Femanons

Let's say you were on a date with a guy you really liked.

Suddenly a douche comes and starts hitting on you and starts offending your date.

Would you just sit there and let your date handle it, or would just tell the douche to fuck off and punch him yourself if necessary?

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I'm not a good person to ask but I would hit him and probably tear at him angrily with my nails. and my date would say, "wow, i thought you had more emotional control than that" and I usually do but one person antagonizing someone i liked would push me over the line.

Depends on how intimidating the douche is. I wouldn't punch him regardless, though.

based bodyguard gf

Attached: 1563198642014.jpg (315x326, 18K)

I would marry you on the spot if you punched a guy that insulted me in front of you.

tfw no gf to tagteam fight a chad with and get both of our asses knocked out

Attached: inevitability.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Seriously, there is nothing more sexy than a gf that would punch chad for you if he publicly insulted you.

are you kidding? i'm taking the date and giving him a ride somewhere where jackass isn't. a park sounds nice.

I'd look at him like he's a lowly fool and then make fun of him later with my boyfriend. I wouldn't want to piss the douche off and get my hypothetical boyfriend beat up.

Depends on the insulting guy but I might attack him. I'm a grill sure but I'm a big grill, 6'2" viking genes and pretty muscular. If it's some manlet fucking around, yeah I'd elbow him in the face.

What would you do if he knocked you to the ground and forced your date on his knees and whipped his dick out? Would you try and get in the way? If he forced your date's mouth on his dick would you lose respect for your date? Would you leave him to his fate? These are the important questions.

Attached: 1562383766386.jpg (401x372, 24K)

Your girl would leave you for the "douche" dude.

t. 6'6 bartender that has stolen many cutie girls

tfw no bf who would beat up guys who offend you.

Seriously you have no idea how much leverage girls have in such a situation. You could literally sucker punch the chad in front of witnesses and the chances that he punches you back are extremely slim. By this, you manage to humiliate the chad that harassed you and your date, you get away scot-free since its socially unacceptable to punch a woman, you manage to save your dates face, AND your date will 100% fall in love with you.

I'd run away and call the police. I'm not about to take on a rapist who can overpower another man and force him to give oral. I would not lose respect for my date unless he was crying or begging or didn't try at all to fight back.

Unless he hits back, in which case if the date doesn't strike back or gets his ass kicked it'll humiliate him even further lel

What if while facefucking your date the rapist makes eye contact with the cops and says
>If you jump in, you're next.
and scares the cops off? Do you get involved then? Do you just watch him finish off with your date? If you choose to do nothing and your date looks at you with contempt in his eyes saying
>You could have stopped it. You let it happen.
do you break up with him or try to help him through his trauma?

Or I hit the attacker, barely give him a nose bleed and cause minimal damage and he then decides to fucking whale on me while my date watches, too scared to step in. No thanks. One punch from a dude could break someone's jaw, it's not worth it to give him a tap for that kind of retribution. Alternative version is I punch the asshole and then he proceeds to kick the ever loving shit out of my date and then my date hates me forever. I'd rather wait for the jerk to leave and then mock him incessantly behind his back.

>What if while facefucking your date the rapist makes eye contact with the cops and says
>>If you jump in, you're next.
>and scares the cops off?
Then I pull my pants down and start masturbating at watching an alpha dom go to town. What a weird fucking scenario.

>I'm not about to take on a rapist
>rapist

who said anything about a rapist?

When a good looking guy starts hitting on a girl by making fun of her cuck bf, the girl will never strike the dude like you'd hope she would in your little bitch ass pussy fantasy.

People like you are part of why im on here. If I wanted to be with anyone they will likely have to settle, but why even bother when people are this callous and shitty

The chances he hits back are extremely slim, unless he literally is dumb af and has nothing to lose. If he punches you back everyone, and I mean EVERYONE around you will rush to stop him and kick him out. I have seen that shit happen IRL. The most likely outcome is that he just swears at you and your date and then leaves.

Happens more often than you think :/

t. cop that patrols the southside of chicago

>6'6 bartender that has stolen many cutie girls
>posts on Jow Forums

who are you trying to fool here faggot?

Lift some weights?

Oh wait, you can't do that. It's much easier to fucking sit on your ass and eat cheetos all day long fantasizing about girls that are way out of your league saving you from Chad, isn't it?

I'm usually on Jow Forums but started posting here because of the thottie that you incels killed (rightfully so).

Sup trannies
Daily reminder you will never be a girl
I have to write some so i will just remind you once more. Isn't it nice to think that you can make robots and incels believe you really are a girl and not a larping faggot? Sometimes i wonder who is more retarded and pathetic: you or them? Anyways, please become part of the 40%, i hope this is enough text, peace out!

Why would lifting help me? It wouldnt make me more attractive, at least not in a practical sense. A polished turd is still a turd. Even if it did, why would anyone willingly choose to stay when at any point some bartender faggot can just swoop in. There will always be better options, I would never stand a chance m8.

I would probably politely tell him to leave, perhaps get a bit rude if he doesn't.

i didnt expect to find someone this based

Most roasties see this as an opportunity to shit test you