Makeup is deceit

Do not reward roasties that deceive you with a false face

Attached: 1523840320282.jpg (715x715, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ban make up and high heels in the work place
Women should not present sexual signifies at work

if our governments had the balls to do this, we wouldn't have feminist cancer infecting everything.

You guys are fags.

>waaah this roastie deceived me by wearing makeup
>waaah this roastie wore high heels to work

You guys should draw straws to see who becomes the boipussi. That way you could release some of that sexual frustration and the rest of us wouldn't have to listen to you whine.

t. betafag whiteknight hoping for sympathy pussy or roastie.

Attached: 1514803292904.jpg (580x924, 156K)

Attached: 1504896579605.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Attached: 1511035609980.png (500x500, 398K)

Attached: 1513395143201.jpg (464x779, 116K)

Attached: 1497959173222.jpg (634x483, 46K)

Why are such threads allowed on Jow Forums !?

sage

Attached: 1502766790677.jpg (500x550, 45K)

Attached: 1523393916696.jpg (600x600, 22K)

because it's about (((Subversion)))

she'd look better without the makeup if she let her skin heal for a few months.
looks like a nigger with 3 pounds of makeup.

the makeup jews ruin women's skin to make them depend on the makeup jew.

can you be anymore of an insecure beta? No wonder europe is going to shit. Population of pussies.

thanks Rabbi

Attached: 1498780980628.jpg (715x499, 77K)

Attached: nataliejenner.jpg (650x345, 39K)

people like you are sad excuses of men. How ugly or socially retarded are you that you think women should just be property. t.the supreme gentleman

How is he wrong? Explain yourself.

>you that you think women should just be property
where is that even implied? lmao.

read:

>makes retarded sexist statement
>gets called out for beiung a faggot loser
>"must be the jews"
kys you sperg retard

So all of the millions of men who lived and died in civilizations where women were property were all ugly losers? That seems exceedingly unlikely. Maybe the problem is your gynocentrism?

this is either bait, or you are a delusional roastie/betacuck

hes a retrad, so are you. No explanation required. Women can be dumb, society favors them, ect. none of that means we need to become islam and treat them like objects. Were the evolved people, stop being a incel sperg.

>where is that even implied? lmao.
>"Ban make up and high heels in the work place
Women should not present sexual signifies at work

>uses acne causing makeup to cover her acne scared face.

how can someone be so buttmad and defend visual deceit and the waste of money that women are forced into by the media and pharma jews?

Attached: 1508335272104.jpg (600x488, 51K)

yeah dude its bait or the jews, you got me.

An explanation is always necessary if you want to persuade people. But you don't. So why post at all? And our evolution as a species has little, if anything, to do with civilization and how we choose to order it. Civilization itself, as an idea and a practice, is the rejection of certain evolved traits.

Anyway, I don't see what any of this has to do with the deception inherent in make-up.

most white societies respected women, the best ones did for sure. I get weve gone slightly too far but going back to archaic values is dumb. Historical context is also key. Unless you support pedos, rape, slavery, ect
>retrad
fucked that up lmfao

>EVERYTHING WRONG IS THE JOOS!

nice argument fagget. you haven't made 1 without "muh emotions"

This is a child's view of history. In ancient Hellas, with the exception of Sparta, women were essentially property. They didn't have many more rights than that in ancient Rome, either. Even in the middle ages, when gynocentrism took hold of European society, it took centuries for feminists to finally overthrow the laws and social conventions that kept women from participating in the masculine aspects of society to a meaningful degree.

Whenever I tell women I prefer no makeup they usually respond either with "you're lying" or "you can't tell when there's little makeup".

NO BITCH, I CAN TELL, AND I KNOW WHAT I PREFER. But please, keep putting more and more layers of plastic looking shit on your face. Keep going, it's not like it's gonna ruin your skin.

>any part of my face touches hers
>feel the greasy shit on my skin
>have to either wipe it clean or have the urge to wash it
fucking hell

I don't get this meme, they look better without it

Attached: amakejres.png (380x377, 276K)

Oh yeah, it's so fucking greasy and leaves stains on your clothes. Absolutely disgusting.

