HOLY FUCK THEY UNCOVERED AN UNDERGROUND PIZZA CHAMBER (RAW FOOTAGE) (cont.)

prev (shilled to death) unsettling videos
youtu.be/Q2SnNT2W7qA
youtube.com/watch?v=gstXw4tlTRQ

Attached: rapetrees.png (1275x677, 1.53M)

fpbp

>page 1
kek

Just another case of child trafficking in america, not news

They're already here...

BUMP

TALK ABOUT THE VIDEO IGNORE THE OBVIOUS SHILLS.

Attached: 1521861877568.jpg (1111x597, 433K)

Also kids love pizza so it would make sense right?

4 u

kill ALL israelis!

pol is always right

Not actually linked to the "pizzagate". Not even in the same state. Completely nothing. They didn't uncover any evidence of recent habitation of it, nor hard evidence of who used such a chamber or the purpose thereof. It's all speculation, which is NOT evidence.

Attached: 3acfb56b26add2b8ffbea3a80a85c7e2ac7728ac01919ea89bff7657012fcbeb.jpg (1588x1233, 192K)

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 9K)

>reverse psychology
I like your style.

Attached: 1520209933804.gif (463x260, 1.59M)

Seriously, what else do we know about the group that goes out and finds this stuff? how to help etc?

Attached: 1526873353502.png (500x500, 178K)

They were always here. It only proves that this is something they don't want anyone to see in the slightest. Share the fuck out of this shit.

How do we know it's pizza related? What if it's just used by hobos?

Hmmmm

>Not actually linked to the "pizzagate"
who fucking cares?

anyone know the area or something?
can we google earth it and look at the surroundings?

watch it

Wow it's literally nothing

no actually I was just demonstrating that any user can pretend to shill against something like just to get more people interested in it

Attached: 1518664569171.jpg (512x548, 21K)

Well either way, if the intended use of the children is sexual or whatever else, there is still evidence of children being held against thier will in a disgusting environment.

Sage

It's just speculation. There's no evidence of children being kept there against their will like this thread suggests.

because a navy seal said so
good enough for me

This is real and has them in a panic.
I’m pretty mind blown by the response and attempts to shut it down.
These evil kikes are going down and they know it.

Jow Forums never saw homeless camp
not sure if those threads are full of shills, retard, conspiratards or Craig Sawyer shilling his channel so hard
I'm all for investigating and shiet but screeching about child trafficking whenever you see shelter that any druggie or hobo can use is a bit overdoing it

Attached: 1526169807856.jpg (500x492, 34K)

bump

Are things that fucked here now. We use sage and bumps as clickbait.

Daily reminder that all prominent politicians and industry oligarchs are involved in child sex rings both on the demand side and the supply side. Federal and local law enforcement are in on it. A vast number of judges and lawyers are in on it. Low level criminal gangs report to federal agent handlers. The CIA is at the center of it as the bridge point between the government and the criminal elements which were brought to heel by Bonesmen from Yale who compose both the core of the military industrial complex and the CIA. All of this is in service of globalist oligarchs, the banking families, and occultist secret societies.

Mouskateer here download these videos and keep this thread alive again during evening eastern u.s. time its when the shills cant handle the volume of traffick. They are worst early am and buisness hours eastern u.s. time zone basically 5am to 5pm

>and as soon user call for IP's
>w-we just pretend to be shills to get more attention to this
fuck you, fuck you hard and bloody in your ass forever for sliding the shit out of it and not helping to stay focused.
You are just a retarded gay nigger who need to bleed to death. You demonstrationg actually jackshit, fuck off with your jewQ level of shilling, fucking retard.

>anyone know the area or something?
>can we google earth it and look at the surroundings?
this
as far as i know it was in arizona

DONT CLICK CP

fuck off and die
they keep the threads bumped but they might be trying to spam to hit the limit early
dw I'll bake regularly

turipusu

Attached: 3654634.jpg (127x106, 4K)

This also pic related

Attached: 1527213372662.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>as far as i know it was in arizona
vid desc
>This chamber was discovered in Tucson, AZ.

I have to say though, the videos do not show us anything that we can use. Even if they are 100% legitimate, and these are without doubt child sex encampments, they only preach to the choir.

>fuck off and die
Not an argument, dumbass. You have yet to offer ANY evidence.

OP should have done this himself

>evidence
the tip of your cock

Its cringfest every morning democrat meme flags posting leftish shit and then larping agreement over and over for page after page of trash thread. Ive though of even migrating to double chan during these hours but thats what they want

>Tucson, AZ.
so, this was found near mexico, near gayfornia.

Attached: hmmm.png (769x477, 185K)

nice one frog

Attached: 1527349339983.jpg (499x499, 90K)

BUMP

Attached: 1519140822219.jpg (657x440, 128K)

you should watch the evidence

It's not evidence, it's just speculation.

Fuck off, Randy

And that is why they keep children locked up in random locations accessible by retards, not in secured dungeons under their homes.
Fucking retards

Attached: KNOW MORE.gif (627x502, 940K)

no it's video evidence
stay mad tho

Attached: cringe collection.gif (575x420, 507K)

Dear newfags: When the shills arrive, take note of what's being slid.

