I'll be honest. I'm not really picky at all but I can't see short guys as a member of the opposite sex...

I'll be honest. I'm not really picky at all but I can't see short guys as a member of the opposite sex. They simply aren't a viable option. I don't hate them but it's physically impossible to have any sort of arousal.

It's kind of hard to explain but part of what makes a guy attractive is the knowledge that he CAN overpower you anytime he wants but chooses to treat you gently. With a short guy whether you like it or not you equate them to a child.

I'm assuming guys feel similar feelings about fat girls. We aren't horrible people right?

Attached: qew.jpg (2848x4086, 937K)

I'm 5'6 and im ready to die

You know its bait because she assumes a short guy can't overpower her. Lmao even if you were 8' I could pin you down and have my way with you.

I'm simple. I see fat girl, I want to fuck. I dont care what you're attracted to but if you treat me like shit I will treat you like shit back

Sounds about right.

Women need to just accept like men you are animals and have sexual expectations similar to that of a dog ie power and domination is what matters.

sounds reasonable. but what exactly is considered tall enough? it varies from personal perspective, doesn't it?.
would a 5' girl consider 5'6 tall?

I'm 182cm barefoot. My sisters are even taller.

this for the win op needs to know

no. based post actually. very honest and to the point

and yes you are horrible people also how does equating them to children make them the same as some fat bitch?

Obvious bitter virgin lanklet bait is obvious

At 5'6" you can easily overpower any girl even if she is taller than you.

But im 5'8 and can lift 5x my bodyweight. They call me antman at work as a joke because of it.
I get the whole "looks strong thing" but looking strong is far from actually having strength and being able to overpower/protect you.

i don''t mind short guys at all. balding guys on the other hand...

Ya so? Like said, I'm 5'6 and I had skellies at 190cm+ tell me they were afraid of fighting me. I could hurl any girl non-fat 182cm-190cm across the room ez and the fatties will tire themselves. If anything, its the lanklets that are usually the most scared of fights.

you are too tall fpr an ideal girlfriend sry. I'm 185 cm and I would not like girls with more than 175cm

im 187 and i would actually like either a sub 165 or above 180 gf.
also op is probably a tranny. which is kinda ironic because they mention not seeing short men as the opposite sex.

All I want is a decently athletic girl who is as tall or taller than me so we can wrestle

Attached: 1538815316125.png (1000x1000, 376K)

You don't seem to realize just how much more muscle mass and ratio men have. Remember that crazy Japanese serial killer who was like 5'1" and overpowered, killed and ate a French girl who was like 6 foot?

Lanklets scared of fighting? The fucking superior striking bodybuild? Nice cope

>Implies a lanklet has a built body
And that's where you screwed up hun. Most people don't build for shit, and lanklets are the last to build their muscles in my country. Most of them are twigs and run/cycle fags, no martial arts, nothing. Doesn't matter how great your potential is if you don't realize it.
And that's before we consider women don't even have the potential, which was the original topic before you had to divert to "muh cope" like an NPC.