Attached: IMG_5007.jpg (1114x866, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aila.org/infonet/deaths-at-adult-detention-centers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ice bae
who?

>Women get wet to a criminal
>Men get hard to a law enforcer
If you didn't need more proof about who builds civilization.

Sexy guard at the ICE concentration camps.

Attached: Kiara-Cervantes5.jpg (615x409, 49K)

the police are fucking gay

Not a concentration camp you npc it's temporary detainment with no deaths and they are not citizens

>2019
>still using NPC meme

awww NPC got triggered by that. go make a reddit thread about it.

t. hood rat

>Not a concentration camp
This. Anyone who calls them concentration camps is disgracing the memory of all who suffered and died in the holocaust

That's giving them too much credit. She's literally a law enforcement agent and he's a violent criminal.
>concentration camps
I fucking wish.

I would love to see them fuck

>no deaths
aila.org/infonet/deaths-at-adult-detention-centers

Attached: WRONG.jpg (670x377, 31K)

it's not a death camp, but it is literally a concentration camp brainlet

yo fuck laws everyone should be able to commit whatever crime they want

Attached: 14Heartbreaking.png (634x566, 22K)

what freaks me out about the jeremy meeks picture is his last name is similar to mine and he looks a ton like my uncle and cousin especially face shape its like i just see my relatives in him and its so weird sharing a last name similar to him as well

I don't believe that many women find him attractive. He's looks like a caricature lol.

Imagine being ICE bae
>haha I got in and you can't
>you want this? you can't have this
>but one time Bilo broke free of his cage, and he got this
>then we all laugh

Dude has over a million instagram followers

Literally a life long criminal given fame, a modeling career and married a billionare's daughter solely because people thought he was hot

>incels
>see group of women joking about how a legitimately attractive but morally questionable man is sexy
>assume all women like abusive men
>another group of women
>they see a group of men joking about how a legitimately attractive but morally questionable woman is sexy
>they get mad at those specific men because they think that lady is bad
>incels hear about that group of women
>conclude that because said group of women are the same sex as that first group of women that they are equivalents who think the same thing and therefore this constitutes a contradiction
>when they could have taken the fact that men exhibit the same halo effect biases as women from this series of events instead

Attached: 07D7D41B-EF6A-4898-8C16-711DE0ADA7C3.jpg (185x121, 6K)

>ICE bae
>just doing her job, upholds nation's laws and protects its boders
>gets social media praise
>meek
>hardcore criminal
>beats the shit out of minors
>gang related
>gets modelling career
>leaves his wife and kid to have marry and have kid with a billionaire heiress
Is it a wonder that your pic looks like an angry NPC?

>see group of women joking
you know they weren't joking, why do you lie? He was literally given fame and riches for existing despite being a total piece of shit
>morally questionable man
>morally questionable woman
imagine thinking a literal career criminal and a woman just doing her job are the same

Ice bae is retarded

>but she's actually good!
Point
----
You
I'm not going to debate the moral standing if Ice Bae because it's a non-sequiter that derails from the point that her job is something people feel is morally abhorrent. Besides her, there are more obvious examples of men obsessing over morally repulsive women - see any Japanese loli that stabs a classmate or female serial or rampage killer that isn't an overweight nurse.

>doesn't know what Moral Orel is
Holy fuck, are you absolutely underaged.

>they weren't joking!
I love how you only get mad at me using that phrasing with regards to women and not men. Yes, moron, people saying things like "ice bae could detain me", "oh he could rape me", "ice bar dabs on AOC", etc. are jokes. They express real sexual attraction, but they are jokes about that attraction.

>thinks I was actually discussing the moral correctness of Ice Bae's job
Do you ever see the forest for the trees, you brainlet? Read my reply above this one.

>I love how you only get mad at me using that phrasing with regards to women and not men
I'll get mad when men prop up a career criminal and make her rich and famous solely because she's hot. Not getting her some twitter reweets. The circumstances are not equivalent retard.

>Do you ever see the forest for the trees, you brainlet? Read my reply above this one.
You're drawing a false equivalence to make a point. These two cases are not the same.