And they would age more gracefully too if they didn't keep putting that trash on their faces.

>if you want to persuade people.
you cant persuade spergs with anything besides mockery of their retarded ideas.
>Civilization itself, as an idea and a practice, is the rejection of certain evolved traits.
yup thats why african and european civs are equal right? idiot.
What im arguing isnt the post itself its the retards who think putting women in a burqa or taking away their freedom is somehow going to get them laid, make them less lonely or ugly, ect. No one whos not an incel has ever honestly thought that women should be banned from cosmetics, its just retarded. Its like banning colorful clothes or haircuts to prevent "degeneracy". A good indicator if youre going to far is if the nazis or soviet wouldnt even do it (and im NatSoc).

high heels and makeup were originally worn by men in england.

>you cant persuade spergs with anything besides mockery of their retarded ideas.
That's nonsense.
>yup thats why african and european civs are equal right? idiot.
Hm? How did you get that from what I said? Weird. I never suggested all civilizations are equal, I suggested, and still suggest, that civilization is the practice of groups of people rejecting certain evolved traits that are not conducive to civilization, so they can adopt socially constructed traits that are conducive to civilization. A prominent example of this is monogamy -- that is not an evolved trait in our species, it is a civilizational trait, a rejection of our polygamous roots.
>What im arguing isnt the post itself its the retards who think putting women in a burqa or taking away their freedom is somehow going to get them laid
Nobody thinks that. That's just your weird hang-up of having to share a space with people you, either rightly or wrongly, view as sexually low status.

So you don't actually have a rational point at all, do you?

>high heels
they are practical for riding horses.

What amazes me is when women say shit like "makeup makes me feel beautiful and is empowering for me". Well shit, if I started drawing a six-pack on my stomach or underlying my biceps with it would I feel empowered, or pathetic? Would I be perceived as strong, or as someone with low self-esteem?

MUH JOOS is not an argument elliot rodgers
>Sparta
barbarian shithole that ran on slavery, great example.
>They didn't have many more rights than that in ancient Rome, either.
they actually did "Freeborn women in ancient Rome were citizens (cives), but could not vote or hold political office."

Makeup yes, High heels no, I could use the morale boost by seeing some nice butts at work

>roastie start applying make up in early teens
>fucks up her face to the point of one big pimple
>need to apply it to hide this mess
>start being slave of cosmetic ((((merchant)))
>reeeeee I'm beautyful and independent love me user reeeeeee

Thank god I married a traditional girl who never use this shit and looks 5-7 years younger than her real age. These roasties should be hanged

>if I started drawing a six-pack on my stomach or underlying my biceps with it would I feel empowered, or pathetic? Would I be perceived as strong, or as someone with low self-esteem?
LMAO

Attached: 1510069923183.gif (480x270, 2.86M)

Funny thing this one on the left looks exactly like my ex

Women will soon be obsolete

Attached: womenareobsolete.jpg (5719x1250, 859K)

What? You say so many bizarre things. The ancient Greeks were not barbarians by definition. They were the founding fathers of western civilization. They had written languages, cities, organized navies and armies, culture, past-times, rituals, religion, etc. All the hallmarks of a civilization.

And yes, women in Rome were citizens, and did have a small collection of rights, as I implied in my post. But they were extremely limited and subject always to male authority. So for example, in royal and early Republican Rome, a husband had a right to kill his wife for adultery.

Makeup is an essential part of femininity. OP is requesting that women be deprived of their femininity, which means he's admitting to some form of sexual insecurity.

>Makeup is an essential part of femininity.
holy shit, kill yourself.

Attached: 1506824673887.png (1148x1043, 1.01M)

>The ancient Greeks were not barbarians by definition.
because they called other ppl barbs? Sparta was a barbaric city. Everything you listed was Athens.
>small collection of rights
pretty sure one of them would be not letting spergs ban cosmetic things.

Nonsense. If make-up were an essential part of femininity, then females would be born with make-up, but they're not. Make-up is a social construct. Also this has nothign to do with sexual insecurity, you're just trying to shoehorn that in because you think it's an adequate cudgel to stop conversations you don't want to take place. We see through it.

