Yo dudes I'm from the future. Ask me anything!

Yo dudes I'm from the future. Ask me anything!

Attached: 4-6-2078.png (1425x625, 29K)

do Amer*cans get executed for their crimes?

flying cars?

How was time travel made possible?

Wut does that map show?

Now why in the fuck would Chile need more Goddamn coastline, it's height was 50 times it's width to begin with

Post your boipucci Marty

No, they don't. But 2036 is going to suck for you dude.

They were made available to the public in 2026, but due to some falling from the sky and there were lots of people trying to "replicate" 9/11 so they banned them (for private use) in 2028.

They won't let me tell. Sorry...

Countries

For the same reason, the Americans from 100 years ago invaded Iraq

Who? My name is Nediovxxju

Do we still shit in the streets?

...Nediovxxju McFly? That's a gay name desu
Was your mom snorting spacecrack when hse had you?

Actually no. India becomes a first world country and people look to it as they do to Japan in your time. In 2067 they made mandatory for there to be "shit buckets" on every street corner, and at least 12 per block.

No, she was just snorting regular crack

Is Islam eradicated?

tell me about Brazil

What is the general state of america? I.e. What is the general culture, leadership and music like.

And who controls that blue region in Europe? Finland? Serbia?

Nope, it's the same. After Saudi Arabia and all of the surrounding countries ran out of oil the US and Russia pulled out leaving all of their economies in ruins. So to save themselves and create a Muslin cunt they decided to establish the United States of Islam.

Let's just say after Colombia's and Venezuela's economies collapse you kinda annex them in 2027. And in 2034 you invade Argentina (honestly without looking it up I'm not sure why).

Trump died in office during his eighth term and after that American got involved in the Great Korean war. We lost to Korea and they invaded Alaska and Washington, and Chile invaded CA.

Culture is basically the same just more of the American population is white (like 99%).

Finland

oh I see the grey area is Brazil?
Are we a shithole?

That's quite an increase in whites. Did they just send the negros and mexicans in as cannon fodder in the Korean War?

Will Moot or Snacks ever come back?

You have a sorta 2018 Russia tier economy so I guess that's not bad.

NO. After Trump's death, his 10th VP Barron Trump took over the office. He ordered an ethnic purge of Mexicans and Blacks, and he deported some Asian enemies of the State to the Democratic Communist Republic of China.

Moot comes back for a while. In a few years from Hiro will be "outed" by the Yakuza. Moot (who is now Google's CEO) will buy the site back and run it for a year. Moot sells Jow Forums to Milo Yiannopoulos in 2024. Milo dies of aids in 2028 and Pewdiepie buys it from his estate. Pewds runs the site for a decade and then sells it to Barron Trump and despite being president still runs it.

Sorry for bad english, it's my 6th language

Has Greece payed it's debts yet?

What is that country that runs from Oregon to Chile? And how did it happen?

No, but they're annexed by Finland in 2055

Chile. I was taught it back in history class and I don't remember it quite well. But it had to do with oil, them being in debt, and them building up a large military.

Are they a superpower now? , Is English a second language to them?

No. They're just a long Chile now. The culture is a mix of California and Chile