"Whiter than you Muhamma... "

>"Whiter than you Muhamma... "

Attached: 1527752475895.jpg (680x1024, 245K)

muhammed was white, its in the hadith

shameless bump

This.
Come home, White man.
Say it with me: lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

he was worse than white. he was ginger.

kek

Based bong

I'm whiter than that ginger bearded faggot

Alah wakalah booga booga oolala

>I'm whiter than that ginger bearded faggot

Attached: 1525315737257.png (610x429, 26K)

So what you are saying is, Arabs were white, but then mixed with niggers and became what they are today?

U N C O M M O N

N

C

O

M

M

O

N

It's been months since I last saw a Bahrain flag.

Attached: 1492476364851.jpg (1669x2942, 625K)

Pretty sure that Muhammad was a red haired nord. Not that it justifies being a homocidal pedophile filled with vice and envy.

Mohammad was white

Mohamed was white

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 9K)

he cute!

R A R E
A
R
E

You aight, white boy

>A fucking tampon

A FUCKING LEAF

t. Super Rare

kek

Attached: t3_7dmmuo.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

Thanks. I've been looking for the uncut version of your national anthem for so long!

idk how to pronounce that, sorry

Kek

Fug that's a good looking girl. Also in your earlier post, shouldn't Bahrain be ranked way below uncommon? Never seen any bahrainbros so far

Just like pretty much every human population that ever accomplished anything.

The most un natural thing in the world. Seeing a white Muslim. I call them white walkers. The first time I saw one a shiver ran down my spine straight into my plums the hair on my ass turned ghost white. I knew then the enemy was here.

Attached: HhRV8q2.jpg (1280x960, 216K)

Why does Jow Forums have a hard time to reconcile with the fact that White Muslims exist?

Dude looks pretty fucking white to me. You can be white and muslim because Islam isn't a race. I myself am white and muslim actually

>I myself am white traitor.
ftfy

Jow Forums doesn't. Its the newfags like OP who make it look like Jow Forums can't comprehend a white muslim

Muhammad was an celt rapebaby, prove me wrong

Attached: 1526127193450.png (1440x1440, 827K)

Attached: 3DftoyK.jpg (615x409, 49K)

Why are you reading the Jewish Bible?
That’s for Jews.
We have a White Bible.

(Why aren’t we using their own tricks against them?)

>Robby looked up at the angel;
>Who was White with Blonde hair and Blue eyes;
>The angel, whose name was Marty, said unto him;
>Thou art of the Superior Tribe of Man;
>For thine skin is White and Pure, and not diseased;
- The Book of the 12 Frogs

Who is God?
>Robby asked the angel Marty about the Creator;
>Marty answered unto him;
>Thou art made in His White Supreme image, and He is the Engineer;
>Robby asked about the other races;
>Marty answered;
>The non-Whites are not human, but talking apes;
>Do not join with them, and keepeth thine selves segregated;
- The Book of Charlie, Chapter 4

On Women
>Robby, being concerned about the degenerate nature of women, asked Marty;
>What is the nature of women?
>Marty answered unto him;
>Women are to be owned and controlled by men;
>Women were created to serve men, as a servant;
>If a women denies a man, beat her unconscious if need be, until she behaves well;
- Book of the Kitchens

On Homosexuality and Transgenderism
>Robby, having a transgender liberal arts professor, asked of the nature of homosexuality;
>Marty answered;
>These beasts are possessed by the demon of mental illness;
>Suffer them unto a facility for extermination, for they are the downfall of societies;
>Let not any man who lies with another, ever hold any office of importance;
- Henry’s Psalms

On Jews
>Robby asked Marty about the Jew, and the JQ
>Marty answered;
>They are the children of Swine;
>Chimera created by the evil overlord George Soros;
>The Prophet Adolf Hitler has written all that you need to know;
>Read Mein Kempf
- Revelations of Carl

Attached: whitefamily.jpg (800x600, 88K)

What's up, Navybro. How's the Juffair district these days?