Sparta was a shithole, a feminist shithole to be exact, which I was why I excluded it by name from my generalization of Hellas. And no, everything I listed was not just Athens. Rhodes, Mycenae, Corinth, etc.all shared similar traits. And what is your definition of barbarianism if you're so uneducated that you would include the ancient Greeks in it? Absurd.

And where was the Roman law that forbade the banning of make-up because it was a "woman's right"? What horseshit you spew. The Romans didn't ban it because they saw no need to ban it, not because it was a right and they couldn't have banned it.

>If make-up were an essential part of femininity, then females would be born with make-up, but they're not.
That's fucking retarded. Do you not know what culture is? We're not born with that either.

Makeup as part of feminine essence is a CULTURAL thing, and it has been for many centuries. Woman as young seductress is an ages-old archetype. Seduction implies deception. The wide majority of female-depicted monsters from ancient mythologies accentuate this element of the feminine in some way.

Didn't your mother put makeup on every morning? Didn't you ever realize that she LOVED doing so? Or any girlfriends you ever had? Or just women in general? They love it, just like they love clothes, another form of mask used to seduce. This is how they get sexual and social gratification.

ITT

Attached: sour.jpg (550x542, 285K)

>Make-up is a social construct.
literal RW sjw, pathetic

Culture is a social construct, as well. Pointing out that make-up is cultural does not rescue your non-point that it is "essential" to femininity. It just supports my point that it is not essential at all and is in fact a cultural artifact developed late in the history of our species. And what do the women in my life wearing make-up have to do with anything? Because a woman I care about does something that means I have to agree with that something?

Just nonsense. Everything you say is nonsense.

So what are you suggesting? Make-up is a biological feature of women? Then why does it need to be applied, why are they not born with it?

Think about things.

>a feminist shithole
lol ok retard
>what is your definition of barbarianism
sodomy, pedophilia, slavery, ect they were barbarians. Even if they started some good ideas.
> they saw no need to ban it
because they werent sperg retards like you. Do you get it now? i didnt say it was a righ i said your a beta incel because you want to ban it

no im saying a cosmetic product, how tf is a product a "social construct"? are you that fucking stupid? Are hair cuts and clothes social constructs too?

Like EVERYTHING makeup should only be used in moderation, to accenctuate features. Not this shit where women cake that garbage over their entire face to hide the acne.

>lol ok retard
Well, it's true.
>sodomy, pedophilia, slavery, ect they were barbarians.
Yeah, no, that's not what the word barbarian means, sorry. Because a civilization engages in practices that you personally do not agree with does not make them barbarians, it makes them a civilization you don't like, and nothing more.

Here, read something for once in your life.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarian
>because they werent sperg retards like you.
Or, more likely, because they didn't see the danger in it.
>Do you get it now?
Not really. You're still not making much sense.
> i didnt say it was a righ i said your a beta incel because you want to ban it
But you did say it was a right, in this post here:

they use it to literally pain in "features" that aren't even there and hide the features that they do have but do not like.

>Pointing out that make-up is cultural does not rescue your non-point that it is "essential" to femininity.
Unless you tear down society, then it IS essential, in the sense that if you wish to persevere in the society as a woman at all you have no choice but to develop a taste for it like all other women do. And this is not at all a difficult thing for them to do, since the healthy woman by nature enjoys seducing others to do her bidding; it complements their sexuality, which is geared not around penetration like the man's but around creating barriers and selecting who to open up to.

>Everything you say is nonsense.
You are so damn clueless if all of this is strange or hard to take in. Like, unfathomably fucking clueless.

>pain
paint*

>how tf is a product a "social construct"?
Because it's a synthetic propduct that society made, you fucking dipshit. Women were make-up because it's a social convention to wear make-up, not because it's essential to their existence as women.

And yes, haircuts and clothes are social constructs. You're not born with a haircut and a cloak. You do that later because society expects you to do those things to yourself.

And you're the one arguing with a troll on Jow Forums.

>who is more retarded?

