Does depression and the suicidal thoughts ever go away?

Does depression and the suicidal thoughts ever go away?

Attached: 226.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

they do when you kill yourself

>this was original
he's right though, you know

No, they always get worse. At least until you kill yourself.

They don't, that's the difference between depression and just being sad.

depends
depends on a few things

No.
15+ years of it, it only gets worse.

yes you just have to work at it for as long as it takes. I suicidal feelings and depression left after about a year and half of talking with my psychologist.

for me they do go away for a few months, usually im unbelievably motivated for about a month, then I slowly stop caring, then I realize how much of a loser I still am and I completely give up, then I want to kill myself for a few months, and the cycle just repeats.

>I felt that these injuries, for such they have been since acknowledged had inflicted a wound on my spirit which will only be cured by the all-healing grave.
-Thomas Jefferson

>tfw lost 20 lbs in 2 months due to not eating enough

Yes they do. When it hits, find thr ways to distract yourself.

Like try talking with someone, some music or vidya. But there will be times when none of this shit might help then just try doing some simple physical exercise in your room like jumping like a retard or some squats, push-ups, ropejumps some shit like that. You have to force yourself tho. In order to distract, I just talk with myself as loud as possible and laugh like a stupid cunt.

I doubt it, even if I get a gf now I'll always feel like I'm that guy who was alone while everyone else was having crucial formative experiences

If you keep doing the same things, no.

user whatever happened, happened. You cannot do anything to change your past. But you need to understand that your past is not something that's gonna matter in the long run what matters is how you're living right now. Chances are you'll be laughing at your past self in the future. Yes you fucked up before but try to distract yourself from all the past bullshit. You're gonna make it. If you need someone to talk with feel free.

Physical exercise doesn't work for me. I tried it because le dopamine meme but it does nothing. It only makes me angry that I can't even do simple shit like one pushup. If you hate yourself PE is not the way to go, you'll just sink yourself lower. Coca Cola is bad for me but at least it provides instantaneous gratification with the added bonus of shortening my lifespan

>le dopamine meme
It's not a meme you stupid cunt

they dont, your learn to live with it anyway so who cares

If fucking everyone it seems has muh anxiety and muh depression, why isn't it considered the normal mental state? Shouldn't not experiencing them in your life be a mental disorder, like that genetic thing that makes people unable to feel pain and burn themselves on hot stoves without noticing?
Anyone can claim they have it; does anyone even know or care what "true" anxiety/depression looks like?

Attached: 1549228179855.gif (292x493, 1.45M)

Yes, they do.
But only when you have improved your life on a level that is completely beyond your actual beliefs.
A woman will not fix your depression.
That, my friend, is a path that you must walk by yourself.

Attached: 1575549304593.jpg (465x1024, 89K)

yes they go away but you have to lose all hope for that even the hope of having it better dead desu this must be the way of becoming the true robot

don't be so sure about that we can't know for sure that there's nothing after death

Not that guy but it is a meme. Going for walks in nature is supposed to be the holy grail of dopamine but today i was almost running to my car after an hour walk because my thoughts were so bad.