so fucking dramatic

About what? In most cases it's the truth.

the issue is not really brainwashing. democracy is about selling people some point of view, it's the reality of it. it's not a perfect system.
the issue is that if leftist brainwashing succeeds, dems will win again, and merica will get another influx of immigrants, meaning the eventual loss of white conservative majority. these new people will surely vote liberal and bring their children too. and it won't be reversible with democratic means, because you can't send them back, because "it's not humane, it's their home, you can't deport them", etc.
meanwhile, with their "democratic" power, libs can do whatever they want, and they will continue ironing out and silencing anyone conservative. with welfare state, it's obvious who will be paying the bills of convenient immigrant voters. this is basically an inescapable pitfall which can only be reversed with an uprising—which they know, and that's why they try to ban guns so hard, and why they fear nazis. because they know they will succeed.
if right wing "brainwashing" succeeds, the worst you will have is corrupt democracy and crony capitalism, which is still miles better than authoritarian left.

talking strictly about the media, what are the problems that cons face by watching the news, TV series, and reading news outlets or books? hearing opinions you don't like and seeing things represented in TV fiction that makes you upset? I sincerely don't understand. what is understandable is getting angry at media writers that write in characters simply for having leftist credit, making their creation marketable to people who want to feel progressive. it doesn't benefit anybody

I never said I was angry at them, I was simply agreeing that they have a monopoly withing quick accessible media and public schools.

>withing
*within

okay, I apologize. I just don't get this talking point and was quick to react.

No problem man, have a good one.

>hearing opinions you don't like and seeing things represented in TV fiction that makes you upset?
it's a deliberate disinformation of voters on liberal points such as wage "gap", climate "change", etc. they also shun all opposing opinions. the result is broken democracy, because democracy relies on conscious vote and open discussion.
it might not work on men. so they target women, young people, etc—hence why they want to lower voting age. most modern TV shows are packed with propaganda of feminism, abortion, and other anti-conservative things. plenty women watch them and their opinion is easily manipulated, especially in an echo chamber of liberal media where opposing views are not tolerated.

is disinformation and propaganda only bad when it's a viewpoint you don't hold? both the left and the right deploy disinformation/propaganda, and in their own circles shun opposing opinion (tumblr, reddit, Jow Forums). that's how TV networks work too (with a liberal majority), some channels are obviously more liberal than others, and the bias in reporting is quite clear. you can subscribe to either of them and have your food chewed for you by the reporters and series you agree with. I purposefully seek out outlets that have consistent neutral bias with few buzzwords and more factual reporting. both strong right and left sentiment gets in the way of reporting, even if i am naturally inclined to agree with the left.
>feminism, abortion
these things appeal to women naturally because of what they represent (control and autonomy). feminism should appeal to others, but intersectionality became a form of math and it frustrates everyone, along with shaming and callout culture

iirc back in like 2008 or so she got in trouble for saying that Bush did 9/11, so no one is surprised she did this
I can't be arsed to find you sauce tho

Your pic is ugly OP

no

>is disinformation and propaganda only bad when it's a viewpoint you don't hold?
you're making a strawman here, I never said that. "everyone should be killed" is a point of view too, but why should I respect it? because of that Voltaire quote, so it's morally correct? but is genocide moral?
modern left is plain about taking power and property from people, and it's heavily based on discrimination and biased "social justice". protecting them might seem moral at first, but certainly leads to not-so-moral results, not to say it harms the country and thus yourself.
>feminism, abortion
the goal here is not to help women, but rather wreck away control from men, put them in position of constant fear because of "rape whistle", and tax them in the name of "equal pay". also it is about destroying family and tradition, and give more control to state over it. it has never been about women, which is evident now that rape surges due to immigration but this truth is silenced.
>control and autonomy
they have no real control or autonomy, they need the police state to ensure that. moreover, in soc justice "food chain" they are always lower than non-white people. and as soon that they speak for family or guns or anything, they will get silenced easily, because they are completely dependent on power.