There is nothing in the best animated Anime films that can compare to the best...

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

people keep posting stuff like this to prove that Anime can have "good animation"

There is nothing in the best animated Anime films that can compare to the best of animated western films.

Attached: cd.gif (1011 KB, 500x375)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lzsMHardxnU
youtu.be/tdJ5QdSugxM
youtu.be/HNqpsMc7rwI
youtu.be/Benwq4kkYgg
youtu.be/5TQDAgEqCLY
youtu.be/A3OpDQ4eyzw

Robert Price
Robert Price

Why debate? There are great western and eastern animated films. Enjoy good movies, it doesn't matter where they're from.

Attached: Loveyou.gif (1.22 MB, 480x270)

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Can't argue with facts

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

It does matter where they're from, because the ones from the west are much higher quality

James Perry
James Perry

Imagine having this bad of a taste

Attached: red.jpg (102 KB, 1600x900)

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

There is nothing in the best animated Anime films that can compare to the best of animated western films.
Lmao, no.
No western animation comes even close to the bike scene of Akira. Or the tank fight of GitS.
Or Asuka vs Mass-production Evas in EoE.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

Imagine being a filthy weeb

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

What anime? Animation-wise, it looks amazing.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

youtu.be/lzsMHardxnU
here user, have a taste

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

youtu.be/tdJ5QdSugxM

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

The fight scene in the End Of Evangelion

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

youtu.be/HNqpsMc7rwI

John Peterson
John Peterson

i dislike a certain genre of editing/content so you must automatically dislike it aswell, because my opinion is the correct one and superior to yours
They are both good and i will keep watching both. Both are good in their own way

Attached: 1558271487846.gif (933 KB, 343x284)

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

youtu.be/Benwq4kkYgg

Attached: fappyday.png (207 KB, 512x512)

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

Impressive animation, but it does feel a bit slow. I don't know how to explain it.

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

youtu.be/5TQDAgEqCLY

Attached: queer.webm (1.68 MB, 960x540)

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

I never said you must stop watching it. Idgaf if you watch anime or not.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Both are "good ..." in their own way
youtu.be/A3OpDQ4eyzw

Attached: melon-reward3.jpg (184 KB, 1074x1076)

John Ward
John Ward

Nor did i state what you just extrapolated from my reply. What i merely said is that you conceited idea of "one if better than the other" is nothing but subjectivism that you are trying to enforce on others. I can like one more than the other and feel like anime is superior to the animation in western movies. You can feel the opposite.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Nah, bro. I would say there are some jap films that are as good as western. No point in hating on either. You just have to acknowledge the differences.

Attached: giphy-(2).gif (990 KB, 500x281)

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

13:13 to 14:10
1:34:16 to 1:35:03
If you dont have a gut feeling after making the realization idk whats wrong with you

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Why are jewel cases the best way to story CDs r9k?

I miss the old Playstation/PC cases and the little manuals that came with them.

UMDs were cool as well, but they never caught on unfortunately.

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Looks like Golden Boy.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit