Blackbots, have you ever blacked a girl?

Blackbots, have you ever blacked a girl?

Attached: 1563305744466m.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

no im a virgin

orginaklsl

nope I'm also virgin

Not yet, unfortunately. Not sure if I'd be into race play stuff, though. I'm just attracted to white women.

Yes I met a really cute emo ish girl on tinder waiting to go to the navy I had been in the army and we hit it off as I offered her advice as she felt stuck in her grandparents house

I was waiting to inherit a property at the time living with my own family having split with my own spouse we kept waiting to have a sleepover at my new pad but it was taking time so she invited me over to sneak me into her dads house

She kissed me after we watched Coraline on Netflix for a few hours and I fucked her thereafter

Asked her if it was her first nigga dick during to which she laughed and said yes

Was gonna pop off in her mouth but she jerked her back so fast and caught it on her face

Loved her

way to make the girl worthless into the future

She decided against going to the military after my advice and go to college instead then later make that decision

I just wish I had quit masturbating at the time and was able to actually cum in her

>still thinking 99% of people care if a girl has fucked a black guy
come on user our world is far more degenerate than that these days

if they don't care it's because they're fucked in the head

Yeah a fat older white woman. Was worth it

I'm african and I exclusively fuck white girls.

That said, I'm white too. Just happen to also be from africa

Attached: 61.jpg (1080x1079, 1.49M)

>thinking that 99% of people in a western country don't care
You're incredibly naive and listen to the media and retard sjws online too much user. I promise you most people care. Slept with a nig = 99.9999% chance of not being relationship material generally

No one cares in my country (UK)

Again, you're naive. I'm also from the uk. Everyone cares you absolute plonker. What you mean is people SAY they don't care because it's socially unacceptable to say otherwise for the most part.

Nope. Onaholes are all I need.

Based south african

Girl? No but ive BLACKED three robots, two who called themselves nazis lmfao

Attached: 56424514-DB46-48B5-95A0-DE170A1F8681.png (500x566, 147K)

Only if you're living in some town in the middle of nowhere filled with right wingers. Very very few people care enough to actually turn down a girl because of it. A girl that has fucked a black guy has absolutely no problem getting a guy.

I'm black, live in the Caribbean and I work in tourism. I had wh*te girls hit on me, ranging from milfs, fatties and cute teen springe breakers, but never acted upon it

"Oh wow, you're tall."

"I'd like to have sex on the beach and for my drink i'll have a Bahama Mama."

Tbh, I like black girls more.

Attached: Smug_negro.jpg (700x700, 29K)

No. Literally no one fucking cares.

you're gay as fuck man get outta here with that

Who gives a shit about his skin color/ethnicity as long as he's a decent dude? Would you approve a white trash hick dating your daughter over a nice black kid who wants to study programming?

I promise you people care, you even care, you're just trying to virtue signal that you don't, and that mentality is so embedded that you probably only feel a flicker of unease when you think about it before it's gone
it's still there though, even in you and the people who purportedly "don't care"
as an aside, you know black people hate white people, right? just look at the post above for an example of it, the whole wh*te thing is embedded in black culture
even if you don't care personally, you should care because of that
if you don't even then, you have consented to lose a zero sum game, which is a good job on your part

Whats wrong with me fucking a white girl

I am light skin black we are probably the same color and phenotype

Why does it matter I have some African in my blood

>he thinks women will be honest about it
lol cope

Whats wrong? You scared of how it made your peepee tingle to imagine me pounding your bussi while you wear a schoolgirl outfit?

Lol you sound desperate buddy, the girl you like been railed by 30 niggers and you're trying to do the mental gymnastics to make your subconscious not have the default biological reaction eh?
You can scream no into the void all you want, it's a huge negative, and shitloads of men will not date a woman if they find out. They'll fuck, they won't invest in or care about the person.
I have bad news for you though buddy, the entirety of the uk is filled with "right wingers" as you call it based on votes for the past fucking forever. Y'all hyper far left retardation doesn't actually make everyone else more right or less left, they don't move, just you. Of course you can say they have "no problem getting a guy", literally no woman has any problem getting a guy, that doesn't mean they'll get one that's decent or that gives a shit about them lmao, there's a distinct difference buddy.
You can "who gives a shit" all you want, it's literally instinctual in all men who aren't broken. It's also a different scenario if it's your daughter vs your partner

>implying i wouldnt be listening and jerking off as my baby girl gets BLACKEDRAW and seeded by Tyrone

because race relations in the current socicultural terrain are a zero sum game, and all your brothers and sisters hate white people, and treat any white women they do get like shit because of it, the ones that do go for blacks like them specifically for this reason, because they want to be treated like dirt and abused, they get off on it
same phenomenon even exists in black women going after nazis, it's just less glorified in media so you don't hear about it as much
also, more simply, because I don't want some defiled cunt having my children, and I don't want to treat one well after she acted like an animal

Attached: how it be.jpg (1018x823, 195K)

I would care personally because I've spent too long on Jow Forums and my mind is literally memes. I mean I wouldn't really care that much but it would probably be in the back of my mind. But normal people really don't care at all.

