The most annoying English accent

What is the most annoying English accent in the world? For me it's:

1. English chav accent - all those lazy accents in England that aren't London sounding or posh are the most annoying to listen to

2. Indian/Pakistani English accent - they never can speak very well and often talk too fast

3. Dutch English accent - it sounds lazy and kind of like a drunk person. I think it's because English has become such a common language to dutch people that they've developed their own accent

4. French English accent - it sorta sounds like deaf people trying to talk normal english

5. Singlish - not a bad language/accent but it's hard to understand if you don't know it

6. Deep south american accent - not that bad but can be a bit grating and sounds less intelligent

Post your lists below.

Attached: Evolution+of+Accents+logo.jpg (1000x994, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dspvsj6yjlo
youtu.be/g3_-iu8pwh0
youtu.be/B-Cg8nKdhlk
youtu.be/Q7N8BAytB2U
youtu.be/_7IxyrNwizM
youtu.be/unRldLdllZ8
youtu.be/cDToDNbOJVw
youtu.be/CuocIpzRYXY
youtu.be/kfqNRReOXmA
youtu.be/xq8IqZXy1s8
youtu.be/xh4HVeNAd9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am starting to hear the 'jamafrican' accent a lot in melbourne now.
it started around the time that polo shirts, bumbags, and use of the word 'lad' became common.
australian youths want to be english for some reason, as if the UK is doing any better than us at the moment.

>6. Deep south american accent - not that bad but can be a bit grating and sounds less intelligent
that's because people in the deep south are less intelligent

Caribbean by far.

Australian accent, it makes me want to sage every damn post

Brooklyn Jewish Woman
Boston

American, hands down

>wadder boddle
>like, uuuuh, like

Attached: IMG_2653.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>English chav accent
This isn't really an "accent" just various other accents being spoken in a terrible way. Every accent can potentially be this accent basically.

some of the people you are describing don't have accents, they just can't speak or understand the English language properly

Valley girl.

And I know 90% of you basedfied Anglophones have already succumbed to this FEMALE PATTERN OF SPEECH.

You disgrace every single male in your lineage.

Attached: 1518929206815.jpg (800x800, 227K)

>The Australian accent is probably the single worst English language accent I have ever heard, If I click on a Youtube video and it some Australian I'll immediately switch it of can't stand Australians, second to that I'd say south africans met two and both were total ballbags.

There is no one American accent goat fucker
They are intelligent enough not to fuck dogs

Yes but some Indians etc. use English on a daily basis and their English is still annoying

What some call the Long Island accent in the US. They sound like they have micro strokes in a third of the words they speak.

>quintessential legal education is southern
Stop watching jew movies, retard.

Why can't Canadians pronounce `about´ like Americans? Drives me bonkers.

I know, they're all fucking irritating.

It it like the slurring, New York pizzeria mafia accent? That one is real annoying

The carribean “jafaican” accent that people here use. Stuff like “wagwan” pisses me off

At least we don't end a phone call by saying cheers or sound like a schoolmarm when angry. Angry brit voice just makes me laugh.

'low it cuz, why u gotta be a fukn pagan?

whatever accent the English kids who make YouTube videos have

Worst fucking accent on the planet, it's like their brains grind to a halt for a microsecond every time they reach a consonant
youtu.be/Dspvsj6yjlo

Strayan is objectively the worst accent on earth

No, he means like ray Romano. Nasally jew/Italian.

Australian

can't argue with that

Oh yeah that's pretty annoying

Worst is Birmingham
London
Any other ethnically ghetto-ised inner city

You clearly have never heard your average Spaniard or your average shitskin speaking in English

What do people think of Welsh accents? South Waliens can sound the same as Englishmen sometimes but Gogs (North Waliens) have really thick, nasally accents that make them sound like they always have a throat full of cock. I do find it endearing. Welsh people also have a habit of saying "I'll do it now/ I'll do it in a bit now" when they really mean they're gonna do it later

Attached: 1466197768975.png (659x446, 42K)

This. I'm so fucking happy i can speak with a slight RP accent thanks to my english father

I dunno what the worst one is but american carolina accents i like for some reason

Whatever accent every woman has now in Hollywood movies. They just sound so infuriatingly condescending and smug that it makes me want to punch them.

Attached: Rey_Star_Wars.png (248x306, 153K)

Beaner accents, Spanish is a shit language and any other language it touches turns to shit.

Somebody's jealous and in denial I see, I guess the fact that we are overwhelmingly better than your shithole island in every conceivable way makes you guys salty and the only thing you can pick on is the accent, which isn't even annoying besides a very few select rural retards with ultra thick accents

Indian is the worst by far. Nigerian and Jamaican are a tie for second, but a long way away.