>Unless you tear down society, then it IS essential
More nonsense. You could easily ban make-up and have society continue to function. There is nothing inherent about society that requires the existence of make-up to function.
>in the sense that if you wish to persevere in the society as a woman at all you have no choice but to develop a taste for it like all other women do.
Yet more nonsense. A woman is a woman because she is biologically a woman. No convention, or lack thereof, can alter that.
>And this is not at all a difficult thing for them to do, since the healthy woman by nature enjoys seducing others to do her bidding
It's funny to me that your view of seduction inheres deception. Do you have a vagina?
>You are so damn clueless if all of this is strange or hard to take in. Like, unfathomably fucking clueless.
And yet you're the one making untenable claims that do not stand up to scrutiny.

Pointing out the obvious shouldn't be trolling, but considering how fucking dumb some people on this board are, I'm not surprised.

Nothing else for me to do right now.

Attached: 1518595349425.jpg (750x750, 54K)

Nothing you've said so far in this thread was obvious, or correct for that matter.

fpbp. Also make them have their faces covered too as well as the rest of their body.

I normally dont care about the incel/mgtow meme but this would be a ok in my book

>You could easily ban make-up and have society continue to function.
LOL. I hope you don't actually believe that.

>There is nothing inherent about society that requires the existence of make-up to function.
Aside from us having had it for many many centuries, which means we have developed a consciousness of it, which means there is now something "inherent" about it. You'd have to make us all unconscious of it again.

>It's funny to me that your view of seduction inheres deception. Do you have a vagina?
You've got to be fucking joking with that comment. Seduction involves a lure. A lure involves deception. This isn't rocket science, you incel.

Pump and dump. You only need them to look good for showing off your trophies.

On the other hand, yes, overuse of makeup should be shamed. One of my girl friends talked about getting her nose done and another talked about getting her lips blown up. Both got grilled and mocked, neither will be getting it done for as long as we're connected.

All it took was some phone messages and humiliation in person about the subject. Women run on emotions and social approval. They also compete with other women so when they see celebrities and popular hoes dolled up with work done they feel the need to follow to get the same status among their own. Its biological. Women fight each other for attention, they just do it differently than men who are more direct, confrontational and sometimes physically violent.

Shame and shit on every woman they wrongly compare themselves to, they won't follow through if they think others will do the same to them. Especially if you make them believe it will lower their social standing and make them less attractive to men, moreso if you're keeping her patterned up.

Seriously boys too many of you need to get a grip. Talk to women like they're children and cut the guy talk for when you're with guys. Only guy talk when you include your beliefs, have a solid story of how something is or tell stories of other women in your life in a positive sense (e.g. talk highly of traditional women) or negative sense (bad behaviour resulted in you using someone etc). Obviously there's a time and a place for all that. And context matters. Read the situation and own it otherwise you're just gonna piss her off. And if you do do not apologise. Stand by what you say, put it round on her and walk away — if she doesn't come back fuck it, not everyone can be saved. And never go back when you're right, she won't learn and you'll become her emotional wank flannel.

Make up is for vanities sake. There is no argument for it without admitting it's inherently vain. Women wear makeup because they're superficial and if they go without it they feel insecure.

>women are superficial as fuck

stop playing soccer and go to the gym retard

Judging from the comments from femanons youd think someone suggested suicide

>Pump and dump.
waste of resources, leaves you with nothing of value, maybe STD or unwanted child.

I already have a real sixpack, but his post was funny nonetheless

>LOL. I hope you don't actually believe that.
Everyone believes it, including yourself. Explain in detail how society would collapse if make-up were banned. What is the specific catastrophe that would befall us?
>Aside from us having had it for many many centuries
Wow, centuries. Meanwhile civilization is over ten thousand years old, and our species over 300 thousand years old.
>which means we have developed a consciousness of it
Yes, we are conscious of make-up. We're also conscious of crime, and deception, and greed, and other social ills we take measure to restrict and limit.
>which means there is now something "inherent" about it.
That's not at all what that word means.
>You'd have to make us all unconscious of it again.
You don't have to be unconscious of a social ill to ban it. In fact you have to be conscious of it in order to desire to ban it.
>You've got to be fucking joking with that comment. Seduction involves a lure. A lure involves deception. This isn't rocket science, you incel.
Indeed it isn't science at all, you're just bullshit you're spewing. Deceit is not in any formal definition of the word seduction. You have trouble agreeing on the meaning of words the rest of us all agree on, don't you?

