Venting Station

Dear user, i study psychology and want to help. Post a problem and i might be able to help.

Attached: Me.png (654x655, 280K)

I'm vastly smarter than you and know psychology is a spook, post a problem here and I might help you OP.

Also, anyone else, feel free to post a problem, and I'll be glad to help, this is my thread now.

Attached: 1563074063685.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

What do you do if you have chronic depression and want to kill yourself all the time?

How do I get people to be concerned enough for me to send me to a therapist or psychiatric hospital? I want professional help but I can't ask for it. I'm considering sitting on a high rooftop for some time untill someone gets me off and such but I don't want to cause a scene.

Attached: 784674323.png (849x473, 353K)

Nice try buckaroo, i am the supreme shrink

Kill yourself, problem solved.

Stop trying to make people care about you. Let the part of you that needs that, die.

Welcome to my thread.

Attached: 1563073934046.jpg (232x293, 9K)

I would recommend trying to find something to keep your mind off of it. A new hobby perhaps. If that doesn't work, i would suggest seeking a therapist.

No, i think you should talk to your family about how you are feeling. Yes it may be difficult but it's not worth seeking it out. You haft to want the help.

It really, REALLY, pisses me off that to meet people i have to get out of my house, even though i prefer being indoors, and it's more likely that the people i meet outside will be extroverted and prefer going outside, i wish there was a /soc/ but for ugly people and not flings

its nice to see a fellow nihilist around.
any advice on focusing on a single task? i've been trying to get better at drawing but i struggle to stay focused on my studies. i always yearn to do something else and get distracted very easily.

Attached: 1554157345050.jpg (800x450, 47K)

I would recommend going on various social platforms. (chats, media, voice chats, ect.) With patience you'll make friends.

I also struggle with this A LOT. What i do is make myself a timed schedule. I will focus on one thing for an hour, switch to another and then come back to the previous one.

the issue is that i struggle to come back after i've switched over to something else on top of struggling to maintain focus on something for an hour.
i've honestly considered taking adderall but i hear so many bad things about it.

what do I do if I wanna die all the time and I constantly belittle myself internally help op I'm dying here its been years

Yeah no don't do that..Have you tried having multiple stimulation? (I.E watching a show while drawing)?

How can I memorize the entire world map? I'd like to be able to recall coordinates and the names of each cape, bay, peninsula, river, lake, mountain, and territorial name and boundaries.

I think you should think on the things you're belittling yourself over. Are they irrational? Is it something you can work on/fix? Is it something you had no control over?

yes. i usually stop drawing and focus in on whatever is going on in the background whether it be a video, music, my cat, or my guitar beside me.
also is adderall really that bad?

Which is more sexually degenerate?

Paying for sex

Or paying to cuddle?

Paying for sex, imo

I had a friend who used to take it and they deeply regretted ever doing it

I am a pedophile, and am unable to cope. I understand raping kids is bad; and while I think there probably is a small group of kids which are capable of consent, understanding my conflict of interest and warped perception, I will not be trying to have sex with any. All of that said, the only thing I feel I want is to have a romantic relationship with a child. It goes beyond looks I think; generally I enjoy talking to kids far more than adults, and feel I relate to them more easily. How can I move past the internal conflict? Can I? Or should I just kill myself.

Attached: 6B11BB32-73B2-4123-AB10-CA3CFF0A1E20.jpg (540x540, 30K)

I'm currently living with my parents, but I have my own income. My father is old and still working but I have the feeling he's going to stop working pretty soon. If he stops working, I don't think my parent have enough income to support themselves. Then again living with them has started to become annoying. You think I should try to live by myself? My income isn't that much, but I think it's enough to survive.

still in high school, living with my parents. i don't really think i can feel emotions, or at least i don't feel much positive. i just have various degrees of feeling bad. i have friends on discord who tell me i'm a good friend, one of the best and kindest people they've talked to but it feels meaningless to me. i feel worthless and... not like i'd be better off dead, but better off in pretty much any other life though. my parents are always trying to snoop on my life or at least that's what it feels like. any time i come out of my room and my parents notice they say *something* to disparage me, or insult me, *something* that's negative directed at me. almost without fail. i know i need to figure out a way to get real psychological help but i can't, since i'm not able to make my own money and i can't tell my parents about this. they seem to think there's nothing wrong with me, just that i spend too much time in my room "playing video games." i just don't know what to do. and to add on top, i also have piss poor memory, looking back at discord chat logs i supposedly managed to feel happy not even 3 months ago, but i can't even remember what happiness or joy feel like. so that's all great, isn't it?

