Be a multi-billionaire

>be a multi-billionaire
>decide to go out with this creature
Does Elon Musk have the shittiest taste in women in history?

Attached: bfb.jpg (500x544, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4K07Kz7M8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shes actually cute
>OP uses the ugliest possible picture of her
>OP is a faggot

Attached: 5b72e3f664dce82f008b4fd7-750-375.jpg (750x375, 35K)

Wait what? I thought the OP pic was of that jap wrestler Asuka.

ugliest possible picture

Are you really more good-looking that your ugliest possible picture? Are you as good-looking as your best possible picture? Are you as good-looking as you look on average?

Questions, questions.

Ah yes, 2014 /mu/. Shitty memes but at least it had activity I guess

She made the album of the decade practically singlehandedly and will have cities on mars named after her projects, a true futurist and genuinely artistically amazingly talented

A good friend of mine that will make quantum computers a reality one day told me art is a poor use of intelligence, and i think about that alot

Attached: 154AB570-A348-4EF8-B0DE-A57305B2AFC7.jpg (750x1002, 121K)

Angles lighting and camera angle can really fuck your face. And no you're usually somewhere in between. The pic I posted isn't her best, just shows how cute she is. Bc she's cute and you're a faggot if you don't think she is.

Attached: grimes.jpg (767x431, 32K)

bitch got a mustache

She so talented she broke in two of the hardest industries (modelling/music) to do so in, each entirely on their own merits

She will historically be known as the coolest person 2011-2015 by any tangible quantification

i want a r9k bf for teaching me transhumanism
also grimes is a qt

Attached: F3E140BE-E56A-4A9D-88C0-8F60537D7752.jpg (500x566, 76K)

Any optometrists here than can shed light on what she was talking about with the eye surgery? I believe it but i keep hearing people saying its not real, so???

Shes got like 3 albums done at this point according to what she has been saying, and theres a half dozen collabs floating around in subspace

shes fucking hot I want to impregnate her on a piano

>Elon Musk

I sure that man goes on Jow Forums and tries hard to be like by Jow Forums.

Still not as important to this decade as death grips

>Does Elon Musk have the shittiest taste in women in history?
no
this one does!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=T4K07Kz7M8Q

(and I mean bill)

Good at least he uses Jow Forums

is that a mustache

Money cannot buy looks and that is all you need to get women.

it's a meme, getting an orange lens put into your eye is ridiculous

elon was with amber heard for a while, the fact that he chose grimes means he probably just knows what he wants. Elon's a fucking crazy edgelord anyway, he probably likes how weird grimes is

My left and right eyes are respectively slightly blue and orange hued if i only have one open at a time, is everyone like this?
It really validates the whole
>each person could see different colors, how would we know
thing to me at least