When people on the internet say that incels don't want average chicks, what do they mean? I find that outrageous...

When people on the internet say that incels don't want average chicks, what do they mean? I find that outrageous, incels want anything they can get that is not totally gross.
I wouldn't mind an average woman, as long as they had a decent personality and weren't a total trainwreck.
But no landwhales or deformed women for me, no thanks, no way, I don't want any of that, man.

Attached: 57363537-young-woman-looking-at-mirror-at-home-and-applying-cream-on-her-face.jpg (1300x866, 68K)

>no landwhales or deformed women for me

That's what they mean.

we mean "average" and "incel definition of average" are very different.
even if they get with a below average woman, they will bitch and moan about not being able to be with their looksmatch or whatever the hell it's called

But incels have a point. And women complain about attractive guys not wanting them all the fucking god damn TIME.

most incels are not incels and just have unrealistic standards

If you can't refute the ideology, you make something up. Quite simple.
You have no reason to believe that.

have you ever read posts on incel.me?
they say any chick besides a stacy is worthless because the only thing that matters in them is looks.
incels are extremely critical when it comes to appearance. someone could post a picture of a total cutie and they would find something to dislike. the woman in the post would be called ugly by incels.

I'm an incel and I'm not like that. What do you have to say about that?
Go fuck yourself. When women don't like you, you know. Nothing else to it.

then you are the exception and because you are not so prevalent on these forums i judged by the most common and the pickiest incels posts.
i used to frequent incel forums and symphatise until i saw those hypocritical views and that some people are happy and find it hot to murder girls

obviously you dont want to have sex that much. ugly normies just fuck other ugly people

my english is not the best. what i am saying is that the word incel now represents something else than it used to because psychos ruined it. "going er", bianca's murder.
the same happened with the word incel than to the word feminism. at first women wanted equal rights, ok. now feminism means sjw, misandrist crazy women. this reminds me of another topic i read on incel.me which was that a lot of guys wanted mandated girlfriends, wives and to make rape legal.

I'm a skinny dude and I'm okay with girls so long as they're not fat or white/black

totally fine for me to have that standard b/c I live in Toronto btw. White people are a minority here

A lot of people are too young to remember this, but women being murdered has always been celebrated online by incel type guys. I remember it. Nothing new.
I am not picky, I just can't get women.
The illusion of choice is still an illusion. Women just don't like me that way and so I am an incel.

>I'm an incel
then back to r*ddit with you ya fag
r9k is a robot board you incelcuckniggers are not welcome

I started using Jow Forums in 2014. These days I don't use the board as much.

It's normie cope. They're telling themselves incels aren't getting laid because their standards are too high because it's the easiest to stomach option for why there are suddenly so many visible virgins

>But no landwhales

In 1965, the average woman was reasonably thin, so if you were looking for "an average girl" it was reasonable to expect to date someone fairly thin.

In 2019, the average woman is fat. It's that simple. If you don't want a fat girl, you don't want an average girl. You want an ABOVE-average girl.

>But, user, I'm not fat!

Maybe not, but you're probably below average for a guy. Your looksmatch isn't someone who looks like you but is a girl; your looksmatch is the person whose total looks "rank" among all women is the same as yours among all men. And if you are even a little below average as a guy in any category, that makes your looksmatch a fat girl.

Nothing can change that except some sort of massive social engineering campaign to make women thin again.

i know an incel that calls anything but the prettiest girls fat and i don't understand why you would do that to yourself.

>i know an incel that calls anything but the prettiest girls fat

Are they fat?

An observer not having sex doesn't change whether the girl under observation is fat or not. She either is or isn't fat.

I do not want an obese woman.

the average women in other countries (not the USA) are not fat
t. yurofag

And they move on from fantasy land and give uglier guys a chance, unlike incels

Very true. Incels are overly critical. What is average anyway?