Met a boybot on in a chat room. He's been saying really sexual things to me, and I like it but I'm way too nervous to respond in kind. I'm afraid that if I do he'll reject me or say he's joking. What do I do?

this reminds me (author of ) that i'm, in theory, in an online relationship with someone. they asked, and i said yes to them, thinking maybe it would help bring me out of this and maybe make me feel love? i'm not sure. i've not felt anything, but it's really helping this guy out and he seems to feel a lot of love for me from it so hey, good for him.

I genuinely just feel awful about myself and feel like I am to blame for everything but at the same time I feel like Im the only one with a real passion and all the others are just worthless. I dont know if I have bpd or just general anxiety. School me doc.

Well I mean, I definitely like him. I just don't know if he likes me. We talk and game every night until just about sunrise pretty much. He'll make the occassional sexual remark, like the other day I told him my room was got and I was kind of sweaty and he asked me if I my bra was full of sweat. I said I wasn't wearing one and he made... wolf noises. Autistic kind of, but it was kind of cute in a nerdy way.

I got out of an extremely toxic and abusive friendship and lost 90% of my friends because of that.

I want to die and there seems no way out. Im terrible at making friends and im too fucked in the head to trust people

Attached: 84C18BB2-3514-4E41-9F73-D3939D9D09F6.jpg (640x457, 63K)

oh, i'm sorry i wasn't trying to offer advice to you i am *not* the person for that. sorry.

i really fucking hate black people and poor people. i really hate living around poor black people. i have my whole life and im going to die here.

was trying to sell my used socks on craigslist and got in touch with this guy (33) who's a full blown pedophile and is literally molesting his girlfriend's 10 and 14-year old daughter. he sent me certifiable CP, I submitted it to the FBI. he's offered to buy my jewelry and get me makeup and shit at Sephora. should I ask him for more money and say I won't turn him in? PS I already told the cops, just waiting until he gets sent to prison.

also, I have proof for all of this and won't send you the CP.

I think that it would be healthier for you as a person to experience living on your own. But if things get serious perhaps look into taking care of your parents in the future.

paying for cuddling. want to know why? because cuddling is intimate and special. if you pay for sex, it's one and done with a hooker. with cuddling, it's supposed to bond you and it's just wack if you pay someone to give you love and affection. i can understand it though.

It sounds like you've numbed your emotions, user. I think in order to fix that you really need to find something that genuinely makes you happy. But you need to remember that you can't force yourself to feel things and that you aren't abnormal.

why am i seeing spiders disappear and ants explode and why did the door make a weird sound when i opened it and why did the car follow me to my house

Attached: 71E8AwdAlTL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 197K)

I don't know why, but I just can't understand people and emotions, give me a computer, animal, math problem, car, literally anything other than a human being and I will understand it pretty much instantly, but people just make no god damn sense, i try and i try but i just can't understand them or myself and i don't know how to fix this, advice?

you need to understand that what you have is a psychiatric condition and you need therapy. i don't know if there is a cure but i hope you get help, i really do. i don't really understand the condition but it is def not worth killing yourself over. try to contain your urges.

Who cares what this larping robot says? Come post your problems to actual bots and e-girls!

discord gg/hxngX4c

You lack empathy, user. What i've learnt to gain more empathy is to really put yourself in that persons position. Sometimes watching videos/documentaries about said situation can help you understand better.

I am in love with turning my life into a tragedy.

For some reason I have some deep pleasure in reveling in my own sadness and overall seeing my life fall apart. I don't ever think people would help me, nor do I ever expect them too since everybody has their own problems to deal with regardless.

Part of it is that I see myself as extremely low value and find that whatever happens to me is just to be laughed off only since that is all I could ever do about it. I honestly don't care that I have no value to other people and I don't want anyone else to convince me otherwise. This is it. Another one bites the dust. I honestly couldn't have it any other way cause it feels so natural to be fuck up now that I don't know anything else.