>you know black people hate white people, right?
I would say in the UK maybe 5% of black people hate white people. Probably higher in America though.

I never said I didn't care, I wouldn't go near a girl like that, only that most people don't these days, even people that do feel uneasy about it aren't going to actually do anything different a result. They won't turn a girl down for it, or shame her for it. They'll fuck, date and marry her all the same.

>Y'all hyper far left retardation doesn't actually make everyone else more right or less left, they don't move, just you.
You realise they push far left SJW shit hard in schools now right? My niece came home not long ago talking about how they had to make 15 different flags for LGBT shit, including things like genderfluid and genderqueer. She's 10. This shit was seen as absolutely insane by everyone less than 10 years ago.

The right wing population in the UK is mostly in hiding socially. They vote right but they aren't going to shame a girl for dating a black guy outside of a snide look or words to their male friends, lest they lose their jobs. Their contempt is practically useless.

Come on theres nothing animalistic about fucking me im a pretty good looking black dude most people assume Im mixed cause of white voice/light skin and green eyes I dont think its unusual for white women to be attracted to me since I dont look dissimilar to white people just Rick Fox color

Plus I was in a white frat (TKE) and have been told I act white

So whats the big deal if your future wife fucked me

Would you care if she fucked Richard Jefferson or Carlton Banks

These type of guys should kill themselves.

>t. white cope
Imagine writing paragraphs expressing why anyone should care whether a woman was BLACKED or not. You're implying that they would even be honest with you in the first place. And if you're here, of all places, you should know that women are full of shit. Your women aren't going to tell you, because they know you get butt mad over your peepee.

Attached: 1444796719264.jpg (650x423, 112K)

Post your bbc please. Preferably with a white girl slobbing the knob

stop baiting with blacked shit and get bleached already. We know you want

Attached: 1561122744028.jpg (661x1000, 127K)

How many white girls have you MULATTOED?

Do you bareback or use condoms with casual hookups?

In your frat did you participate in many gangrapes?

This is the only picture of my nigger dick on my phone had to crop it a bunch to get it to fit the file size

But not that dark
Im not mulatto two dark parents but my moms dad was mulatto and my father has very firey eyes

My dark brother has hazel eyes as do I
Bareback unfortunately got ghonerrea a few months ago
Never did anything sexual with the frat I was seriously committed to a woman at the time

Attached: 3E68AB26-34B2-40AC-9A49-F84F2622EA66.jpg (750x1062, 225K)

Even right wing people don't care. I know someone who is a normie and right wing, not a Jow Forumslack, but watches stuff like Ben Shapiro. Guarantee he would not give a single fuck. It's really only a thing internet addicted losers care about regardless of politics.

If they fucked a girl, that would mean they aren't "bots".

That vein is authoritative bro

Not trying to defend niggers here, but I don't understand this mentality in the slightest. So it would be okay if a girl fucked a white Chad, an Asian guy, or a hispanic guy? Why would the black be the decisive deal breaker?

I got chlamydia and HSV2 myself, love barebacking sluts

I just remember waking up with a constant feeling of an itch scratch at the tip of my dick and whenever I squeezed it white pus oozed out

Drank nothing but cranberry juice for a week hoping it was a UTI but nah got the clap gotta start wearing condoms but to me it doesnt feel like anything when I have one on

Worn one in the last few months with this girl with a latex allergy but barely fucked her

this is an example of why
and yes, I would care in both of those instances, I turned down a girl recently that I was vibing with because she told me she'd been a mudshark before, I told her that was why and she started crying over it
I've seen too much anti white shit from black people to not care, girls that go do that are selling out their own race, themselves and me included, so they can fuck off away from me

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 35K)

Bruh I'm 31 and have been single for over a year. I work in an engineering office of 100% men. There are no "girls I like". One of my best friends is black and he's a hundred times more of a man and intellectual than your dumb-ass could ever hope to be.

Your hate stems from pathetic sexual insecurity. I hope your daughter brings home a hick meth head for you to be proud of. lol jk we both know you're going to die childless.

I just do not get how having sex with me inherently changes a woman but I like the idea which is why I ask a girl if Im her first nigga dick when Im with her

I've literally only had sex with white and Japanese girls. It's kinda lame desu.

Yes, and she gets blacked every day.

ok, so you are a worthless subhuman lower than a fucking nigger?
Why should anyone care about your dumb opinion?

The part about being broken is for you then obviously buddy, you are not a man or a human being, you're a strange animal.

Your sentence starts out sensible, but by the end of the first line you've gone into retard territory buddy. People that feel uneasy about it aren't going to marry that woman, it's simply not going to happen, no amount of effort is going to keep a lid on that uneasiness for the rest of their life, and it will never dissipate. Whether it be for that reason or any other excuse, they will break up and will not do well together. I'm aware they push it in schools, but let's not pretend kids take school seriously now. Anything below mid to late high school is worthless, and anything they try to indoctrinate you with in mid to late high school is actively rebelled against out of principle.
Who said anything about shame? You realise you can be perfectly nice about turning someone down or getting some sex for a while then ditching and lie about the reasons don't you? Whether they're shamed to their face or not is pretty irrelevant, what people feel about it and how they'll react to it with a close group of friends not in public, i.e what they really feel, is all that matters.

>You're implying that they would even be honest with you in the first place
Probably not, but the great thing about liars is keeping up that lie becomes increasingly more of a burden over time, especially whenever they want to let their hair down and get plastered, or during heated arguments. It inevitably comes out m8

>I don't think he would care ergo he doesn't care
or
>this one person I know doesn't care so nobody else cares
I've known a lot of people in my life, I'm older than most of you fags by a fair margin, it's not some one off once in a while unusual opinion, it's the norm.

Nope. I overhear white zoomer boys talking about how cute a girl is but they wont even try because "she probably fucks black guys"

The answer is in the question retard. You can't be a robot if you had sex.
>this racebait received 54 posts

Attached: 1513669584076.jpg (499x500, 52K)

that kind of thing is why I care about it, again
but to get more critique-y of the whole thing, there is no inherent factor to it that changes a woman, materially speaking
however, socioculturally, the idea is that it does, that it destroys (((purity))), et cetera
what this means is that, functionally, whether it is true or not, the woman in question there is getting off on destroying herself, psychologically speaking, and you'd be getting off on destroying her there
that's not very attractive, and neither is a woman that tries to attract what's essentially the opposite of you, culturally, and it heavily implies she's a stupid thot
more materially, the sociocultural climate as it is right now is very hostile towards white people, meaning that the expression "race traitor" has real validity in the modern era, because in doing that, she is selling herself out, and her people out
you know what I'm talking about because you're black, black people are tribalistic in culture, I'm sure you've seen black dudes give black women shit for fucking white guys before

as I've said before, this is a zero sum game, if one part of the game is tribalistic and the other isn't, which one is winning?
This is the root of my issue with it, anyway

Attached: D-NKypZUwAAqlCY-1.png (900x900, 615K)

Because you're a fucking idiot buddy, it's entirely subconscious and biological responses based on the past however many millennia. There's a reason you like it, because everyone subconsciously likes the idea of conquering and stealing other peoples women. But to say "lol idgi seems dumb, but btw i like it" makes you a brainlet.

t. mad fag cause he feels his nog friend was insulted
Nice :^)
I like the fucking retarded basic sjw talking points though hahaha. As if it's got anything to do with insecurity or anything else about the person themselves in any way. It must be nice to think everyones as insecure and self critical as you are. Chances are I've got a bigger knob and could smash better, but the straight up reality is I'm simply not gonna want to based on their history, just move on and date someone else

yes, super easy in my state (Iowa)

there's approximately 1 (one) girl in existence that if in their past had fucked a black when they were much much younger i'd maybe be able to get around. in general though fuck no, dunno what you blacked defenders are on about you're off your rocker

Attached: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (600x329, 180K)

my brother and cousins have
but no thats why im here

Feel like once that black dick gets up in her it changes her the way she looks at herself and the world around

I have known some ghetto white girls that looked really beautiful young and seeet but when they opened their mouth were ghetto thots

Think having a nigga slip inside them made them that way and when a more proper white girl like the ones I date gets blacked she changes the same way but it doesnt come out till she gets drunk or in an argument
Yeah conquering doing something that cant be undone or done again thats why I only like them if they havent been with nobody black

I fucking hate niggers, why do you people do this to yourselves?

Attached: mains-coupées.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Does it count if I was molested?
If so, then yea, technically I guess.

