I just watched an "horror" movie (not one with shitty jumpscares, one with really disturbing elements)

I just watched an "horror" movie (not one with shitty jumpscares, one with really disturbing elements)

Please cheer me up :x

(if anyone wanna saw it it's called Grave, made in 2016)

Attached: ss (2018-05-08 at 07.53.12).jpg (979x991, 105K)

gay thread
unbased thread
bluepilled thread
pathetic thread
sad thread
bad thread

Was it good?

Attached: Duck.jpg (750x1000, 465K)

Sex with lapis

Attached: b6ebacb172e90500064532a757b0dd79_1.jpg (246x239, 16K)

Attached: Touhou_no_Nyou_no_Goudou_desu_Futatabime_no_shippai_08.jpg (836x1200, 128K)

That picture could not be more French cartoon wise.

SSP BEGONE

yeah it was, but I'm now really disturbed because that movie was insane

How scary was it? Anyway, you can always find help and comfort here on Jow Forums.

It wasn't really "scary", it's more oriented in gore, and even the gore was not that horrible (I've seen Saw 1-4 and I wasn't that uneased).
But the fact that it's about canibalism and that the movie itself is really raw (I don't know if this word means the same as it does in French) makes it -in my opinion- really hard to digest

Is it anything like the Cannibal Holocaust? They say it's pretty intense.

>raw
THE FUCKING BASS IS RAW

Attached: RAW.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

It's probably less gore than Cannical Holocaust, but I can't really tell I haven't seen it

What was it about? Horror movies bore the fuck of me, but maybe having cannibalism would make it more interesting.
HIRO STOP PISSING IN THE FLOOR YOU NIP JEW

Quads!

WOW!

eat fruti lapis, everything will be fine user. :3

check'd

Attached: a5d.png (1000x900, 543K)

Haven't seen it either, to be honest. Just heard that it's like one of the most disturbing ones out there.

Basically it's about a yuong girl going to a veterinary school, and she get an emotionnal shock due to the hazing, and she find out that she is attracted in a really weird way to flesh first, then human flesh.
I can't really tell more without spoiling

Checked.
>I can't really tell more without spoiling
Is she first forced to eat dog flesh but she ends liking it and starts killing animals and people in order to eat them?

no it's more complicated than this, her family forced her to be vegetarian for years and she starts obsessing over flesh because of her studies

What is it about? Love horror moive and need too fine a good one.

It's gore and disturbing, about canibalism
Not horror with d4rk jumpscarz

lol, dumb vagootarians.

Did you see how it would end....like could you call it.

top of the food chain is best top

honestly, yes and no
The proper end isn't a twist so it wasn't that unexpected, but there is a side-twist, not that important to the main story, that I didn't see coming

Attached: 1450243457283.gif (250x311, 1.98M)

Okay, dose the side-twist fell out of place and juat shoved in too the story

it was a good way to end the movie imo

I think I going have too watch it thank for answimg my qweston