Attached: 1554851224381.jpg (408x300, 25K)

I have dissociative identity disorder (multiple personalities). Its a huge fucking struggle trying to socialize and make friends or get a relationship when everything is fine and all of a sudden its not because someone else took over and fucked everything up while you were away. And you cant even apologize because you dont know what the others did.
How do I make this more manageable? I tried to start a journal to keep track of what everyone is doing and be able to piece my own life together, but only 1/3 of people I know are here truly write anything there. Idk how to motivate others to write or even how to talk to them.
Should I just give up on ever getting a relationship? I cant keep others from getting in the way, and even if I could, Id never tell anyone Im this fucked up in the head. So idk how to live with this or explain it to other people. I feel like theyd instantly hate me or think that this is a joke.
So basically I need advice with managing this mental mess, making friends/relationships and how to explain this to others. I know its a lot, but id really appreciate any help.

no, that's not it, because I can empathize with people and i can sympathize when other people feel pain, emotional and physical, people just do or say things in social situations and everyone seems to understand them and know what they mean, and people respond to things in ways that i just don't know how to

I wouldn't use him or try and get anything out of him because it would make you look worse in the whole process. Besides, it best to let the police handle it.

i know, but i try and nothing makes me happy. *nothing.* things that should make almost anybody happy doesn't do it for me. i've just got various degrees of negative to neutral, where things that would make others happy tilts me more towards the neutral end of the scale. this doesn't feel normal at all. people will talk about his things made them cry, or made them laugh so hard, and i just kind of sit there like "what?" almost nothing has much of any emotional impact. i don't know *how* to make myself happy. i need it, but i can't.

I was diagnosed as bipolar 2. My mother is a bitch but I need to tell her, so she won't ask me to visit her. How can I scare her enough?

i'm the same way i think i've become addicted to self-sabotage
i'm the only one ruining my life but i can't stop fucking up my chances to be better because failure is all i've ever known
in my dreams i see a better version of myself and i know i'm capable of becoming that person if only i tried but i can't
i want to but i don't want to
i feel rotten

Attached: AAAAAAA.png (335x332, 180K)

everything life related burns down

That means you need to socialize more. It sounds dumb i know. It's mostly just picking up queues even if you haft to fake them. One on one with friends/family help with this.

Went to a therapist, they got super quiet and barely talked about it that day. Was very apprehensive to talking about it ever again. I imagine this is a fairly standard response. How do I get therapy if therapists dont want to talk about it.

I think that this is something your training yourself to like because you believe you won't succeed or get any better.

Oh my...Hallucinations or ghosts?

I can't do the right thing, every time I try to do something to make people feel happy or make myself feel happy I just end up hurting others and myself. how do people know how to do the right thing?

should i see someone about this
i wasn't tired when any of these things happened and i wasn't high

Well, in an honest and pessimistic summary, you won't ever "know" how to do the right thing. It's really about learning about the person and how to avoid said situations. Learn what makes them happy.

Yes, as odd as this may seem. If you go to your local church and talk to a priest about it, they might have tips on how to get rid of spirits. (Even if you are an atheist, I've had friends who had to do this.)

it's not just when it comes to one person or thing, it's everything, every time i try to make someone happy, every time i try to make my friends laugh, every time i try to help someone, people get hurt.

>suffering from severe clinical depression since I was 15 (am 18)
>beginning to look and feel more like a corpse every day
>gained weight, look bloated, dark circles from lack of sleep, etc.
>convinced that getting Jow Forums and focusing on my health will help
>want to get back into sports and lose weight
>have a fucking fat fetish, shit should be classified as a mental disorder if it isn't already
>subconscious thoughts of gaining weight making me feel like a fucking degenerate and preventing me from gathering the motivation to make a change
>also feel like this shit is keeping me from having a healthy relationship
>want this shit to stop, but too embarrassed to discuss this with a therapist

Honest to god, only thing keeping me from killing myself is me not wanting my family to be sad. I just want to be a normal person with hobbies and healthy relationships.

Attached: homah.png (630x644, 230K)

Don't scare her, that might just cause you more problems in the long run. Be honest, tell her about your condition. Let her know that because of it you feel uncomfortable speaking with her.

i think you should find therapists that have dealt with pedophiles in the past or even sex offenders. not all therapists will actually want to work with you of course, just find one who is non judgemental and open.

user, i think that you need to realize/focus on the fact that starting a healthy eating regiment and exercising will greatly improve your well being. It's hard a first but once the effort is made, you will notice the changes in your depression and general mood.

