B-but she took advantage of men

>b-but she took advantage of men
>she deserved to die!
imagine being so pathetic and bitter about women that you actually think a 17 year old girl deserves to die just for taking advantage of and toying with her orbiters. What were you doing at 17? Were you wise and mature? No, you were probably a walking cringe compilation like everyone else. You're all just 'nice guys' who are bitter because you thought being 'nice' would get your dick wet.

Attached: 65314243_441009120074901_4210391868586721653_n.jpg (842x849, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unFBCo1tWlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She 100% deserved to die.
Same with most, if not all, women desu

Attached: r9k bianca.png (529x598, 172K)

Why the fuck does she look so Asian in that photo.

Pic related: Robots wishing for the death of Bianca back in 2018

Attached: He got his wish.jpg (992x303, 56K)

>just for taking advantage of and toying with her orbiters
This. Orbiters are subhuman and lower than all other humans. No man is worse than an orbiter. They deserve every ounce of humiliation and abuse they receive.

Dude... Like, why do you even care. It got nothing to do with any of us. Just drop it and let her fade into oblivion.

t. low test nice guy

shut the fuck up about this bitch already lmfao. shes dead and you sucking her cock isnt gonna bring her back. this should just serve as a lesson to not meet up and mess with strangers online (which should be common sense but ig most of you retards dont have that)

kinda funny, kinda ironic

Attached: AE8D7E26-25D9-4E9C-9480-D0DFE5ED8839.jpg (640x589, 52K)

>expecting robots to be empathetic

Attached: 1512851740838.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Are those the fabled BPD manipulation skills I've been hearing so much about? Is that genuinely why people think she deserved to die? It's mostly just dumb discord shit, why are zoomies so mad over shit like this?

Everyone deserve to die
Especially mentally ill people

Less conscious humans less suffering

Attached: 15577276613230.jpg (473x600, 78K)

who's this all about? i'm out of the loop here

Based antinatalist user

Deserved to die? No

Putting herself in dangerous situations and taking advantage of mentally retarded and vulnerable men for validation and money? Yeah.

She didn't deserve to die at all but unlike most people her age who've been murdered by retards I wouldn't trade places for her. She was a bad person, even at her age I knew not to take advantage of vulnerable virgin losers.

good bait user, I laughed.

real life shit has consequences guys

Fortunately he was 13 years off

Attached: 1563311812641.jpg (724x920, 231K)

imagine being so pathetic and bitter that you defend junkie manipulative e-whores on Jow Forums LMAO

She is a prime example of why industrial society should not exist

>imagine being so pathetic and bitter about women that you actually think a 17 year old girl deserves to die just for taking advantage of and toying with her orbiters. What were you doing at 17? Were you wise and mature? No, you were probably a walking cringe compilation like everyone else. You're all just 'nice guys' who are bitter because you thought being 'nice' would get your dick wet.

SEETHING

Attached: madsoy.jpg (785x731, 101K)

imagine caring about this situation at all because she has a pretty face

Did she deserve to? No
Was anything of value lost? No

imagine still making threads on this irrelevant dead egirl that literally no one cares about dead or alive

Who is this woman you guys are all talking about here? Did she kill herself or something? What else did she do?

100% deserved to die, fuck you.

r9k orbiter beta uprose and slit her throat, gave pix to her family and discord friends/other orbiters. she was a 17 year old asexual girl.

it doesnt matter, its irrelevant news that makes no difference whether or not you learn it. remember to sage these retarded egirl attention threads to not bump

It's always sad when a girl does a virgin. I wish I had made her experience the pleasures of being a woman.

Sage them? I'm sorry, kinda new to Jow Forums, dunno what that means

Bump

Been thinking this the whole time

Wait what? To her family too?

type sage in the option field like this in order to sage a thread and not bump it back to the top when you reply to it.

Attached: fee5fe5c57677d2c249c1e04db98fa4f.png (308x239, 11K)

Her, her orbiters, and everyone like them

I did the same shit to e girls when I was younger. I knew I was a piece of shit for doing it, but I would never do it if they knew my fucking whereabouts. You reap what you sow

It means to lurk more you faggot.

This one was not a virgin

Ah, thanks for letting me know.

She deserved it
No sympathy here

yeah, he showed it to her family.

Not quite how people can learn all the intricacies of a website but k. I don't really care, just looking for some shit to fill some time.

I just want to see pictures of her corpse

To be fair that's not the kind of shit you can learn without asking

You defend her cause you see yourself in her
If she can't be redeemed, how could you be

you're a fag, gaz

excuse me sir, are you retarded?

i didn't even read your post. i don't care what it says but you're wrong and fuck you for orbiting her.

