I'm hungry for social interaction, AMA

I'm hungry for social interaction, AMA.

Attached: 1561569915716.jpg (629x720, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/in-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you have aspergers syndrone or social anxiety?
wanna be friends >w

I'm not diagnosed with anything but I've literally highly suspected having those exact two. I'm too anxious to interact outside of here though.

Attached: 1539915755732.jpg (640x363, 34K)

why do you continue to be a burden to everyone around you when you could instead end and save everyone the trouble? are you selfish?

Attached: 1517738411330.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

Mom, dad, and big brother would be devastated.

Attached: 1563135444048.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

I'vve had many ldr gfs, but i only remember the name of a few. one in particular i'm always thinking about, since it lasted like 3 years. things between her and i ended extremely poorly, but, well... since i can ask you anything, you think she maybe still has at least one positive memory of me? I know there's no way for you to know, i just felt like asking that.

I don't think a negative ending could completely devalidate 3 years of love. If you still have at least one positive memory of her, I'm almost certain she has the same of you.

Attached: 1563044563377.png (600x600, 477K)

Do you like Drow girls?

Attached: 41329_kBAKqjuQ.png (600x600, 134K)

maybe for a little while, but they'll later appreciate the newfound freedom of having you only exist as a picture on the mantle. personally, i'd appreciate just not having another disgusting weeb shitting up the board.

it seems like you're only thinking about yourself, without considering how you affect those around you.

Attached: 1461608933023.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Sure, they look cute. I don't think I have the same infatuation as you with them however.

Attached: 1560302609966.jpg (600x600, 44K)

I don't think so user, they'd be traumatized. Also I'm sorry if you dislike my thread, it's obviously quite selfish. I just felt a need for social interaction.

Attached: 1559140206847.jpg (259x206, 13K)

do you like to play any games? what are your interests buddy

When you wash your clothes, do you use fabric softener? If so which one? If not, make better life choices.

My interests are games, walks, reading, and drawing. Currently playing Persona 4 and a visual novel.

Attached: 6d2a64eba219137d2874cb1b28ffb7af25e897ae8b2ffbbd18973245a5269306.jpg (600x576, 39K)

My mother does the laundry.

Thing is... things ended really badly, like she lied about me abusing her. she told people i was abusing her when i was nothing but nice to her. she did it because she found out i was ugly. so i wonder "what if she liked this or that about me" i doubt it though. We had never met, and i'd always tell her i was ugly but she didn't believe it.
Thinking about it makes my stomach turn, it makes me feel so miserable. I wish i was good looking, if i were good looking nothing bad would ever happen to me. People only treat people poorly if they're ugly.

Oh... Do you like bread? If so what's your favorite bread type? (Wheat, white, rye, etc.)

That sounds awful, it seems mindblowing that someone could do such a 180 on you after 3 years of a relationship. Maybe she still does have so nice memories, you must've done some fun things together right? (even though it was a ldr). I think you're too focused on watch you don't have though user. Good looking people don't have magically easy lifes, I would consider myself fairly attractive, but I am severly lacking in the personality/psyche department. The fact that you had a relationship, multiple even, for that long too, is an impressive feat on its own, you must be an interesting person. Perhaps you'll find someone who will overlook your physical appearance and appreciate you as a person, they do exist.

Attached: 1555765703531.jpg (850x531, 316K)

I eat lots of bread, whole wheat mostly because it's the perfect middle ground between healthy and tasty, but my favourite in terms of pure taste is white bread.

Attached: wu.png (500x564, 320K)

Do you use hand sanitizer or actually wash your hands when you soil them?

I wash my hands with hand soap.

When you feel peckish... And you reach for a snack food, what snack food do you reach for?

No, i didn't look the same way in my pictures the way i do IRL, like fat girls on dating sites, it was like that. I'm not interesting either, i'm just predatory so i know how to spot a wounded deer. I don't think she and i ever did anything fun. It makes me more miserable, we only talked about having sex or school, we were teens back then. I wish she had at least one good memory of me or no memory of me.

my friend of 5 years recently removed me because I didn't know how to respond to an image he showed me. He does this to his other friends and then will start talking to them again months later when he's bored, but he's never done it to me. I've started noticing and I think I have maybe one real friend now without him. I know that's better than some people but It makes me feel bad. I either push people away or they decide they dont like me myself.

