Any femanons have any weird racial fetishises or preferences? If so, what? And what race are you?

Any femanons have any weird racial fetishises or preferences? If so, what? And what race are you?

Attached: A21F675B-AD36-4D15-922F-97150397AB4C.jpg (750x936, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.fr/pin/511088257704004284/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm asian and I only date white men. Other races are ugly.

I'm white and I want the planet i live on to be destroyed by pocs

I am white and I have a preference for white (European) men who do everything in their power to prepare for genociding brown "people."

I'm azn and I love white dudes sooooooo much. I prefer Chad obvious but I'll take what I can get most of the time.

I am white and like exclusively white men. I know that's kinda weird now.

Let me guess, all your white female friends hate white men and mix it up?

>any femanons
Don't care. I'm a pajeet and I only like white women. I will take one by force. Consent isn't needed

Is that a self hating Asian of another white bait?

pinterest.fr/pin/511088257704004284/ Is this guy ugly?

Anyways , we can't really talk about real preferences , since people of all races except whites are not represented fairly.

=We are conditioned

This board is obsessed with race

what the fuck is up with this bitchs shadow? The angle is just all wrong

I love white/asian men with dark eyes and I kinda have a fetish for green hair lol it's so hot

white femanon here. I prefer asians but mostly sleep with white men since I don't want to be beheaded or gunned down for rejecting them.

I've seen this guy before though, he's like the only asian I've ever found attractive. I see attractive white/latino/black guys everyday.

Its burgerhour

ill protect you from incels. i have a full decade and more of m'lady credit

I'm a white woman and I like Asian men. Only if they're taller than me, though.

I'm a white woman (early 20s). When I was younger I was less concerned with race but it becomes more important as I age and see my behavior reflecting my subconscious feelings about interracial relationships. I'm not sure I could date or be in a relationship with someone that isn't white. Everyone in my family is with other white people except one of my uncles who married an Indian woman, they don't have any children though. I've never really been attracted to Asians or given them any thought and the only exposure I ever had to blacks when I was young was through media. When I went to college suddenly "minorities" were everywhere and being around them was no big deal but when they expressed romantic interest it made me uncomfortable. Many of my friends behaved in the same way. I saw some of them that were handsome but no part of me would have ever considered being with them in a romantic capacity. My sisters and friends all seem to feel the same way, they've never been with non-whites, though one of my cousins dated a half Hispanic (might have been Mexican?) for a couple years.

People say that girls go off to school and start sleeping with black guys or other non-white people but that wasn't my experience, if anything being around non-white people made my friends leave school with an unfavorable attitude towards minorities. Most of my male friends dated their own race too, expect some white guys I knew who were always with Asian girls. I'd say white men and Asian women was the most common interracial pairing I saw during school. This was in California though, might be different in other places. I will say however that my I saw similar circumstances when I visited my friends in Pennsylvania or Ohio.

>Girls can have racial preferences and most likely have no problems fullfilling it
>I'm okay with any race as long as she's qt and I'll ever be alone

>weird racial fetishes
Finding a husband who still thinks I'm cute and loveable and in need of some protection and would make a decent mother even though I'm somehwat tall and have a deep voice, dark skin, short hair, a mannish face, etc.
>what a race are you
already answered this 2bh

>white girl
>thought I liked japanese guys
>actually think korean (non-k-pop) men are more attractive
>want to marry japanese and cuck him with kimchi
They're just so masculine and wholesome, idk.

Yeah, I like white guys and apparently that's not normal for a white girl in 2019

i like greek guys. im asian white

Any white girl who claims to be into Asian guys is a batshit insane weeb.

>asian white
Eh

literally all these replies are larps

I hate k-pop/j-pop shit. The Asian men I like are the ones who are tall with larger laws like pic related

Attached: w456456.png (535x453, 462K)

no.
asian and white guys

So youre saying this post (here ) is a larp?

My nigger. k/j-pop guys are cute but I want the tall square jaw chad to be the one bending me over. none of those plastic surgery girlbois is going to age well.

What race are you femanon?
Original

>what race
white

>preference
asian

>race
white

Well that guy is just straight up handsome (no homo (although i'd probably let him fuck my butt though))

why are brown asians so gross and yellow asians so cute?
except chinese, theyre shit all the way around

>brown asians so gross
i thought this until i went to southeast asia and many are just as pale and cute as normal asians

Why do you all like Asian guys so much?

i think asian guys are often quiet and nice and good looking

i dont like this kpop thing though it will make getting an asian boyfriend harder

I'm white and my panties flood everytime I think of German men. Even the below average ones as long as they're 100% pure Aryan genetically

black and love white boys
I want to be fucked rough and tell him to colonize me while he calls me nigger

U like Greeks? How so that's oddly specific. I'm Greek myself

I usually prefer black guys because I love big dick. Found me a white bf with a good 8 inches though.

Im Slav from Eastern Europe, I fantasize about meeting and American or Western European man and showing him that normal, reasonable and feminine womens still exist in this world. Whites only though Im not used to other races.

why would you awnt an american or western european man when you could be with a slav hahaha

Dating other races isnt that bad of a thing but when you do it because "muh dick" reasons thats when it gets wacky. Im a white 18 year old whos getting ready for infantry life in the army and have dated only two races white and black and my experiences with white girls has been fairly normal but when I dated black girls I couldnt help but realize the cultural difference between us of the two I dated the first was a normal city black girl who liked rap and all the stuff and the other was a qt shy mixed conservative girl but even while dating her I always had a problem with the idea of a future with her because we were different races I couldn't help but think our kids would have no direct ancestry to look on and reflect like I have it always made looking at her as a potential wife and mother difficult but that could just be my own lack of imagination and focus on racial continuation

Leave Marina out of this you literal cuckold

>race
white
>preference
asian (kpop boys included) and mediterranean guys (italians, spaniards, greeks, etc)

They're more intelligent and less violent than white men.
White woman/Asian man marriages have lower divorce rates than White man/Asian woman marriages. Thus I conclude the white man to be more of a detriment on average than the white woman to martial success.