Attached: 1563392083555[1].jpg (1439x1888, 115K)

This thread fucking seethes with newfags. Go back to instagram faggots

A: we all are here
B: I'm new, my guy

this is a shopped version for anyone who hasnt seen the originaI

>I'm new
>I know everyone's retarded even though I'm new
>my guy
uninstall your browser and your life

Some eThot hardly anyone had heard of until one of her IRL friends took her edgelord murder-suicide posts seriously and made her wishes come true.

dude it's an internet constant that everyone everywhere is retarded. doesn't matter what website, what subsection, everyone is mentally disabled, including yourself (and myself). unfortunately for you i'm not gonna go kms though, sorry

Im not one of your discord trannieparty
Sorry

Women on easy mode

Attached: fee18481df61ce4220956dc8f44d09e8.jpg (768x1024, 426K)

>nice guys
>cringe comps

Go back to plebbit faggot

Ciara is lucky she didn't end up the same way

All unholy whores will be put to death in due time

Attached: d14f12d3a02ef1adfea6c4d9ae654dd6bf7aef3205cd97062682a3412e3064ee.jpg (750x996, 527K)

Brandon wasn't in a relationship with Bianca though, he was an orbiter and gave her a free ride (like a cuck)

>incels and other mentally ill mongoloidic zoomers giving their opinion about women, relationships, and life
You're embarassing, every single one of you. Just drop it and have sex

>Brandon wasn't in a relationship with Bianca
He fucked her and met her patents. Most of the other guys who fucked her didn't meet her parents.

Brandon Clark is a hero

>It's mostly just dumb discord shit, why are zoomies so mad over shit like this?
Why are you faggots so mad at peopke laugh8ng about this?

>Just drop it and have sex
I fucked your mom last night.

>He fucked her
Who didn't fuck her lol. I'm not defending Bianca she got Brandon addicted to drugs too. Nothing was lost in her death

Attached: 1563317106964.jpg (837x1024, 59K)

please don't kill her, you mongoloidic incel

I'm not celibate because I am fucking your mom. She says hi.

OP you can't whiteknight for her anymore

>What were you doing at 17?
I for sure wasn't openly treating people who like me like shit.

Do I think the guy was right to kill her? Absolutely not but do you want me to be honest? The world is probably better off without shitty people like she was, we already got plenty of those here

yes he was, dating for 2 months

Someone make this into a incel VS chad meme

she can still be white knighted for, its just more like virtue signaling.

>used her looks to manipulate and take advantage of people
>objectively bad person
>ended up getting herself killed when she pushed her luck too far with the wrong person
I wouldn't go as far as to say she deserved to die but neither does she get any sympathy from me. She played with fire and got burnt, as simple as that.

A NEW TRIBUTE VIDEO FOR BIANCA DEVINS AKA ESCTY / BEEGTFO - youtube.com/watch?v=unFBCo1tWlQ

How do all of you fags even know who this is (was)?

I've been coming to Jow Forums semi-regularly for a long time and I've never heard of her untill the day everyone started posting the pic of her corpse.

Were some of you her orbiters as well?
For real, you seem too excited about this shit.

I mean, I guess she kinda deserved it.
Although, how can we be sure that all of the stories about her are true?

>I mean, I guess she kinda deserved it.
>Although, how can we be sure that all of the stories about her are true?
Because we have photos of the texts and etc. why would anyone fake it? How do we really know anthomy weiner sent dick pics to 15 year olds? Fuck you white knights are selectively retarded.

The thing is I've never heard of her. but the aliases they claim she had in certain communities made me feel I've may have had an encounter with her and if it's the same girl she wasn't a bad person she had personal issues atleast if it was her that I remember from one of her aliases. I had a falling out with her because the people she associated with and I think that they were steering her into negative directions. Kind of sucks if it turns out to be her. I sure do remember of one of her characters. Now I am not an orbiter she just happen to be apart of a certain community at least what I assume it had to be her... it's shocking really how the world turns. I never got to make amends with her as a friend. Because she cut me off if it was her... I blame the Jow Forums weeb community for turning her into a narcissist. She was really a naive sweet girl that really didn't do anything wrong but was badly influenced by tranny weebaphiles.

Who the fuck is that and why should I care about what she did or that she's dead?

No she didn't deserve to die. But she made the bed and has to lie in it. Maybe if she wasn't such an emotionally manipulative whore and decided it would be good idea to provoke men for the lolz and attention she would have been fine. Meanwhile in reality she got her throat slit because she fucked with the wrong guy. Sage

I don't give a fuck about what she did retard. Stop making these threads and kill yourself.

