How is it possible for nerdy guys to work hard in universities when they are surrounded by gigantic amounts of prime...

How is it possible for nerdy guys to work hard in universities when they are surrounded by gigantic amounts of prime women who see them as disgusting losers and who all exclusively fuck Chad? How can some ugly nerd, with an ugly face and possibly short height that no amount of self-improvement and intelligence can cure, summon the willpower to work long hours when he knows that more genetically lucky young people are having the most sex filled, enjoyable, friend filled prime time of their lives while he, the ugly nerd, misses out?

I simply cannot fathom it. How do people do it? I finished university long ago and I disliked my subject a lot but I really wonder if I could have worked hard even if I did a subject I was interested in.

Attached: DcybLklVwAAy7ZQ.jpg (503x644, 32K)

It's best not to think about it.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-30-23-34-54-1.png (677x483, 127K)

because they're told it 'gets better' lmao

Because it's so satisfying to blow the curve and condemn a couple dozen brainlets to academic suspension and a lifetime of titty dancing/burger flipping.

This is the most awesome feel on Earth and it was enough to keep me on the Dean's List every semester I was at school. It's cliché but true, the raw feeling of power is better than sex. Imagine pwning a whole class of Chads and Stacys because you're the only guy in the entire Calculus class who figured out trig substitutions... or organic chemistry when I made a pre-med major cry because I got a 98% and she scored a 17. I purposefully took engineering and health science core req classes even though I was Comp Sci just because I was hooked and on a full ride, so I wasn't paying for it.

We had no curve. But I did do shitty on a group project out of unimaginable laziness.

I went to one of those shitty State Unis for undergrad with a quota system and normalized grading system. It was cheap and very generous with money though.

I honestly never quite understood all this "why can't I get pussy" shit. I'm fat as fuck. literally 300 lbs whale, but I've still had sex with 5 woman so far and I'm only 30. Most were 2-3 year long relationships. With this last girl for going on 6 years now and probably going to marry her. All you have to do is take a shower every day and stop being desperate. Don't use dating apps meet people in person. Have a little bit of confidence (do something you're good at) and some girl will like you eventually. Just put yourself out there.

1. Were those girls fat/ugly?
2. you are probably fat, but over 6ft tall
3. are you rich?

I would say most of the girls were 6/10. None were fat actually. A couple have social issues... self confidence issues. The girl I'm currently with is probably 7.5/10, probably best I could ever do haha

Also, I'm not rich but I have a pretty good job making 75k /year. Might make a difference?

Stop focusing on sex and direct the energy into your career? Hold out for robo waifus? Realize that getting laid is just a biological imperative you can largely ignore and in the grand scheme of things how much sex you had in college isn’t going to matter to anyone?

money and whores

if you dont have the looks, get the money
go work, study, do whatever it takes
once you have the money, you can buy all the whores too
they are all for sale

Showed this photo to a female friend a few weeks ago. Her response:
>I don't get it. So there are no hot guys on Ok Cupid?
I try not to be an angry misogynist but women make it really fucking hard

Women don’t like you because you’re a weak loser, OP. Not because they are someone else as more attractive than you.

People can date someone while still finding others more attractive. Even if your campus was all equally ugly to you, women would not want to date you because you have crybaby personality. A total turn off to all women.

Attached: 0646F4EA-D5C3-43C0-BE5A-AE8F7FDB9B0F.jpg (160x220, 55K)

Chart only proves ugly women know how to make themselves look attractive for photos. Ugly men do not. Most people on online dating sites are equal in ugliness, it is why they need the internet to widen dating pool.

I have idea but, really, its all confusing. I have hobbies and stuff I do rather than worry anout women. When one comes along every now and again then okay, thats great.

A few years ago there was this ceremony things with my sister. All the young girls were coming up and shaking our families hands. Out of all the girls there shaking everyone’s hands, all of them didnt even look at me and skipped, but there was one girl that smiled at me and shook my hand.

The analogy is. Even in a river of bitches, theres always someone different out there that you will eventually run into every now and again

Also.. the girl that shook my hand was the hottest out of all of them. She was very cute. I always find for some reason that the most beautiful girls have the better personalities. Maybe because they’re not so bitter idk

niggers

You need to find your "habitat". I hate social media and the college "party" atmosphere with a passion, but I still go on dates and hang out with friends.
You are NOT a beta male. If an alpha wolf is in the middle of the ocean surrounded by dolphins, then he is not the beta. He is just in the wrong habitat. I hang out with international students and edgy chan users in real life. I also have a narrow range of things that I'm good at, such as studying, running, and calisthenics. Even though I'm a short manlet who's basically the TF2 scout incarnate, I still have a habitat where I'm an alpha. I tend to meet girls in labs and at the gym, since those are places where I feel the most confident. Most of the stereotypical "Chads" in my school are not very good students, and they're not exactly marathoners, so we each have our own specialty.

Attached: God is a Serb.jpg (299x276, 29K)

so you're saying we need to ban makeup

Sorry for bumping imptrash but I find it amazing that all men collaborated in making their ratings a quasi-perfect gaussian distribution