Attached: 1545632684968.png (500x500, 215K)

Varies a lot, depends on what I have in home too. Sometimes I'll grab an apple or a banana, sometimes I'll quickly make some unhealthy bread, and other times I'll have some crisps.

At first it seemed like she was entirely in the wrong but now you come off as a little deceptive. Still, she would've cut you off if you didn't interest her at all right? I doubt this deceiving profile picture would've been enough for her to keep talking to you for 3 years. She must have some good memories of your conversations.

Sounds like he sees his friends as mere puppets to dance for him when he's bored. I'd say confront him about it seriously and potentially cut him off. It's great that you have a real friend still however, having a smaller circle is honestly better as far as I know. Quality over quantity.

Attached: 1563080636168.jpg (189x267, 7K)

When life is getting you down... What do you do that helps you reinvigorate your spirit and get you in a better mood?

Can you listen to this song I made?

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/in-time

The comfort of being lazy in my room I suppose. I put on some music and daydream, I have a vivid imagination and I spend a lot of time in fictive scenarios in my head.

Attached: 1560240408390.png (1000x1000, 663K)

Not bad user, the vocals just sound a bit jarring in my opinion. The singing feels a little off.

Attached: 1554310366401.jpg (603x604, 63K)

My arm hurts from jerking off too much but my orgasms have been a lot more satisfying lately. I wish I had somebody to help, what do you think I should do senpai?

Attached: 192997908611072.jpg (577x960, 82K)

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

I like them both a lot but my preference goes towards dogs. They just seem a bit more involved witn you and affectionate in my opinion.

Somebody to help you orgasm? I suppose you'd have to find a partner, otherwise meet up with someone for casual sex if you're into that kind of stuff.

Attached: 1517616658701.png (414x248, 128K)

it's funny how from 6 words and a simple image you can just tell someone loves cocks in their ass

Attached: 1545639405009.jpg (724x720, 53K)

You're intuition is off user, I'm heterosexual and have no interest whatsoever in gay sex.

Attached: 1549988168627.jpg (850x1200, 204K)

Your intuition* whoops, it's 6AM and I haven't slept yet.

My intuition is never off user. Maybe I just figured it out before even you did.

Attached: 1541260413397.jpg (891x717, 77K)

the dubs don't lie dude.
Bro you're gay congrations

I'd gladly put my cock in Iori's butt.

Personally I think every man should give up the whole liking pussy lie; we should just abandon the endeavor and just start fucking dudes/each-other; vaginas are gross, but by some miracle man-asshole isnt as bad.

There's a first time for everything after all.

Nope.

Attached: 1561243677140.png (600x450, 241K)

I'm not a weeaboo/anime-fan personally; but what is the draw to you? What the appeal for you personally.

It just feels wholly different from other media but in a way that I like. I like the artstyle too, the cute stuff and the cool stuff. I suppose I just kind of watched a some when I was around 14, really liked it, and kept going further in the rabbit hole, watching more anime, reading manga, LNs, VNs, untill I became completely immersed in the "culture." It's just... appealing I guess.

Attached: 1527311288337.gif (500x603, 950K)

i strongly dislike the idea of some ugly fucker posting all these cute anime girls

I wouldn't really consider myself ugly user. I'd like to believe I'm cute enough for an animeposting pass.

Attached: 1487035833828.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Are you a man or a woman? I would hate to imagine an obese man posting all these cute anime girls.

I'm a boy, and I'm not obese, slightly underweight actually.

Attached: 1562637026212.gif (112x112, 204K)

Don't get mad UwU.

How old are you? I'm not gay so please don't try anything

>I'm not gay
>calls himself a 'boy' instead of a man
lmaooooo

animeposting automatically disqualifies you from that possibly being true.

I'm 18, and I'm not gay either.

Attached: mahoushoujo.jpg (2480x2668, 490K)

You're pretty gay homes

I'm not gay because I'm not romantically nor sexually attracted to males.