>continues to discuss these two specific examples because he's a brainlet who can't discuss large ideas
>thinks all ethots, whores, and other degenerates have never done anything comparable to Jeremy Meeks (robbery, child abuse, assualt)
>he hasn't seen that now ancient OKCupid post where a woman admits to beating her kids and men still send her messages
>he thinks women worse than Jeremy Meeks (murderers) haven't become famous, or at least found men to marry them and prop them up
>he thinks a woman scouted and signed Jeremy Meeks and not a homosexual man
>>>>>>>>>>>>

>gay ass cartoon with only 3 seasons
>thinks morality is a number game
>starts talking about anime shit
>thinks it's all about morality
>liberal/leftist
You are a low tier wagie at best. You call me underage but infact you are likely younger than me, or less successful than me. You are making a false equivalency. By any normal person's account, the system should have disposed of you and Meeks by now since you are both trash.

moral orel is fedoratipping shitt
not any of the previous anons

I'd never expect a mestizo woman to work for ICE desu, most are extremely tribalist

>thinks a show's duration corresponds to quality
I bet you think Zombie Simpsons is the best, huh?
>number game
What?
>anime
No, seriously, what?
>leftist
I'm a economically fair right, actually.
>argues that it's not all about morality in a thread which began with OP discussing what he believes is a moral contradiction
>calls me a low tier wagie and underaged baselessly because all he has is ad homs

I mean, yeah, it's peak fedoratipping, but so are a lot of great things.

>large ideas
there is no large idea, you're trying to make a point by drawing a connection between entirely different separate cases that have nothing to do with each other. At least use the example of guys online fawning over the Japanese girl that stabbed and murdered her boyfriend, not this.

Name one girl that is a known convicted career criminal that was propped up by society, given fame, fortune and marriage to the son of a billionaire for no reason other than them being hot. No, a couple horny guys on dating sites not caring that a girl is a bad person doesn't count. Give me one example that is equivalent, where the girl was known from the start, when she was a nobody, to be a career criminal.

You think this is about morality?
>>Women
>>Get mad at men for lusting over ice bae
>>literally worship Jeremy Meeks
Nah, its just dumb incel shit. You are the first one in this thread to say morality
>number game
What?
>anime
No, seriously, what?
you start talking about tv shows and lolicon rampage and when called out on it pretend to not be a fucking weeb? You are a trash retard and have no idea what it means to be a man. And your pic did look like an NPC, just like all the characters on your gay ass tv show.

This goblin spic is gonna hit the wall really soon.

Women are hypocrites? Wow. What next, if instead of the sandniggers jihadi coming to Europe we'd get asian women they would complain? Just wow. How much of an incel can you be. Stop trying to question the narrative.

Women like handsome man what a shocker
Lets get to lookmaxing guys and we will show these sluts who is the boss

>morally abhorrent
There's not a single sane person in this country that has something against border patrol doing their job. They just pretend to act like that because we live in a 2 party system, so you're either a gun-nut anti-fag racist sexist religious republican or a gay feminist brown skinned/white apologist anti-gun democrat. learn2politic and age a couple years before you come back.

Jesus im a loser too but do. You really think responding to shitposts is worth your time?

Attached: B925F1BA-C609-411A-81A0-45F7B7730FCC.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>use the example of...not this
I literally did you fucking brainlet. Read the thread, because it's right here: .

>It's not the same!
1.)Remy Ma shot someone and then went on to win several awards and get married to a famous musician. Before Carmen Electra became famous she physically attacked her boyfriend.
2.)And of course, plenty of women who become famous have their crimes overlooked because they're hot (Joan Crawford).
3.) Meeks is an extreme outlier. Can you name another example like him?
4.) As I already mentioned, Meeks was signed by a homosexual man, not a woman.
5.) It is often not the same because women commit crimes less frequently than men, period.

>he thinks incels aren't subject to moral discourse and that the word moral must be used for a discussion to be about morals

>proceeds to scream ad homs at me and make fun of a television show I like as if I would care
You gonna break my skateboard next?

There are some people that believe ICE is bad and should be abolished.

>moral discourse
Leave that to the philosophers, priests, and authorities. Your morality has no place in my heart and mind.
>still pretends hes not a weeb, with the morality of a weeb
>there are some people who think muh ICE is bad
and those people are retards.

You didn't list a single woman that was a nobody career criminal thug and then became rich and famous solely because she was hot, despite being known to be a terrible person. None of those are the same.
>4.) As I already mentioned, Meeks was signed by a homosexual man, not a woman.
Literally irrelevant.

