Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. You know the drill

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. You know the drill.

Attached: letter-writing-stock-image.jpg (780x439, 32K)

i'm gonna make a mobile game and in the about section, i'm going to dedicate it to you, my dearest fren. the only one who believes in me.

Fbi Agent who monitors me,
Hello how are you? Do you have a nice day? Can you give me info of a possible psycho or yandere girl pls. I want one as a gf. Have a nice day.

Attached: 7682902e247e65fda1fcc7e54ff9fbb2--yandere-characters-yandere-girl.jpg (235x223, 8K)

This is so cute! Good luck with that user!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME
KILL me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

He is sleeping and he is right next to me
And I told him I loved him

you don't want me, you want what you think I can give you, isn't that so?

I mean you have demonstrated on several occasions that you are pretty much the girl that has every single quality I could ever want and no other girl could ever hope to measure up to.

We already talked about this and its over now, but I love you and will always love you. It didn't work out and it still hurts today. Being around you is both the happiest and saddest I've been. I love you more then you'll ever know and I really do wish the best for you. I just have to let go. I can't just be that guy anymore. I just want to be happy and I don't know if I can do that with you around. I'm sorry. I love you.

that's not enough for you

>sleeping with a loser that larps as me

What is your initials? You made me doubt myself after you left me saying it was only lust that I cared about you but I know now that I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life by your side.

it's not for you mate, sorry

My dick is 2 inches long and I like to pretend it's a clit

It's actually as large as your worthless mothers face

My mother's dead. I wonder what that says about your dick lol.

m
so i learned you're getting married. i dont know how i feel about it. you've been a manipulative druggy bitch for as long as i've known you, so you have either completely changed as a person, which i sincerely doubt, or you're just hiding it and he hasn't seen it yet. i don't know, i probably shouldn't even bother expending the energy it takes to think about you, or maybe i'm just jealous... i have no clue.
t

Kyle,

I want to fuck you so bad. I take pictures of your arms and hands when we sit next to each other and masturbate to them all night until I fall asleep. I envision them viciously throwing me around however you like. Once you lifted your shirt to wipe your nose when you were sick and I gawked upon your hairy chest like a little girl which only fed my desire.

I hope your dick is big.

my dick is still larger

Larger than dust? You must feel proud.

Fuck oft namefag. I'll ask volack to curse you.

Yeah it is larger then the shitskins

Whatever faggot. What is your wicca emo faggot friend gonna do? Jerk off on a sigil?

You'll regret this. Remember this.

Imagine going on an anonymous image board to be a public faggot

Your life must be hard, user. Try to stay away from the degenerate tranny shill threads next time.

My dick is still larger you jealous faggot

Dear FBI Agent,

Today, OP was a faggot trying get people to spill they're emotions again

Sincerely, user

Way to abandon me asshole. I had to go hang out with Jordan a couple times cause I have literal no friends now. He fed me suboxone and told me it was oxy, dog.
Why did you have to jack move me at the end? Really, on the roof with my crush?You have literally ZERO intention of ever getting married to her dog, in spite of what you tell people. In fact you waited until I brought a decent looking girl over and approached me angrily telling me "we're girlfriend swapping". WTF don't pawn your dumb ass asian girlfriend off on me you dick!!!! WHY do you wait for me to find someone that makes me happy and then have her cheat with you? Not a LIAR or a DECEIVER like your dad said all those years ago, You're a god damn thief and staged a GRAND betrayal!! WTF did I do to you, not take that little subordinate chink off your hands? I DON'T WANT HER NOTICE HOW I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER STOP LEADING HER ON WITH PROMISE OF MARRIAGE IF YOU HAVE NO INTENT OF DOING IT MAN!!!

My dick is larger then all of you shitskins and I proudly call my dick which is larger than dust a clitty.

you should perish for the mockery you make of me

This thread and board belongs to my, I was the original creator until shape shifting lizard jews shitskins came and stole my work. Now it's filled with shills and niggers who are trying to get rid of me.

I erased you from the afterlife for trying to posit yourself as me you subhuman

You are the subhuman. You shall soon learn the consequences of disrespecting a god.

kill yourself you retarded fag

This is it, from now on you will carry the curse of being stuck the shitskin you are in all your future lifes.

Die you worthless parasite

The truth is that I am obsessed with shit. The color, the smell, the taste, the dirty brown skin that surrounds a man's anus. That's why I keep throwing the word shitskin, because I'm obsessed with shit dating and man anus.

I tapered you with brain cancer

I AM THE REAL JESUS OF NAZARETH. YOU ARE MERELY SCHIZOS WHO HAVE NOT TAKEN YOUR MEDS.

nfjdidndndjdndndnd

you were tapered and will die

you're erased from the afterlife and will die horrifically

An open letter to the board I once knew.
I remember the times we had together. It wasn't always the best of times, bait and spam was abundant, the trap shit was still there, though admittedly not as much as it has been as of late. We shared our anger, our pain, and our laughter. We lamented the same losses in our lives, and shared our few victories. We learned from one another too. We had something new for each other every day. We didn't always appreciate the truth when it was told, but we came around to be thankful for this knowledge in time. I feel as if my eyes would never truly have been opened were it not for you, and I would be left to stew in the ignorant state I found you in.
It's been hard since you've gone. Each one gone into the night, and never came back. Some of you couldn't handle the struggle of life any longer, and I hope you know pain no longer. Some of you just left for greener pastures, or for full solitude, because you couldn't handle these last few trials. That's ok, I don't know how much longer I can last either. Not alone, I can't. You all fought hard, not only for this place to continue to be ours, but often to continue the sisyphean struggle of being alive as you were.
Whatever happens, I hope we speak again one day. You, the only ones I could ever empty my true self out to, who was always there to listen. We'll always be here forever somewhere inside us.
user