I'm lonely and need a hug

Also nice duck

*hug* You're not alone, user! There are people here for you, don't forget that. :) P.S thank you, ducks are my favorite animal.

well i'm goinh to sleep so i probably won't see any replies to this anymore
stay safe anons

Before you go to sleep, i wan't you to know that eventually you will find ways to feel happy. It won't be easy and it will take time. But, you've got to be willing to let it happen. -Have a goodnight!

I don't think you should give up, i say give it time. Living with this disorder is VERY difficult to live a social life. I think that you should let the person you're trying to get close to know about your condition and sensitize them on it. As for your personalities, i would consult your doctor or psychiatrist about that.

No need to die over this, user. I would say perhaps take some time to yourself. Re-evaluate who you are and what you want out a friendship. Then, try again. You need to be willing to trust people, even if it's the smallest thing. Because you can't expect them to trust you if it's not mutual.

I have really bad PPD. I dont even want to leave my house or even go to work, but I do. How do i fix it?

my ex-boyfriend and I are getting close as friends again and I don't want to be in a relationship with him because I know it will just end how it did last time, but I keep hoping somethings going to happen, what do I do? probably not appropriate for this thread but IDC

Always feel anxious whenever making music and i have trouble focusing. Idk if it's the expectation, but whenever I make music for fun, it somewhat disappears. But when I have to learn stuff and make music to get better, I get anxious and very tired.

My sleeping schedule is also totally fucked, Idk if this has an impact on my mood...

fuck off, it didn't work for me

Ah what the hell. Got cheated on after an 8 year relationship. While I'm happy its over it deeply bothers me when I confronted my ex she acted like nothing was wrong and that she had always been this way and didn't see what I was getting so worked up about. Even now that still fucking hurts. Not only did she cheat she treated me at the end like I was truly disposable and didn't matter in the slightest.

Psychology is not a real science. Nobody thinks you're smart for studying psychology, idiot.

I'm going to step in and give you some advice.
I'm not sure if that's okay but fuck it.
If you can't bring yourself to eat healthier (it's ok, I cant either. It's hard when you're depressed) drink more water. I'm talking like 1 or 2 liters+ a day. It might help you feel better.
Invest in a good multivitamin, take it every day. Even a gummy vitamin would be okay.
If you want to get back in shape take a walk for at least mins every day. Bonus points for the sun because sunlight always makes me feel better.
If you have any friends that play sports ask if they want to do so together.
Dont sleep past 11am. It will help you have more energy to get through your day.
As far as the fat fetish, having a fetish is okay. Indulge in it without hurting anyone.
Gaining weight doesnt make you any less of a person, some people can't really help it. I understand you feel discouraged But really, it's okay.
You will be able to find a meaningful relationship one day, take this time to work on yourself before focusing on a relationship with someone else. At the end of the day all you've got is you.
Something that I take is red vein kratom. It connects with your opioid receptors and makes you feel "high" without it being so harmful like drugs do. It helps me when I'm really depressed. I hope some of this helps.

P.s sorry about the typos.

Look into POCD. There are resources out there that can help you.

Yes you should. You're having psychosis symptoms with the auditory and visual hallucinations and paranoia.

Try kratom before adderall. The adderall come down sucks and it's very addictive.

Based. Do you support antipsychiatry?

I can't stop thinking about my old Sanrio friend and I don't think I'm ever gonna get to talk to him again and I'll always be sad when I think about him and miss him and dunno what to do

Attached: MimiStronk.gif (330x240, 980K)

My offer for drawing lessons is still valid. Drop your discord tag & I'll mentor you. I'll teach you how to improve in things like spatial awareness, critical observation, and other things that can't be learned from a book. My focus is not teaching you how to draw like i do but teaching you the skills to teach yourself more effectively.

If you refuse resources but continue to complain then tf you doin baka

I am gay original how do I fix myself

>Turned to sinning when winning wasnt an option

It's a line from a song but goddamn did it hit me right in the feels with how true it is.

Attached: 1557102886665.gif (500x450, 725K)

I have a friend online who messed up his sleep schedule and it makes my chest hurt a little whenever I see him going to sleep/waking up at absurd times

I feel like I care too much and it's messing up my mood, how do I stop