Best English accent is the old American one, from about a decade ago followed by the Scottish, albeit mild, not full on haggis and bagpipe level

Black people.
>mumble mumble bix nood sum finna

Every person with recent English migration history here in Australia is a complacent whiney poof who do an even worse job of integrating than people of other fucking races, seems like you are no exception

welsh doesn't sound too bad, but 99% of people couldn't place it to begin with. Welsh itself sounds like a made-up language.
>source: used to shag a sheep-shagger

I fuckng hate the accent that wogs speak in, Greeks, Arabs, Lebanese, Turks etc, especially younger ones, they emphasise their o's so much and can't talk properly they drone and mumble and try to sound cool, listen to the superewog channel on YouTube to get the kind of accent I'm talking about

Cajun. Its a combination english, french and lazy.

Mid-Atlantic Britmerican.

Or "stuck up SJW"

I like the accents from mid-Wales the best. North Welsh accents always remind me of something ...Eastern European or something foreign.

Why are you reading the Jewish Bible?
That’s for Jews.
We have a White Bible.

(Why aren’t we using their own tricks against them?)

>Robby looked up at the angel;
>Who was White with Blonde hair and Blue eyes;
>The angel, whose name was Marty, said unto him;
>Thou art of the Superior Tribe of Man;
>For thine skin is White and Pure, and not diseased;
- The Book of the 12 Frogs

Who is God?
>Robby asked the angel Marty about the Creator;
>Marty answered unto him;
>Thou art made in His White Supreme image, and He is the Engineer;
>Robby asked about the other races;
>Marty answered;
>The non-Whites are not human, but talking apes;
>Do not join with them, and keepeth thine selves segregated;
- The Book of Charlie, Chapter 4

On Women
>Robby, being concerned about the degenerate nature of women, asked Marty;
>What is the nature of women?
>Marty answered unto him;
>Women are to be owned and controlled by men;
>Women were created to serve men, as a servant;
>If a women denies a man, beat her unconscious if need be, until she behaves well;
- Book of the Kitchens

On Homosexuality and Transgenderism
>Robby, having a transgender liberal arts professor, asked of the nature of homosexuality;
>Marty answered;
>These beasts are possessed by the demon of mental illness;
>Suffer them unto a facility for extermination, for they are the downfall of societies;
>Let not any man who lies with another, ever hold any office of importance;
- Henry’s Psalms

On Jews
>Robby asked Marty about the Jew, and the JQ
>Marty answered;
>They are the children of Swine;
>Chimera created by the evil overlord George Soros;
>The Prophet Adolf Hitler has written all that you need to know;
>Read Mein Kempf
- Revelations of Carl

I hate that girl's face.

Of all the English accents only one is like nails on a chalk board to 'moi' and that's the Queenslander accent
Agree Singlish is the worst to try and understand though

I like Birmingham accents, the real ones not Pakified ones. It's a shame you rarely ever hear them though.
Australian accents are usually irritating.
Glaswegian is unpleasant.
'Jafaican' ones are pure fucking shit. I can't stand to even listen to them.

Canadian. Always Canadian, they sound so whiny all the bloody time.

>Long Island accent
where "awful" is pronounced "waffle"

The Glaswegian accent is a whole different language.

1Aboriginal accent
youtu.be/g3_-iu8pwh0
2 abonics
youtu.be/B-Cg8nKdhlk
3 liberal accent
youtu.be/Q7N8BAytB2U
4 african arab accent
youtu.be/_7IxyrNwizM
5 indian accent
youtu.be/unRldLdllZ8
6 yiddish accent
youtu.be/cDToDNbOJVw
7 chinese accent
youtu.be/CuocIpzRYXY
8 american jewish accent
youtu.be/kfqNRReOXmA
9 french accent
youtu.be/xq8IqZXy1s8
10 japanese accent
youtu.be/xh4HVeNAd9w

Attached: aboriginals.jpg (406x308, 34K)

I'm Glaswegian. You could literally create a whole other language with out accent, a bit like niggers make up their own, but worse.

Swiss English.
It's like puking on a piece of shit.

*our

This

Attached: 1508130375967.jpg (300x450, 24K)

Definitely people from Liverpool.

Id fuck some girls from there but would have to put a paper bag on their ed'

oh fuk
oh shit
i just made a stimky fart
ooh god it rekes

Attached: 23.jpg (1300x857, 172K)

>French English accent - it sorta sounds like deaf people trying to talk normal english
>French English
Confirmed retard

>Dutch English accent
I think we just sound like shit because of how our education works.
The last two years of elementary school and the entirety of high school our teachers focused on improving our reading and improving our reading/listening abilities. There very rarely where moment where we had to read in front of class, do a presentation or have a short discussion with the teacher or another student for a grade. We never really did much with pronunciation.
The first two years of college English focused on maintaining a normal discussion and speaking, but again, we weren't judged much for our pronunciation.
Even after all these years I still can't pronounce the "th" sound and still have a shitty accent.

Here is a
>you

For effort.

*focused on learning loads of words and improving our reading/listening abilities.

its got to be that south-east asian/paki mix where they dont pronounce the end of the words and sometimes they flat out make up words

English with an Australian accent

Kek.

Wtf do you say? WAH-TUH BOW-TIL

>3. Dutch English accent

fokkoff cant

crap using meme flag