Asian man/Asian woman marriages still have the lowest rates though.

i find greeks pretty cute, i like how strong greek features are lol

Just say you're into arabs

arab guys are cute too but i personally prefer greeks just cause they tend to be less hairy

For an Asian guy that's never had luck dating, it's not a problem

the kpop thing isn't a problem?

where in asia are you from

I'm not from Asia.
I was born in the US

where are you from ethnically

Because most of them are larps.

theyre cute and good looking

Oh, right. My parents are from China.

Because slav women are a league higher than slav men

>BTS made it the best time to be Asian
>already have a smol Asian gf that is marriage potential

I always wanted a hapa baby too. Just to see how our features mix together.

I'm a fat white girl and I really want a small skinny Asian bf.

oh wow cool, have you visited china? chinese people i meet are always so so nice

I have, one time back in 2004. Honestly wasn't my cup of tea, but I would probably go back on my own terms someday.

>greeks
>less hairy

>arabs
>cute
jesus

Race is the biggest distinction between human beings.

The kpop thing is weird. On one hand, it makes dating for Asian dudes a lot easier. At the same time, it also fucks us because the vast majority of girls want that effeminate pretty boy look. I can't stand it. I think men should look like men and women should look like women.

Not that it affects me. My gf is a normie white girl and I'm whitewashed anyway.

Are you Polish?

bloxxx74_+;

i am hapa. i prefer white and asian guys, i've only dated white and asian guys. i've never wanted to date a black guy but i sometimes fantasize about being used by a bunch of black guys. usually when i can't think of anything better to masturbate to.

Mostly because slav women are materialistic whores who want nothing but a rich husband.

Are there any black femanons out there who are into slave play?

I really like the idea of dressing up as a plantation owner and forcing myself on one of my slave girls

Attached: D280381E-30BF-44D3-99A6-D57FFBD5EA95.jpg (960x640, 64K)

Pretty much only attracted to white guys. Would fuck an orc if fantasy was a real thing though.

Stocky, broad-shouldered muscly Celtic manlets with Iberian DNA. I love them. A genetic type most commonly seen in Wales, as per the picture (lead singer of Welsh rock band Manic Street Preachers). Saw them live about 12 yrs ago and he was darker than my mahogany dining table and about 5ft 3.

Can appreciate aesthetics in men of other races, shapes, sizes, weights etc but they do nothing for me sexually. Too picky.

I'm going to die a virgin unless I can find a way to genetically splice myself with a sheep, move to Wales and tie myself to a lamppost in the nearest ex-mining village...

Attached: 20190717_125230.jpg (720x1480, 396K)

>mfw I'm a welsh manlet
>mfw finally receiving appreciation
Feels good man

Attached: 0ba.png (645x773, 10K)

>i've never wanted to date a black guy but i sometimes fantasize about being used by a bunch of black guys
i wonder how common this is

I only like black guys. I'm white, but all my boyfriends since 10th grade have been black. I like them because white men come off as immature and they have boring personalities.

>genetically splice myself with a sheep
What will your offspring look like?

Once you go black we don't want you back, seriously reevaluate your life choices before you end up on bestgore and liveleak

>I like them because white men come off as immature
good job proving their point lmao

>not a single woman on the planet wants a red haired husband
Can red-haired men just be euthanized at birth? It would've saved me a lot of grief

Attached: 1358979415202.gif (256x192, 1.59M)

bitch you know i'm just going to shitpost about werewolves again

>Stocky, broad-shouldered muscly Celtic manlets with Iberian DNA.
Literally me, I'm half spanish half irish, manlet, and with broad shoulders.

whoever told you that red hair is unattractive was a stupid idiot who lied to you.

Just go for girls that like ed sheeran or something

All of them.

1) I don't look like a hipster faggot and 2) I even have curls. My hair grows up, not down.

Native(Mesoamerican ancestry) + Asian ancestry(chinese, japanese, Vietnamese, korean) + Iberian Ancestry. Mother is a hapa(meso, iber), father is full Asian(jap, kor, chin, viet). I feel pretty submissive around Asians and Whites. Blacks can fuck off, natives can fuck off, don't really like other latinos though some are ok, pajeets are a definite no, middle easterners are a no, slavs are ok.

whites are objectively more attractive with varied features. get over it.

the problem isn't your hair, it's the rest of your face

Attached: bartekborowiec7.jpg (480x640, 30K)

Noodle whore doing what they do best, noodle whoring

what about
>ppl who spend most of their time on Jow Forums
vs
>ppl who go outside, have healthy relationships and doesnt want to die

mixed
visually i prefer latin and asians. definitely not a fetish or weird though.

i am jewish (well half jew half Portuguese i think) and i basically like light skinned black, latina, middle eastern/light skinned indians and asians the most, as long as they are thick especially with fat asses. kinda weird because im holocaust skinny

hi bby lets be tall and dark skinned forever

>Holocaust Skinny
lol

Not immature to point out the facts. Its indicative you are a terrible decision maker.

>white men immature
They're the most likely to have their shit together, stupid.

>They're the most likely to have their shit together
that's actually asian men. soz whitey

They're also the most likely to be robots and losers that sit at home playing video games all day

I'm black and I like wyt bois tyvm

I'm latina. Slavs are my biggest fetish i guess. By far the most alpha whites but not extreme extroverts like alot of Mexican guys are.

You're thinking of indian men. But honestly video games are probably more interesting than any roastie.

Enjoy VD and single motherhood.