Do you like the Harry Potter Movies?

I would like social interaction as well, tonight is very lonely and I miss an old friend alot, I wish I still had him around.
What kinda anime do you watch? Is it all moe and haremshit?

[spoilers] Also user, you should know that describing yourself as a skellyboi while posting cute animegirls is bound to get get thirsty anons thinking you've got good femboy bussy [/spoilers]

Never been into Harry Potter really, not the books nor the movies.

Attached: 1560736537384.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

Oh hi user, although I post these kinds of pics, I don't watch the moe/harem/slice of life stuff at all really. I like anime with more serious plotlines and comedy. Currently watching Gintama, my favourites are probably Code Geass and Hunter x Hunter.

Attached: 3.jpg (313x313, 15K)

aren't those standard OP MC shounen type animes?
i always end up running into the same problem with them as star wars and capeshit stuff where the protags just seem to have untouchable plot armor and there's no stakes

Well, that's most fiction for you. I wouldn't necessarily say there are no stakes though, maybe I'm just oblivious, but I still really like the stories and characters of both of them.

Attached: 1533876434940.png (940x720, 376K)

that's most fiction but some stories are better than others at hiding it or providing an illusion of danger to the protags
sell me on geass and hunter x hunter tho, i need something new to watch

Hunter x Hunter is very shounen like you described. There are definitely stakes however, especially when it comes to side characters. Overall I really like the characters and their relationships and the "power system" is very well done in my opinion. The main character also has more depth to them than what your first impression of him may make you believe.

Code Geass is somewhat of a mech anime (although there's far more to it), it's overall a bit more mature including politics and such. The appeal to me comes from the main character, he's one of those intelligent types similar to Light from Death Note and I think those types of characters are always a pleasure to follow. The story is about an exiled prince of a great nation who starts a rebellion on his own. The ending is fantastic.

Attached: 1562104835272.jpg (400x399, 25K)

What is the ideal Sunday afternoon for you? Or another way of phrasing it would be... What is your ideal day?

In terms of what is currently realistic for me or hopes and dreams included?
>realistically (now)
A day where I don't have to work and don't have to work on the following day. Staying inside my room all day undisturbed except for one or two walks. I'll listen to some music, daydream, watch some youtube videos, draw a bit, read for a bit etc.
>ideally
Staying inside and cuddling with my girlfriend, maybe watch something together. Then go out into nature at night romantically.

Attached: 1541350021855.png (228x225, 17K)

Are there any thoughts or worry that keep you up at night? Even things like memories that bites at your mind when you are trying to put your mind at ease?

Apart from loneliness and a slight fear that I'll be in alone forever, nothing I can think of no.

Attached: Love.jpg (592x692, 82K)

Is there something you are just really proud of that you have done or a trait about yourself that you are proud of? And the flip side of that coin as well, something you are ashamed of that you have done? That you are willing to share of course.

I'd say I'm pretty selfless when it comes to my interactions with other people. I try to be kind, patient, helpful, and supportive, although this may just stem from my "people-pleasing" and inferiority complex so I'm not sure if it's something to be proud of.

Something I've done that I'm ashamed of? There was this boy in my class who was pretty short-fused. One time he blew up at me and I said some pretty nasty stuff in return so that's something I'm definitely not proud of.

Attached: mio k on.png (591x716, 322K)

What's something you want in a partner/girlfriend; what's something that's a major turn off/poisonous in your eyes?

>Desirable trait
Apart from the more obvious stuff like mutual trust and kindness, a bit of a nurturing and protective vibe is something that's really appealing to me, not required however.
>Turn-off
Wanting to be dominated in the relationship is probably one for me, I don't like to take that role. Not being strictly monogamous is another.

Are you building some kind of psychological profile of me or something haha

Attached: 1556833087287.png (1200x870, 953K)

Well in all fairness you were the one who wanted social interaction; no just asking you personal questions for the fuck of it.

What's something that somebody can do to immediately get on your bad-side? Something that rubs you the wrong way, something that steps in your rhubarb.