Why is height so important to women? It makes absolutely no sense to me. The short ones are the worst...

Why is height so important to women? It makes absolutely no sense to me. The short ones are the worst, they ALWAYS want tall men. Short men are basically left to rot and die due to something they have no control over. It's maddening.

Attached: 1439008527819.webm (853x480, 1.43M)

Idk dude, Luckily I'm 6'3 so I don't have to think about this but I've noticed my short bros do get fucked over a lot

Love that webm to bits. Do you have similar stuff?

He tall, he big boy, he big DNA

>The short ones are the worst, they ALWAYS want tall men.
I am 5'8", the girls I have dated have all been about 5'0".

It seems like a big American problem honestly. We're I'm from it doesn't seem like a big issue I see plenty of short dudes with girlfriends, a lot more so than the tall dudes.

Iktf. I am a 5ft 4 manlet and I have 2 sisters like 4ft 11 - 5ft. Both of them are obsessed with guys over 6ft tall. Makes me reeeee so hard.

Women like to feel petite and feminine. Dating someone bigger than you is an easy way to accomplish that.

>4ft 11 - 5ft. Both of them are obsessed with guys over 6ft tall.
That level of height difference is weird as fuck to me as someone that is over 6ft. Like my 11 year old niece is taller than that. I couldn't imagine dating a girl that small and not feeling like a weirdo.

ey nice, I'll use this thread to shout out my fellow sub 5'5" gang

6'6 here and short chicks are hot. As long as they aren't literal midgets.

isn't pretty much everyone short to you though?

Yeah, mostly. That's a good point.

I'm 6'3 and I do like short girls it just gets weird when there's over a foot height difference and literal children are taller than they are. Like it shouldn't feel like I'm hugging a child when I hug my girlfriend, that's weird to me.

Meh, I'd think the tits would set it apart.

this. also I want someone tall to tower over me. i want to feel submissive and protected

you are why i hold prejudice against women. what do you give to men in return? do they just exist to make you feel safe and protected? why should any male care about you if it's possible to find a woman who is capable of doing more than receiving a dick, cheating, and saying the word "daddy"

This 2bh

women are fucking trash and we all should thrive to become asexual

>if it's possible to find a woman who is capable of doing more than receiving a dick, cheating, and saying the word "daddy"
But can you?

Thought so

calm your autism sperglord, they just say they like tall guys there's nothing wrong with a preference

Im 5'3" and my boyfriend is 6'4" and he is a big sexy motherfucker. It turns me on that he is so manly. Unlike a lot of these beta emo motherfuckers. I need a MAN not a little BOY.

technically, there is an EXTREMELY small chance of having a billion dollars assemble from nowhere in front of you thanks to quantum mechanics. surely, finding a gf that acts like a civilized being is a reasonable fantasy in comparison

if someone merely has a preference for telling blacks to pick cotton, they're not racist

very very retarded post user, i don't even get the point you're trying to make, literally everybody has preferences for what their ideal partner would be like
they didn't even say they hate/wouldn't date a short guy only that they liked taller guys

surrre, thats typical. i kno not all tall guys have big penises, im sure you would say he does, rite? im sure some taller guys are just average or evn less!

Honestly you idiot, tall guys have bigger dicks

The height game is just RNG gl buddy, ur 5ft 2 friend

Its not about the penis size for me. Im a nurse and have had patients of all heights and just because you are tall doesnt mean they have a big penis. For me, I am very submissive and love that my man reminds me of "Man". So he is in charge and thats what I want. If the man reminds me of a boy than I have a hard time respecting them. Attitude helps too,

wat kind of attitude? girls love the assholes and im not like it. My first gilrfriend said her ex had a bigger than average one and he was tall. same with new girl. hes average? TOP KEK

>i kno not all tall guys have big penises
I wonder if there's any statistics on that.

>Update
Why do you care about his penis? Lol, it's probably whatever fits his body

Sooo you are saying he is not impressive. xD

???
>Being 5'4
>Long Hair
>Started Having Armpits hair at around 16yo
Every girl i had was taller, by 1 inch or more, some even had to ben their knees to kiss me.
Do you really think all women think is PENIS SIZE, HEIGHT, and if you have a BIG CAR or NOT?
That's America?
Where i live(Italy) is not like that at all, there are even Househusband, supportive girls, and 20 year old virgins.

You're a gay twink, we don't care what you think.

Women are really retarded, they really don't know what they want and they follow culture.
Since short guys are used as funny, clumsy clowns for TV and since people like to bully them women just jump along and do the same.

And what is with all this bullshit : "Feel protected" "Feel safe" we are not living in Jungle, if I owned Ak47, granade launcher, 5 pistols, machine gun...etc would women feel more safe and more attracted to me or will they call me little dick guy who is over compensating.

blow average height women are worse then regular they judge based on height even more, I hope they all get raped by gorrila

Attached: 1519211009963.png (756x695, 207K)

Height and penis size are not correlated. Which actually gives shorter men the advantage because it looks bigger in comparison.

Oh look, this thread again. Bitter virgin lanklets larping.

Imagine thinking tall people have to larp for validation

Seeing as most virgins on Jow Forums are over 6' tall it seems to be the case.

>Seeing as most virgins on Jow Forums are over 6' tall it seems to be the case.
lol

>5'1
>not a khv
ama niggers

Oreganiggano

Tbf, this is a pretty big generalization, most women aren't super concerned about your height, at least not to the point that would make or break any romantic attempt.
Most girls said, you only need to be a bit taller than them (which the height difference between sexes being what it is, isn't exactly difficult), and for most tall women, even that isn't a requirement
This is in stark contrast to other factors like confidence, and money, which literally 100% of women care about (meaning I haven't met a woman, who didn't want to find out what I did for a living after half an hour of meeting her).
I had a friend who had a fetish for super tall women, guy wasn't particularly short, like 5'10 or something, but ended up with a 6'1 GF who was extremely insecure about her height, so tall women aren't .

Based pedo. Origami

i really want to know, if you're a mother or if you have plans to be, who would you consider you are gonna love more? your husband or your sons?