>your morality
I never once gave a moral opinion in this thread. My only stance has been "OP is a retard for thinking this is a contradiction".

I'm not a weeb but...
>using weeb as a legitimate insult
>on Jow Forums
>Jow Forums
>4
>chan
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>those people are retards
Point
---------
Mount Everest
Sea level
K-T Boundary
(You)

>you couldn't find another person who is the same as this extreme outlier
Can you find another Jeremy Meeks?

>irrelevant
>the fact a man
>not a woman
>a man
>made this guy famous in a conversation about women making a guy famous is irrelevant

Men acting like they didn't think this woman was hot .

Attached: 18j4xswj45eqgjpg.jpg (1600x900, 112K)

>i didn't give a moral opinion
>just used others' moralities in my arguments
>and argued that we are all subject to moral discourse
>and morality was the crux of my argument
also
>thinks OP is a contradiction when he was just pointing out his opinion
You are a clown.

You could easily find countless examples that are just as egregious, yes.
>>a man made this guy famous in a conversation about women making a guy famous is irrelevant
Why do you think he made him famous you absolute retard, because he personally just happened to have a crush on him as all this was happening and hired him on a whim? Practically all famous men and women are made famous by men. He was capitalising on the female demographic, his sudden popularity among women was the only reason this nobody was picked up. You could not have picked a more irrelevant point if you tried.

i hate femoids

>joking
That's where you are wrong my stupid little friend

me too bruh. such hypocrites

>it is a moral opinion to point out logical inconsistencies in others moral statements
k

>you could easily..,
Then why don't (You)?

>he thinks saying shit like "lol rape me daddy" and "god I wish she'd detain me" aren't jokes because they demonstrate an honest sexual attraction

Nobody gives a fuck about the people who got holocausted, and by definition this is a concentration camp.

Yeah, those "jokes" led him to get modeling careers and an extravagant lifestyle.
Name me one example about the opposite, where men "joked" about how hot a ex convict was and she went on to live an amazing life.

The guy became a fucking meme because SO many women get flicking there beans to him. Not just joking about stupid shit.

yeah, criminal men.

I'd be more accepting of spics flooding into the US if they were all cute girls like that

Attached: 1561966406444.png (874x645, 708K)

There is a reason it's called the holocaust and not the Hitler concentration camps. Japanese interment camps were called concentration camps despite being far better than current ICE detainment centers.

Read the thread because these points have been addressed. Men have obsessed over plenty of awful women and made their lives amazing, whereas Meeks scenario is an extreme outlier (name one other man like him).

>just doing her job, upholds nation's laws and protects its boders
Laws placed by oligarchs are shitty laws and arguably unconstitutional. There is no reason for ICE detainment facilities to be run by for-profit companies that pay ex-Trump government officials.

>Men have obsessed over plenty of awful women and made their lives amazing
Name one

belle delphine or any other e girl

>he thinks morallity requires logical consistency
>laughingpriests.jpg

Belle Delphine?? are you fucking kidding me? your clown incel ass must think every woman is a horrible person

And what exactly is her crime?

as I mentioned hereshe leads a cult of people who think shit like
> "lol rape me daddy" and "god I wish she'd detain me"
are perfectly normal and moral expressions of sexual attraction. She feeds the evil sexualities of men

But what is her crime? What was she in jail for?

just ignore the stupid moralfag

OI VEY!!! silly kike, you dont know what website youre on

Only crimes with victims should be given harsh punishments

Selling and using non lethal drugs should be a fine and a max 6 year prison. Like I mean 6 years for selling 300000 ecstasy pills or something. The laws being lenient makes the drugs so cheap people dont make a lot selling them anywaysn

>t. drug dealer/addict
All drug activity contributes to violent crime directly or indirectly.

Because its illegal you lame ass retard!!!

In the Netherlands its like that and no one dies over drugs and the government teaches people about them and they only make deadly drugs illegal so no one does them and they mostly smoke weed and do ketamine and ecstasy

They dont have overpopulated prisons. They dont have gangs. They dont have a lot of overdoses. The government makes the violence you retard

>because it's illegal!!1
heh, too bad kiddo, I'm in control here, so that's not an argument.

GOD this sounds ridiculous but it's all true. Is clown world actually real?