>Well, it's true.
wrong.
>it makes them a civilization you don't like, and nothing more.
oh i see youre a muslim/barbarian. Sorry i have higher standards after thousands of years of civ.
> the danger in it.
no danger other than to you insecure beta ego
>But you did say it was a right
you have no reading comprehension

women want equality, only when it handicaps others so they have the upper hand.
if you marketed chap sticks to men shaped like pussies, do you think women would absolutely freak out like a 2 year old? you betcha mofo

>Because it's a synthetic propduct that society made
so is everything idiot. Its not essential to wear clothes or cook meat either. You dont even understand the term social construct, or you do and your an anarco primitive

Yeah just leave them for the third world barbarians.

You sci-fi religious nuts are fucking cancer. It's 2020 soon, where are our flying cars? Where's our ice age?

t. faggot

>wrong.
I'm not wrong. You should do more reading about the subject before forming an opinion on it. While Spartan men were at war, which they often were, women ruled the city.
>oh i see youre a muslim/barbarian.
Not at all.
>Sorry i have higher standards after thousands of years of civ.
You reject the bulk of those thousands of years though. You've even written out the ancient Greece from the definition, the bedrock of western civilization.
>no danger other than to you insecure beta ego
Well considering how the mere discussion of banning make-up has made the women in this thread behave irrationally and in an unhinged manner, writing entire civilizations out of history, denying biological reality and conflating it with cultural preferences, and other subversive rhetoric, I'd say the danger is clear and present.
>you have no reading comprehension
Obviously I do, or else we wouldn't be having this conversation.

q: why do women wear makeup?

a: because they want to attract an honest man...

>so is everything idiot.
That's not true. Is fruit synthetic? Why can't you people think about things before you say them? Why is that such a tall order?
>Its not essential to wear clothes or cook meat either.
Well. That's debatable. Depending on climate, at least. I doubt very many early men would have survived without some form of clothing in harsh climates and cold seasons, and cooking our meat is what allowed our cognitive functions to develop as they did. But make-up, that has provided no similar net benefit to our species.

And besides, pointing out that other social constructs which we highly value do exist along side make-up, does not make make-up a non-social construct, or imply that it's one we should highly value.

Attached: 1510752347741.jpg (1200x600, 474K)

Attached: 1510753861678.jpg (1200x600, 527K)

Attached: 1510711941716.jpg (1200x600, 541K)

Attached: 1510697791362.jpg (960x959, 101K)

>Explain in detail how society would collapse if make-up were banned. What is the specific catastrophe that would befall us?
Most women are attached to it now which means they are dependent. It's like banning alcohol. Guess what? We tried that many times, and it evidently failed every single time. Cold turkey prohibition like that rarely works out. Besides, you couldn't possibly make a good argument as to why we should, which only further grounds people's inability to accept its removal from society. Or would you care to explain why exactly we should even entertain the idea of banning it?

>Wow, centuries.
Try roughly 20-25 centuries at least. Roman women used makeup. That is still a substantial amount of time.

>Yes, we are conscious of make-up. We're also conscious of crime, and deception, and greed, and other social ills we take measure to restrict and limit.
Clearly you missed my point, but I just extrapolated on it above.

>That's not at all what that word means.
That's why I wrapped the word in quotes, to indicate that I'm aware of that, but that I don't give a fuck about your "inherent" properties of society because that argument doesn't hold well in reality. "We should just keep what is """inherent""" to society in society" is not how things work, and the reason why is because there is technically NOTHING inherent to society besides people.

>You don't have to be unconscious of a social ill to ban it.
You do if you want that ban to stick.

>Deceit is not in any formal definition of the word seduction.
That's wrong though. What do you think the word "trick" means? It's a synonym of deceive.

Attached: seduce.jpg (735x142, 39K)

Even the first one?

>Because they want to attract a honest man
>A honest man bases his relationships purley on looks
Lmao

this is why roasties are single at 40, get dozens of dogs, become sour feminists or an hero.