They look Italian tbqh

Is this what the real Mohammed looked like?

fellow muslims, imagine the situation in the future that SJW muslims will start to cry about opression of black muslims within muslim community, need of more representation of black muslims and so on. How can Islam can counter-act this? How muslim society sees marriages between light skinned arabs and black muslims?

>"whhhaaaaa whhhaaaa you have to stick to our dying culture and larp with online virgins otherwise you're a traitor"

Pic related is how white islam looks like. Looks pretty based to me.

based

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 63K)

I'm sorry Hameed, Islam is just too...ehh...shall we say "durka durka" for me.

Attached: vibrant dune hajis.jpg (640x360, 67K)

There is no race in islam user

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-HfQaO8hzAVpM2Y.jpg (1515x680, 401K)

>White.

Shows picture of Arabs.

so Islam is pro race mixing. Would you approve that your sister marry Somali muslim?

> implying arabs cant be white
nice try jew

>womans head covered not to anger god
looks based....

If your ethnic group has predominantly black hair and brown eyes, you aren't white.

She has to have the males consent to marry anyways

Based whitey. Being part of a western society that is unable to maintain it's native population's existence is better than being part of a society that actually has families and reproduces.

>"woaahh muh race mixing!! If you're not the same as my race you're not human and therefore I can't mix with you!! derp derp..."
Also see this:

Attached: bdbc6556bb028fd008819146b22e0d75.jpg (736x612, 138K)

>"Turns out Muhammad is whiter than me after all..."

Attached: sayyid-shaykh-muhammad-al-yaqoubi-2015.jpg (720x1075, 74K)

>"woaahh muh race mixing!! If you're not the same as my race you're not human and therefore I can't mix with you!! derp derp..."

If us whites mix with a shitskin we are trading down by definition. There is nothing in it for us.

We are taller, smarter, better looking and better adapted to survive in the cold north. Give us one reason to make mixing appealing to us.

Wh*Toid subhumans are literally at the bottom of the racial superiority hierarchy

It goes something like this:

Sub Saharan Negroid blacks > Horn of Africa Africans > Gulf Arabs > Other Arabs > Other Middle Eastern and North Africans > East Asians > South East Asians > Central Asians > South Asians > Amerindians > Polynesians > Micronesians > Melanesians > Aboriginal Australians > Slavs > Neanderthal > Monkeys > Neanderthal's shit > Wh*Toids

Attached: 837.png (680x975, 874K)

>shitskin: "I want to mix with whites, we are all human"
>white: "Nope, there is nothing in it for us"
>shitskin: "waaaah fuck you whitey, I didn't want to anyway. You are inferior!"

Nice copy paste btw

wtf I never said I want to mix with Wh*teys. I just said that mixing isn't a problem. No wonder you're a Jow Forumsack incel.

Attached: 1515601262178.jpg (698x841, 138K)

Ofcourse it isn't a problem to you.
Since you are trading up and you know it.

>Wh*Toid subhumans
>Above anyone
kek. It is the BLACK man that is the most superior and you know it. He is literally The is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behavior strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 4dPQ5dM.jpg (1000x590, 181K)

Don't forget;

The BLACK man. Too stupid to come up with any arguments other then spamming a million times repeated copy pastas.

Nice post, but I belongs on or

t.

Attached: 1fxK9UW.jpg (400x300, 47K)

Lmao I'm actually a Bahraini. And Juffair is probably still as degenerate as ever.

Based UAE bantering shitposter still going at it

Baaaaaaased

This actually made me laugh

this post could not be more based

Do Jow Forumsacks really think Bahrain is rare?

Kek

I'm just stating facts

Attached: f56.png (680x518, 203K)

B A S E D

Wh*Toids can't even compete

Attached: KARA_BOĞA_pepe.jpg (999x963, 44K)