Amazing, you believe anything anyone says about something just because it's a video? I can't believe you haven't died from making crystals from an infograph on here, yet. I give you 1 month, tops

This, just make a video including the perspectives that go into actual investigation, not just shaky cam

what a terrible meme
stop forcing it wtf
same

>keep any evidence in your home no matter how secure
>shitting where you eat
how dumb are you nigger

>anything
it's actually 2 videos and not "anything"
you're very stupid

video evidenced of what? we dont know what was going on in there

In u.s. trafficking top 3 cities are las vegas miami and portland oregon portland has most strip clubs per capita and most sex offenders per capita weakest trafficking laws and only requires 3% of offenders to register which is the worst non compliance in the nation. Interstate 5 is a corridor for sex predators immigrants drugs and trafficking more than a couple portland mayors have been known pedos its not a secret and the leader of portland resistance group which is anti trump and antifa protesters just got his third set of rape charges for raping minors male and females his name is jeramiah something google portland resistance movement leader jailed sex offences he was leading protests while on probation for sex crimes and while committing more sex crimes. Portland protects and hides sex offenders but they are behind only miami and las vegas for trafficking though both have tougher laws and require sex offenders to actually register. Those 3 cities should yield maximum results

This

Wow, so he said 2 things? Very credible. I'm sure his speculations would hold up in a court of law, lmao.

Attached: 1452829111663.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Play Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' and dance the bigots away, well not this time, we got you now.

what a retard you are

Thats a leftist meme david hogg anti gun supporters use its the new mailhouse meme it will never catch on but they cant meme so they dont realize it

we have 4 forests directly around it but no way to know which one it is or even if it's that close to it

fuck

Attached: greenzones.png (1298x837, 380K)

Attached: 1527569413380.png (453x631, 663K)

reminder nobody ever originally said they sacrifice babies in basements, the panicking cia news came out and went "nuh uh we dont kill babies down there", leaving everyone else to go holy shit well you definitely do then.

Attached: cultofdc.png (1403x1403, 2.82M)

Epic post

lol was that confirmed?

They literally don't give a shit. Why would they? They control the government at the highest levels and they regularly pick local politicians to drug up, compromise, and recruit for grooming. They control law enforcement at the national and local levels. They control the courts. They control the media. They don't have to hide because there's nothing you can do to them. If you try to speak out against them, they can have a hundred random people drown you out and denounce you. They've already conditioned most people to actively disbelieve in this sort of thing, so you're really fighting an uphill battle if you want to cry wolf. And of course, by the time you can get anyone to give a shit, they are going to have everything scrubbed so the cops can give it a glance and call you a loon. Try crying wolf again after that. Or don't, because there are suddenly odd numbers of utility vans hanging around your residence and people that just mess with you wherever you go.

>he said 2 things
i never said that, i said "2 videos"
this is your last you because you're illiterate and it's pointless

goys gonna goy, keep it up

Attached: lasheriff.jpg (1226x748, 247K)

You literally shit in same home you eat retard
Better keep evidence at home then to drop it next to interstate
Stop shilling and go fuck yourself
shaky cam blair pedo project

Attached: ASS BLAST.webm (368x640, 387K)

I wonder if any of them are going out on boats.

You don't understand what the statement "don't shit where you eat" means, do you bongistani?

That doesn't even have to be directly related to pizzagate. Just knowing what 1 particular 'dropspot' for abducted children looks like, is too much

Attached: F.png (640x480, 418K)

>this is your last you because you're illiterate and it's pointless
Get destroyed!

Still no evidence. Must be tough being a dumbass like you, huh?

Attached: 1526417991395.png (898x800, 227K)

initiation rites into these secret societies is murder, the younger the human and more horrific the death the higher rank you become.

Attached: tonypodestadahmervictim.jpg (622x328, 144K)

New slogan drop pedo redpills on shills. Reply to all shill posts with redpill memes about pedos this will train them like pavlovs dogs to not shill or it will only make it worse

The meme implies that everything posted here is cringeworthy, when in fact much of what is talked about here, by a segment of it's users, place much skepticism and delve deep into many topics to create a refined argument. This meme is essentially saying that "yes, I live under a neoliberal/ post-modern world, and will live through consumerism and ideology".

all pedos should be sliced down the middle by Somalis.

all jews should be tossed out of the US

this will all come sooner than you think

go away retard

either it is on the road to las vegas or near the border of mexico
maybe there are some hidden pedo symbols somewhere?

Attached: 1525310425824.jpg (1276x3412, 1.25M)

Attached: podesta-cannibal-art.jpg (800x420, 158K)

Its just shit reply to all shrek memes with israeli and political pedo redpill memes and see how fast it stops

Night of the long knife soon

they would have definitely changed their codex by now.

>Podesta explained during the interview that he regularly tells colleagues that he would prefer to be the man with the fork.

>“It’s better to be the guy with the fork than the guy on the table"

Attached: cannibalart.png (864x580, 611K)

Attached: kuru.png (1024x650, 664K)

filtered

Pizzagate is real but this seems fake. Ths guy was on Alex Jones a while ago begging for money to make his pedohunter documentary. That alone smells like bullshit.

Attached: 1525303802854.jpg (1877x1835, 477K)

This post is so retarded, it's almost unbearable. You're suggesting she's eating children with a very specific disease from a far-away tropical nation. Why is that, user?

Attached: abramovich.jpg (900x597, 450K)

That's fucking nuts good work on finding the video this is fucking crazy

Not an argument

Attached: Abramovich2.jpg (400x317, 98K)