Attached: 1563215627929.jpg (750x996, 527K)

>questions the validity of discord screenshots
>gets called a white knight
Bro, how can not getting pussy make you this stupid?

anyone else find her much more appealing this way? it just looks peaceful. im not even edgy or into gore.

>Who the fuck is that and why should I care about what she did or that she's dead?
Because she was just weeks away from finalizing the cure for cancer user. Now all that knowledge and insight islost along with that beautiful brain of hers.

>Bro, how can not getting pussy make you this stupid?
Because anything can be faked but we believe the stories posted when they are plausible enough and people can verify them. How many stories everyday are based off of screenshots of private messages? Do you stop to question the authenticity of each one because it wasn't forensically investigated by the fucking fbi.

Have sex you retarded incel.

yeah sure i love it when heads are hanging on by a thread

Attached: eoerei.png (500x333, 139K)

Real men don't catch feelings for a thot.
If she a thot. than let her be a forgotten thought.
But if she is hot let her not be a rotten thought.

Fucking sensible chuckle right there.

>What were you doing at 17? Were you wise and mature? No, you were probably a walking cringe compilation like everyone else.

I don't care about this girl either way, but I kinda like this argument.

what happend to her really? i remeber a couple of things from back in the day but i can't say for sure that i know what happend to her

Long neck needs cutting

You're getting baited. You were dumb at 17, you didn't trick people, blackmail them, made them feel worthless

no value lost :) now fuck off roastie

She didn't deserve to die, but she put herself in a situation where she constantly aggravated people. If it wasn't murder, it could've been rape or assault.

You're still a criminal if you rob my house, but it's my fault for leaving the door open.

ciara had a seizure so close to brain dead
she tried to insert herself in the first bianca thread about her death so not much has changed in terms of attention whoring for her
probably jealous of all the e fame bianca got in death
>Pic related: Robots wishing for the death of Bianca back in 2018
most likely one jealous cuck samefagging

Is it impossible for her to have personal responsibility? It's not as if she couldn't resist the temptations to be a narcissist and manipulator

Lmao bitch you talking like "undeserving" dont die all the time. Stop crying over spilled milk

Attached: 1563150370785.png (390x527, 358K)

I'm 18 now. Never done anything remotely close to that shit

>What were you doing at 17?
browsing here

The Jow Forums "culture" changed from TITS OR GTFO, a way of keeping attention-seeking girls out, to whatever the fuck is happening right now. There were always females on Jow Forums. But a lot of us didn't make our gender public because having a vagina has nothing to do with content, and those who did make it public were shamed or otherwise discouraged from flaunting their female-ness/sexual availability.

Bianca Devins deserved to die. Not because she was an "egirl" or an attention whore, which she was both, but because it was a long time coming. If it wasn't Bianca Devins it would have been another blank faced slut we're all going to forget about in a few weeks. And I hope there will be more because girls need to wake the fuck up. Jow Forums has always been a dangerous place. The world at large is a dangerous place, no matter how much libtards try to sanitize it. Reality is that if you fuck with the wrong one, you'll end up dead.

I'm a woman in my 30s. I don't come to Jow Forums much nowadays but I was a regular and part-time tripfag from 2005-2012-ish. I've seen this website change, and somewhere over the years it turned from a space for those who felt like they were on the outside to a soul-sinking retarded mess of guys pathetically vying for female attention.

Stop being fucking sluts. Stop thotting around. Stop posting provocative photos. Stop encouraging orbiters. Stop being fucking stupid. Stop sleeping around with random guys you meet on the internet. Stop accepting money. Stop making Amazon wishlists. Stop being fucking stupid. Stop sleeping around with random guys you meet on the internet. Stop accepting money. Stop making Amazon wishlists. Stop playing the victim. Stop. Just fucking stop. Be something instead of using your looks to get attention. Be smart. Be strong. Be better. Be a fucking human being.

Dead gone bed. What else can you say?

And boys, if you have any sympathy or feel bad for the dead fucking slut, bring shame back so it doesn't happen again.

More like this is the most vanilla way.
yes, wish I could help.

She wasn't wearing a seatbelt, so she started to fall out of your way up any sidewalk in the ass. with a throbbing erection waiting.
Cum between her eyes.

My cousins You shouldn't have to tell that whole story!
I know her personally?

REMINDER TO SAGE ALL POSTS ABOUT THIS DEAD CUNT IF YOU HAVE TO REPLY

FUCKING THANK YOU! God bless.

This ficking female worshipping culture that has taken over America is fucking horrid. Really thank you for saying this. Wish more women could take a stand and bring some sanity to the culture. But of course any woman saying this publicly would just get steam rolled by all the femworshippers.

Oh well, just the time in which we live. Can't last forever tho right?