Attached: 1356853957660.png (463x459, 21K)

Black people are ridiculous and their culture is so corny and artificial

Attached: ifbEn3C.jpg (750x460, 68K)

Chinese Industrialized Africa will literally be what destroys this world

Attached: bf19d5518766b805829a05534d346e83.jpg (660x380, 65K)

it does, it's the idea of destroyed (((purity)))
just because the concept doesn't have any material validity or actually "exist", doesn't mean it has no real effects
desire is in itself something immaterial, but wanting things is what drives all of human behaviour, this would be an example of immaterial things having material effects
what you're naming there is an immaterial thing having material effects, and again that's why I care

Yeah I get that it is no different than when I was in high school and called myself wanting virgin pussy all the time

I guess for me as long as a youngish white girl aint been with a nigga shes pure and me fucking her is corrupting her with the ultimate corruption I guess being having a black/mixed child by me

Not him. See what I don't understand is you're putting triple parenthesis on the word purity. Why are you doing that? Is it a jewish idea?

>having this much penis envy over black people that you turn away a girl that's interested in you
lol whatever helps you sleep.

niggers are subhumans and NEED to be killed

Attached: 1560425560788.webm (220x400, 1.35M)

>desu i like black girls more

Why do you lie to yourself?

Just admit that white girls arent attracted to you

I don't know why, but I really want to fuck a black girl, user. Maybe because the other day I saw this black girl with the nicest body.

All races naturally prefer their own no matter what the memes say.
The modern White girl seems like extra baggage and I like the DSLs and curvy bodies of black women more.
I don't want to potentially spawn a self hating mulatto either

Attached: 1544332526376.jpg (1080x1350, 1.51M)

because it's a thing that doesn't actually exist, but causes a lot of problems in the world, just like the ideas of being a (((good person))) (who told you what that was?), being (((socially responsible))), or really any other moral idea people use to self justify and base their identity around
these things have never caused anything but problems, even people having a corruption fetish or getting off on degeneracy is specifically because of this, because they get off on inverting these fake concepts
it's not like I'm going to lose any sleep over it, there are more where she came from, and if I decide I can live with one of those they're a dime a dozen

Attached: flap.jpg (738x1024, 370K)

You happen to know mr ramsay?

Every girl I've dated, yes

>mfw ill never fuck a black girl like this for the experience
Why

Dudes that unironically write this shit deserve zero coochie

Fuck off with this meme, no decent white girl actually fucks nigs, those who do are the biggest whores and will never be decent wives anyway

White girls don't really like non-white guys. Just a fact y'all

too bad I've had more than you
I'll fuck a mudshark, I just won't respect or date one, or treat them well

Attached: image0-7.jpg (232x293, 13K)

Pretty lots of roasties are falling for the asian k-pop meme, user.

If you mean fat white girls, sure. None of the attractive white girls fall for that shit.

Yeah but 99.9999% of black women don't look anywhere near as good as that pic

He could be Amazingh

Attached: Amazingh_tribe_caucasian.jpg (845x403, 107K)

Whats happening lol

The Belgians did this though.

a lot look better
Most people in this world are average

So you know we're gonna need some details, right m8?

Was a virgin when I fucked this hippy bitch, she told me I was the best she had

I was blown by a white girl eight years ago, but that aside I've only been with black women.

have i ever slept with a non a black girl. yes

a few asians, 1 hapa. handful of white girls and 1 Indian girl. Mostly stick to black though

Yellow fever guys are on suicide watch.

Stop trying to cope. You know roasties are being retarded right now with the whole kpop fad. I see a lot of them interested in learning Korean/Japanese languages as a result.

my first girlfriend wound up being a Taiwanese girl, I was kinda hooked after that. still am

> catches stds because he says with condoms he cant feel anything
>Head of dick is dry and cracked like the Sahara dessert

Im surprised you can feel anything with out the condom with that much callousness. Dont cut your kids folks.

The only thing I can attract is white girls
Dated a latina egirl for a year but was meh when I look back on it

Attached: 1561929540319.jpg (953x535, 248K)

The basic gist is I ended up getting molested/raped by some Cambodian weeb girl when I was in 3rd grade.
She was in the same grade as my older sister, so like 16 or 17 at the time.
We basically just got naked and dry humped, I would get hard, it'd go like an inch or 2 inside, then we'd stop.
Her and my sister were also huge into anime and also roped me in.
Went on for like a year, nothing ever came of it and she graduated and went to college.
I'd say I wish she'd just groomed me to be her underaged fuck toy for a few more years, but that wouldn't have done me any favors.

>All these "blackbots" admitting to having sex
Fucking normalfags
To answer your question OP, I have never blacked a girl. I've never been romantically/sexually intimate with any woman of any race. I've never had a girlfriend. I intend to remain a virgin to my deathbed.

Attached: 1541374258536.gif (500x247, 1.07M)

Just get a white girl to edge you but try not to cum