>all of my ancestors are here
>they speak to me in a foreign language but i understand them instinctively
>"welcome to Topan"
>i look off into the distance
>mountains covered in dense forests
>the air is humid but cool
>the sun is low in the sky and it is cloudy
>i look to a man i believe to be an ancient member of my line
>he is wearing brightly colored feathers and has many intricate tattoos and piercings in addition to several gruesome scars
>he must have been a great warrior in his life
>i say to him
>"this is incredible... but i do not belong here. i am a half-breed... a mongrel."
>he looks at me and nods... then picks up a ceramic bowl and fills it with water
>he sets its in the ground in front of me
>i observe my reflection
>my hair is darker and more straight
>my cheeks are more pronounced
>my eyes have an almond shape
>i look at my hands and my skin is red
>a single tear runs down my cheek...
>i look up to the ancient warrior
>"this way" he says
>i follow him down the stairs of the temple to a clearing
>the earth is a orange-red ochre color, unlike black soil of where i grew up
>in the middle of the clearing is a flat round stone with a hole in the center
>he ties me to this stone and gives me a shield and a macuahuitl
>however the obsidian blades of my weapon have been replaced with feathers
>four more warriors descend from the temple. two eagle. two jaguar.
>i realize i am about to be sacrificed, but i am not afraid
>i fight my best to honor my ancestors but eventually i am cut down
>i lie on the ground and stare up to the sky
>i see huitzilopochtli smiling at me
>i smile back...
>then i wake up

seriously considering becoming an hero atm. fml.

Attached: 1514075073534.png (822x796, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ptArMXX4YT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many people have you eaten user?

Im happy for you user
you ever have a childhood experience that you can point out as a steeping stone of you becoming a man

Move back to Mexico, and just become mexican equivalent of varg (so no praising odin, but quetzlcoatl or something). Doesn't sound like such a bad life.

DON HERNAN CORTES DID NOTHING WRONG.

Attached: Top_five_largest_economies_in_2050.jpg (800x355, 27K)

why do some mestisoz romantasize the Conquistadors that allmost raped them to death

Attached: Conquistador.jpg (350x500, 32K)

i hate charts like this. They're always wrong. Remember when Brasil was going to be superpower?

By this logic everybody should be ashamed of their ancestry because at some point one of their grandmothers was a warbride.

Why do some french people romantasize the Romans that conquered and anhilated Gaul culture?
We're a mix of the conquered and the conquerors, just like them, and it is healthy to understand the good parts of both whilst condeming their weaknesses.

That's the Jow Forums way. Everyone is a cuck.

Hey, you've got as much of the conqueror's dna as the conquered. A rape victim requires a rapist.

OP is Nathan explosion

youtu.be/ptArMXX4YT0

*click* oh yes, definitely going in my cringe compilation

It seems what your dream is saying is, you should go out and end as many black people as you possibly can, until you are cut down.
The whiteness will solve itself. That is not their worry, nor should it be yours. Your purpose is to prevent the darkness. Thus why Huitzilopochtli smiles at you. Before such a task, any denial to this duty is but a tickling to the ultimate will and outcome. It is your destiny. Embrace it and make the grounds red. You noticed the color of the ground, the obsidian, the god requiring holding back the dark through sacrifice, for a reason. You may fall. But you will make a difference. As much as they generations before, lead up to you this day in their own existence.

pocho aztlan

aztecs used babies as sacrifices and ate them

no Aztecs mixed with dark blood, but they cursed the Jews who brought them there - especially bankers and corporate ceos

the idea of the dream was not to kill yourself, but to sacrifice yourself for the glory of your Gods and ancestors

You don't have gods and ancestors. If you're a spiclet then you are mixed by about 600 years, you're nothing, or if you want to be optimistic, you're something new. You have about as much connection to Aztecs as a random nignog does to Odin. If this bothers you, then there's one of two things: sit back and realize it's our fate too, that soon we will all join you as nothings, or alternatively, fight against it.

cool dream user

i just saw they're building a walmart in the teotihuican national park. it's a shame mesoamericans have become mongrelised, deracinated scum. the modern world is so fuckin gay.

because their ancestors were the conquering rapists too

Attached: cuck.jpg (400x276, 64K)

and now the west aborts millions of babies more than they ever sacrificed.

Human sacrifice in the Aztec Empire is very questionable. All records we have are from (((christians))) who told all sorts of lies, like Aztecs thinking they were gods. If you are goin g to say muh human sacrifice, t then you could also say
>be christian
>die because of icons

Not enough. Hard to find prime meat. All yoy fuckers eat too horridly to be food

Cool story bro. What's your mix?

*snap*

Attached: F70D0456-847B-4847-8996-6652E2A730D5.gif (200x227, 28K)

cannibalisn is redpilled but make sure you start with eating their ass as a way to honor their death

Attached: C6057162-3C88-4389-92B7-0D788A959BF7.jpg (373x376, 48K)

>CHAD jungle romans vs Virgin North American barbarians

I wish we had Inca, Maya or Aztec here instead of shitty Abbos

I once had a very similar dmtt trip...

Attached: 1511623550283.png (684x518, 886K)

Learn the history you memeflaggot retard. It's fascinating from both sides.

>>decide to read up on the gods of my ancestors
>>spend a few hours reading about aztec mythology
You have to go back

Because they are superior.
I fucking wish they finished the job like the British instead of creating different kind of LA CREATURA

Welcome to Ethnic Nationalism

But you wouldn't have had any bundas

the conquistadors were the worst people spain had to offer

history its not that dry.
exactly!

and colonial mexico is fucking magnificent too.
its such a shame what is happening to mexico right now.

>Human sacrifice in the Aztec Empire is very questionable. All records we have are from (((christians))) who told all sorts of lies, like Aztecs thinking they were gods. If you are goin g to say muh human sacrifice, t then you could also say
>>be christian
>>die because of icons

Every tribe around the aztecs viewed the conquistadors as the Punishment for the crimes the Aztec committed against their people, the Aztec were nice to aztecs and we're basically abhorrently evil to anyone else that didn't pay them enough cornsheckles.